New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
shreya99 said:
Dear Friends,

I have inquired about my application through email to CHC new Delhi. and I received this response. Please have a look.

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to your representation

Is this mail means that its compulsory to add RPRF with Full docs. and also this gives any signal that they will ask for missing docs, because i can smell so.

Shreya
From this e-mail it appears CHC ND processes applications based on the receipt date and not by 1st AOR or file transfer date. So send in your full documents as soon as possible.

Also for those who have received the 2nd AORs, give a heads up to your employer/manager/references to expect a verification call any time now. This usually happens (if they decide to verify) between now and medicals request.

Nihir

Sep 1, 2010
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
. 19-01-2010
Doc's Request.
. 19-03-2010
AOR Received.
. 1st : 17-03-2010 2nd : 21-06-2010
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
. 24-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
sam.george said:
Hi All,

I(SUMA) have also received the 2nd AOR on 06/December by post.They have en-cashed my RPRF. Please find the details below

DATE ON AOR LETTER-November 22,2010

DATE ON RPRF RECIEPT.-November 23,2020

Congrats to all who got the 2nd AOR, and lets wait for others to also get it.Thanks for your support and lets pray for our next process to happen fast

Best Regards,
SUMA BABY
HI.....
One of my friend is also got his 2nd AOR on the same date... But its confusing for me and him also... Can you tell me one thing that your 2nd AOR (File Number) is same as the 1st AOR (file number) given from CIC Nova Scotia, Canada or its different from 1st AOR...? Because my 1st and 2nd AOR are different but my friend's 1st and 2nd AOR are same... So, please kindly help us in this....

regards,

Nihir

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
Nihir said:
HI.....
One of my friend is also got his 2nd AOR on the same date... But its confusing for me and him also... Can you tell me one thing that your 2nd AOR (File Number) is same as the 1st AOR (file number) given from CIC Nova Scotia, Canada or its different from 1st AOR...? Because my 1st and 2nd AOR are different but my friend's 1st and 2nd AOR are same... So, please kindly help us in this....

regards,

Nihir
I have a theory on why some applications have E***** number and others don't. I was looking at the post June 26 thread and found that most 1st AORs there (to add to the confusion they are calling it PERs now) are being sent by CIO after nearly 4 months. If you remember some of ours also took nearly the same time.

So my guess is although some of us are technically pre June 26 applicants, we are being bundled into the post June 26 process. If you look at the new process there is no 2nd AOR, in fact nothing is to be sent to VO until there is a request. Everything is sent to CIO and they forward the applications to the respective VOs, there is only one file number B***** and until now their status is also not available on e-CAS.

So I think those of us who are not getting the E***** numbers are in a different queue than those who got these. If that is correct then we may see different time lines going forward.

@ Nihir > Check both of your 1st AOR dates, my guess is, one that does not have any E****** number came after Sep 28 or so and the other one came much earlier than that

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
ptv7425 said:
I have a theory on why some applications have E***** number and others don't. I was looking at the post June 26 thread and found that most 1st AORs there (to add to the confusion they are calling it PERs now) are being sent by CIO after nearly 4 months. If you remember some of ours also took nearly the same time.

So my guess is although some of us are technically pre June 26 applicants, we are being bundled into the post June 26 process. If you look at the new process there is no 2nd AOR, in fact nothing is to be sent to VO until there is a request. Everything is sent to CIO and they forward the applications to the respective VOs, there is only one file number B***** and until now their status is also not available on e-CAS.

So I think those of us who are not getting the E***** numbers are in a different queue than those who got these. If that is correct then we may see different time lines going forward.

@ Nihir > Check both of your 1st AOR dates, my guess is, one that does not have any E****** number came after Sep 28 or so and the other one came much earlier than that
Hi ptv,
Your observation seems correct to me but how the timeline will go with us as for post 25 june applicants, they don’t need to send any docs untill required by VO but we have to send all docs within 120 days so timeline cannot be same for both. what u think ?

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi ptv,
Your observation seems correct to me but how the timeline will go with us as for post 25 june applicants, they don't need to send any docs untill required by VO but we have to send all docs within 120 days so timeline cannot be same for both. what u think ?
Lakhvinder, that is correct. The time lines may not be an exact match, any difference could be attributed to the time we take to send full docs (max of 120 days).

