31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
lamhey said:
well, so far I'm concerned the 2nd AOR comes via. mail, NOT email.

However if u want to put it in the list for future, here it is:
re-delhi-i​m-enquiry @ i​nternationa​l.gc.ca

lamhey
Thanx Lamhey

Sunnysport

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
toronto_dream said:
This is the one where i got the mail from:

re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Thanks
Thanks for the confirmation.

Did anybody's ecas status change to "Received by Visa Office"?

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srid_a said:
Thanks for the confirmation.

Did anybody's ecas status change to "Received by Visa Office"?
hi,

both of addresses (re-delhi-i​m-enquiry@i​nternationa​l.gc.ca & delhi-i​m-enquiry@i​nternationa​l.gc.ca) work.
They reply from re-delhi-i​m-enquiry@i​nternationa​l.gc.ca.

well I can't get access to the ECAS. don't know when application wil be computerized?

lamhey

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am still not able to see the ecas status. I have recieved the first AOR from CIC on 30th sep and i am still preparing for my docs to send at ND VO.

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need help on below please :--

I have now below queries about my Funds and experience certificates.

(1) What is format to follow of taking proof of funds from bank ??
(2) What should be format on experience certificates. ??

Thanks,
Sumit Bajaj

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
Need help on below please :--

I have now below queries about my Funds and experience certificates.

(1) What is format to follow of taking proof of funds from bank ??
(2) What should be format on experience certificates. ??

Thanks,
Sumit Bajaj
1>> there is no only one format, in fact, every bank has its own format. for POF, u can do one of the followings:
• current bank certification letter; or
• evidence of savings balance; or
• fixed or time deposit statements

2>> same case here. let me clear things about experience letter & reference letter here.

first, experience letter & reference letter are different things, the first one is what u received just after u left the office, and second one is the up-to-date letter which states about ur experience, job duties, salaries, etc.

So, what I advice u to do is to obtain/send the original reference letter from the current & past employers and attached the notorized photocopy of the experience letters with them. I know the work is bit difficult, but I assure this is the best way to handle & this is really what they r asking for. I was also confused about it, but got clear after inquiring with many applicants, so I did like this.

one example of reference letter:

Here is a format of a reference letter hope it could help:

Date

To whom it may concern
Subject: Reference Letter

“Company name" certifies that Mr. .................................. was working for the company from “date” to “date” as “position”.

From “date” to “date” Mr. .................................. was employed as "Job title" and his main duties were:

From “date” to “date” Mr. .................................. was promoted as "Job title" and his main duties were:

Mr................. annual salary plus benefits are "amount"

During this period, Mr. ............................ has exhibited a high performance attitude and discipline toward the work.

This certificate has been issued to the incumbent entailing no obligations or commitments on behalf of the company.

Name of Head of Function

Signature

hope it helped.

cheers
lamhey

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
Thanks all. I have started preparing my docs.

If any body from bangalore please guide me IELTS coaching centers in bangalore near marathalli. and how top register for IELTS. ??
Hi Sumit,

According to me, opting for coaching in IELTS from coaching centers is waste of money and time too. It is better to download the material from online and prepare yourself. Spending a minimum of 2 hrs daily on IELTS preparation would definitely assure you of good results. There are plenty of resources available online from where you can download all the relevant material. Check these links:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/download-ielts-books-for-free-t54324.0.html

Also, I would suggest opting for IDP rather than going with British Council. We found it smooth and very convenient, less crowded. Also, there are apprehensions from my friends who couldnt make it in the IELTS that the evaluation by IDP is liberal than by BC, which I do not really believe in.

Good Luck!!!

- RSK

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ lamhay

Thanks... DO i need to take these certificates of proof of funds just some days ago before sending my docs/courier to ND VO or i can take it at any time in between of 120 days duration ??

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
@ lamhay

Thanks... DO i need to take these certificates of proof of funds just some days ago before sending my docs/courier to ND VO or i can take it at any time in between of 120 days duration ??
Sumit:

It is always better to take the reference letters and gather all the other documentation and then obtain the letter from the bank just before sending all the documentation to the ND VO. It not only shows that you have the funds latest in the account but also it will help in showing that the funds are going to be in the account for a min of six months (if Fixed Deposit). (By making it a FD you are making sure you are earning some interest for yourself as well as trying to instill confidence in the Visa Officer's mind that "yes, this candidate is serious and has funds for min this period in his account.")

Hope this explains!

-RSK

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Lamhey,

Thanks for posting draft.

I want to ask you that from 2001 to till date i have not change my employer.

Do you think that in that case i need to provide any experience letter ? I belive NO . But only i need to provide ref. letter Right ? Please help me out.

Regards.

Mayank.

lamhey said:
1>> there is no only one format, in fact, every bank has its own format. for POF, u can do one of the followings:
• current bank certification letter; or
• evidence of savings balance; or
• fixed or time deposit statements

2>> same case here. let me clear things about experience letter & reference letter here.

first, experience letter & reference letter are different things, the first one is what u received just after u left the office, and second one is the up-to-date letter which states about ur experience, job duties, salaries, etc.

So, what I advice u to do is to obtain/send the original reference letter from the current & past employers and attached the notorized photocopy of the experience letters with them. I know the work is bit difficult, but I assure this is the best way to handle & this is really what they r asking for. I was also confused about it, but got clear after inquiring with many applicants, so I did like this.

one example of reference letter:

Here is a format of a reference letter hope it could help:

Date

To whom it may concern
Subject: Reference Letter

“Company name" certifies that Mr. .................................. was working for the company from “date” to “date” as “position”.

From “date” to “date” Mr. .................................. was employed as "Job title" and his main duties were:

From “date” to “date” Mr. .................................. was promoted as "Job title" and his main duties were:

Mr................. annual salary plus benefits are "amount"

During this period, Mr. ............................ has exhibited a high performance attitude and discipline toward the work.

This certificate has been issued to the incumbent entailing no obligations or commitments on behalf of the company.

Name of Head of Function

Signature

hope it helped.

cheers
lamhey

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
mayankpandya said:
Hi Lamhey,

Do you think that in that case i need to provide any experience letter ? I belive NO . But only i need to provide ref. letter Right ? Please help me out.

Regards.

Mayank.
Hi mayank,
you don't need to get experience letter as you are still working for same employer, reference letter mentioning your job duties for specific periods is more than enough.You can provide salary slips and form 16 as supporting docs.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayankpandya said:
Hi Lamhey,

Regards.

Mayank.
As lakhvinder wrote, since u haven't changed the employer, u only need the up-to-date reference letter stating all the requirements given in the specific instructions from the ND VO.

cheers
lamhey

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
@ lamhay

andamanhunk said:
Sumit:

It is always better to take the reference letters and gather all the other documentation and then obtain the letter from the bank just before sending all the documentation to the ND VO. It not only shows that you have the funds latest in the account but also it will help in showing that the funds are going to be in the account for a min of six months (if Fixed Deposit). (By making it a FD you are making sure you are earning some interest for yourself as well as trying to instill confidence in the Visa Officer's mind that "yes, this candidate is serious and has funds for min this period in his account.")

Hope this explains!

-RSK
I totally agree with andamanhunk.

lamhey

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Lamhey.

Is it necessary to provide Salary Slip ? As i am working as Pharmacist at Medical Store . My employer never issued me S.Slip. I do not have PAN CARD also.

What do you think ?

Regards,

Mayank

lamhey said:
As lakhvinder wrote, since u haven't changed the employer, u only need the up-to-date reference letter stating all the requirements given in the specific instructions from the ND VO.

cheers
lamhey