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
ptv7425 said:
From this e-mail it appears CHC ND processes applications based on the receipt date and not by 1st AOR or file transfer date. So send in your full documents as soon as possible.

Also for those who have received the 2nd AORs, give a heads up to your employer/manager/references to expect a verification call any time now. This usually happens (if they decide to verify) between now and medicals request.
Please guide me
Dear Sir,

I want to apply under Federal Skilled Worker-1 Category. I have read all process for application on www.cic.gc.ca website.

Still, I have some queries as listed below points. I am not clear how many point it can claim for given detail below.
Here I am sending my detail for calculating points.

1) Education
From To Name of Institute City Country Type of Certificate

June-1995 October-1996 GSEB INDIA S.S.C
June-1998 March-1999 GHSEB INDIA H.S.C
June-1999 April-2002 Gujarat University INDIA Bachelor of commerce (Three Years)
June-2002 May-2004 S.P.University INDIA Bachelor of Laws (Two Years)

Note- I have completed Fourth Semester of Laws in 2004, Just exam was pending that i have cleared in Apri-2009.
Total Years Of Education- 17 years.(10+2+3+2)

2)Ability in English
IELTS SCORE
Listening- 5.5 Reading- 5.0 Writing- 5.0 Speaking- 6.5 Overall Band- 5.5

3)Experience
From To Occupation NOC Year of Experience
July-2004 July-2006 Accountant 1111 2 years
July-2006 June-2008 Sales Manager 0121 2 years
June-2008 Nov- 2009 Accountant 1111 1 years 5 months
Nov- 2009 Till date Insurance Claims Adjuster 1233 1 years 1 month

4) Age
Age is 29 years
5)Adaptability
Spouse Education- Completed Bachelor Of Computer Application In April-2009.
15 years full time study (10+2+3)
Relatives in Canada- My brother got PR Visa with conformation letter of PR. He will be moving for Canada in Feb-2011.

Factors Points
1) Education 22
2)Ability in English 09
3)Experience 21
4) Age 10
5)Adaptability 09

Total 71

As per my Calculation it's 71 points. So, i request you to please Calculate my points and tell me i am eligible or not?
# And also know me what addtional document (except all form) i need to send to CIO Canada?

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
I thought on the same lines and I was under the impression that none of us will get 2nd AOR. Well we are all getting the 2nd AOR now.

Yes. I think they have rolled in some new process related to file tracking/processing for post June 26 applicants and they seem to apply the same process for post Sept. 28 AORs.

I am not sure if this means we are in different queue with EXXX applications. We are in the same queue but may be using different tracking mechanism. Only time will tell.

ptv7425 said:

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Sourav,

Please post in post June 26 thread. Some body there can tell you if your NOC and experience will give you 21 points or not. Another thing you need to confirm is if you will get points even if your brother has not landed yet. Your IELTS score is also low. This can be trouble spot.

The rest looks OK to me.

Saurav said:
Please guide me
Dear Sir,

I want to apply under Federal Skilled Worker-1 Category. I have read all process for application on www.cic.gc.ca website.

Still, I have some queries as listed below points. I am not clear how many point it can claim for given detail below.
Here I am sending my detail for calculating points.

1) Education
From To Name of Institute City Country Type of Certificate

June-1995 October-1996 GSEB INDIA S.S.C
June-1998 March-1999 GHSEB INDIA H.S.C
June-1999 April-2002 Gujarat University INDIA Bachelor of commerce (Three Years)
June-2002 May-2004 S.P.University INDIA Bachelor of Laws (Two Years)

Note- I have completed Fourth Semester of Laws in 2004, Just exam was pending that i have cleared in Apri-2009.
Total Years Of Education- 17 years.(10+2+3+2)

2)Ability in English
IELTS SCORE
Listening- 5.5 Reading- 5.0 Writing- 5.0 Speaking- 6.5 Overall Band- 5.5

3)Experience
From To Occupation NOC Year of Experience
July-2004 July-2006 Accountant 1111 2 years
July-2006 June-2008 Sales Manager 0121 2 years
June-2008 Nov- 2009 Accountant 1111 1 years 5 months
Nov- 2009 Till date Insurance Claims Adjuster 1233 1 years 1 month

4) Age
Age is 29 years
5)Adaptability
Spouse Education- Completed Bachelor Of Computer Application In April-2009.
15 years full time study (10+2+3)
Relatives in Canada- My brother got PR Visa with conformation letter of PR. He will be moving for Canada in Feb-2011.

Factors Points
1) Education 22
2)Ability in English 09
3)Experience 21
4) Age 10
5)Adaptability 09

Total 71

As per my Calculation it's 71 points. So, i request you to please Calculate my points and tell me i am eligible or not?
# And also know me what addtional document (except all form) i need to send to CIO Canada?

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
srid_a said:
I thought on the same lines and I was under the impression that none of us will get 2nd AOR. Well we are all getting the 2nd AOR now.

Yes. I think they have rolled in some new process related to file tracking/processing for post June 26 applicants and they seem to apply the same process for post Sept. 28 AORs.

I am not sure if this means we are in different queue with EXXX applications. We are in the same queue but may be using different tracking mechanism. Only time will tell.
I agree, a new queue for us is more of "wishful thinking" ;D

However, post June 26 applicants must definitely be in a new queue, otherwise there is no point of the new in-demand NOCs. It doesn't make much sense for them to join the backlog of the "old" 38 NOCs.

I just hope we don't become like pre Feb 2008 applicants, that queue stopped moving when the new NOCs were introduced. And we are already seeing a slowdown with the 38 NOC queue.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
ptv7425 said:
I agree, a new queue for us is more of "wishful thinking" ;D

However, post June 26 applicants must definitely be in a new queue, otherwise there is no point of the new in-demand NOCs. It doesn't make much sense for them to join the backlog of the "old" 38 NOCs.

I just hope we don't become like pre Feb 2008 applicants, that queue stopped moving when the new NOCs were introduced. And we are already seeing a slowdown with the 38 NOC queue.
I hope so too :)
We need to keep an eye on Aug-sept list, and post June 26 list. Here is post June 26 list
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoMNoUGlfn4mdE55Yml3cmxLd1hCR3RlQmIwenBkQ3c&hl=en&authkey=CNqatbgL#gid=0

Sept 2010 list is small. If there are so few applications at VO, it had to move faster.

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
srid_a said:
I hope so too :)
We need to keep an eye on Aug-sept list, and post June 26 list. Here is post June 26 list
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoMNoUGlfn4mdE55Yml3cmxLd1hCR3RlQmIwenBkQ3c&hl=en&authkey=CNqatbgL#gid=0

Sept 2010 list is small. If there are so few applications at VO, it had to move faster.
Yes, its a good idea to track this spreadsheet. July applicants still haven't heard anything from VO, PER for them is end of November so not sure how long CIO takes to forward these files to VO.

The delay may be due to student visa rush. Should see some updates from mid Jan.

shreya99

Jun 3, 2010
Canada
Hi friends,

I received my second AOR yesterday on 10th Dec through post. The letter was dated 25th Nov. goodluck to all others waiting for their 2nd AOR. Congratualation to all who received 2nd AOR.

Shreya

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shreya99 said:
Hi friends,

I received my second AOR yesterday on 10th Dec through post. The letter was dated 25th Nov. goodluck to all others waiting for their 2nd AOR. Congratualation to all who received 2nd AOR.

Shreya
congratulations...
we r happy for u.

cheers & hurray
lamhey

michaelantiola

Aug 26, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05,2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 07,2010
AOR Received.
Dec 10,2010
Med's Request
Dec 13, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 4, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 29, 2012
LANDED..........
God willing on Oct 15
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]hi all i have read some posts in this forum ESpecially on the topic having different AOR numbers.im from the Manila visa office.I got already my 2nd AOR but the problem is the number is the same with that of the 1st AOR yet in the email they said "we created a different number". My friends said theirs are different... i just received it on Nov 10 while my friends on June... It seems to me that your theories are right...[/size][/size][/size][/size]