India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks ,

My file transfer date from CIC NS to ND is 30.03.2010 & status is recd. by VO.

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
@Canadian4u......I agree with Ankit you need not to worry you will get your AOR in few days

ppai

May 13, 2010
ankit_20 said:
Any new updates on Docs delivered and AOR
hi ankit

I m planning to send my PR application in June first week. I am not hiring any consultant. Hope I am not bothering your goodself too much since I have lot of queries pertaining to PR application:

1. What documents are required at the time of application? What documents are required after application?

2. The document checklist for CIO does not indicate anything about my experience letter, work reference letter, my CV, etc. Do i need to send my application without my experience letter, work reference letter, my CV ?

3. Are all documents stated in the document checklist for CIO, required to be submitted at the time of application? If yes, then is IELTS reqd at the time of application?

4. In point No 8 of form IMM5612E, 2 self addressed mailing labels one in English and one in official language of country are required. I am frm Mumbai, India. So, is my official language ENGLISH or HINDI?

5. If I dont use any representative, is it required to fill IMM5476 form and send with "NONE" mentioned in it?

6. My husband has resigned from his job and has taken a break ? Will it make any impact on the application?

7. Is there any academic assessment done prior to application?

8. Whats are our fees for myself, my husband and our 3 year old daughter? Is it CAD 1250 (550 + 550 + 150) at the time of application? Is there any refund policy and how much?

9. How many application forms do we need to fill since we are 2 family members - primary and secondary applicant?

10. What is family members name in native language? In point No 6 of application form, Should we assume the native language as HINDI and write our names in HINDI or should we write in ENGLISH?

11. Is the spouse supposed to take IELTS test? Which test do we need to give - IELTS or CELPIP or both?

12. What is a sealed envelope? Is it some Government seal or its just the envelope flap needs to be closed with gum/fevicol?

13. All forms mention - Type or Print in black ink - Can we write in Black ink or the forms need to be typed and then take printouts?

14. Is the applicant and other family members required to submit/affix photos on the application form?

15. In the Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, Point No 2 tells us to write our name in Native language, which is Hindi/Marathi. Should we write our names in English or Hindi/Marathi and also how can we type in the form in our Native language?

16. In the Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, Point No 2 Other names - can i write my maiden name before marriage?

17. In the Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, Point No 11, if our personal history is more than 5 rows provided, can we attach another copy of the same page as continuation?

18. Is Schedule 3 form of Economic Classes FSW need to be sent with our application as per the document checklist of CIO? If yes, then is IELTS necessary while sending appln to CIO?

19. In Schedule 3 form of Economic Classes FSW Point No 11, the space for description of main duties is very less? How do we accomodate all our main duties in such a small row space? Can we continue the same in the rows below?

thks a ton

PPP

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Any more updates ??

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RPRF is Right of Permanent Resident Fee which is $490 cdn.... Usually they request for this with medicals or PPR (Passport Request)

rajeev123 said:
Hi Ankit what is RPRF? is it medical request?

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Hi ankit
I got my rprf receipt on 24th May 2010

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can send RPRF (Right of Permanent Resident Fee) to Visa Office along with the application or they will request for the same along with Medicals.

I have sent RPRF along with my full application and I got the receipt for the same last Friday.

Looking at March and April data from New Delhi applicants, I think, Medicals are at least two months away.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppai said:
hi ankit

I m planning to send my PR application in June first week. I am not hiring any consultant. Hope I am not bothering your goodself too much since I have lot of queries pertaining to PR application:

1. What documents are required at the time of application? What documents are required after application?
See the checklist at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.PDF

2. The document checklist for CIO does not indicate anything about my experience letter, work reference letter, my CV, etc. Do i need to send my application without my experience letter, work reference letter, my CV ?
Only copy of biodata pages of passport and self addressed labels are needed for initial app and not experience certificate or anything else
3. Are all documents stated in the document checklist for CIO, required to be submitted at the time of application? If yes, then is IELTS reqd at the time of application?
IELTS is not required with Application to CIO, even though one form mentions it, it is not part of checklist and is not mandatory
4. In point No 8 of form IMM5612E, 2 self addressed mailing labels one in English and one in official language of country are required. I am frm Mumbai, India. So, is my official language ENGLISH or HINDI?
HINDI

5. If I dont use any representative, is it required to fill IMM5476 form and send with "NONE" mentioned in it?
No need to send [IMM 5476]

6. My husband has resigned from his job and has taken a break ? Will it make any impact on the application?
NO

7. Is there any academic assessment done prior to application?
They will need Transcripts verify academic credentials you claim but no assessment is done prior to application

8. Whats are our fees for myself, my husband and our 3 year old daughter? Is it CAD 1250 (550 + 550 + 150) at the time of application? Is there any refund policy and how much?
Yes CAD1250 is correct fee. You get complete refund if you withdraw application before it starts processing at Local Visa office

9. How many application forms do we need to fill since we are 2 family members - primary and secondary applicant?
You need one main application form, one fee payment form and one economic classes form and one each for you and your husband for background declaration and additional family info

10. What is family members name in native language? In point No 6 of application form, Should we assume the native language as HINDI and write our names in HINDI or should we write in ENGLISH?
HINDI

11. Is the spouse supposed to take IELTS test? Which test do we need to give - IELTS or CELPIP or both?
NO IELTS is not supposed to take IELTS. Most People I know take IELTS

12. What is a sealed envelope? Is it some Government seal or its just the envelope flap needs to be closed with gum/fevicol?
Just seal with Gum or fevicol

13. All forms mention - Type or Print in black ink - Can we write in Black ink or the forms need to be typed and then take printouts?
I suggest take Printouts for clarity. You can write with a Pen though

14. Is the applicant and other family members required to submit/affix photos on the application form?
NO, photos not neede with initial app

15. In the Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, Point No 2 tells us to write our name in Native language, which is Hindi/Marathi. Should we write our names in English or Hindi/Marathi and also how can we type in the form in our Native language?
Hindi or Marathi, whichever is your mother tongue

16. In the Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, Point No 2 Other names - can i write my maiden name before marriage?
Yes

17. In the Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, Point No 11, if our personal history is more than 5 rows provided, can we attach another copy of the same page as continuation?
Add Blank Sheets at end of form

18. Is Schedule 3 form of Economic Classes FSW need to be sent with our application as per the document checklist of CIO? If yes, then is IELTS necessary while sending appln to CIO?
NO it is not

19. In Schedule 3 form of Economic Classes FSW Point No 11, the space for description of main duties is very less? How do we accomodate all our main duties in such a small row space? Can we continue the same in the rows below?
Add Blank Sheets at end of form

thks a ton

PPP

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
setcanada said:
Hi ankit
I got my rprf receipt on 24th May 2010
Great so there is some progress going on. I am anticipating that by July first half we should start seeing some action

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
yea ankit i also feel the same ..hope fully we will get our medical if everythings goes smooth max by mid July...
Fingers Crossed ... :)

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@all members - Sent my full docs t CHC ND on 08th May, 2010. Docs delivered to CHC ND on 11th May,2010 but till date my ecas status is :

"Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete".

What you people suggest do i need to track my docs or it's the normal time frame to get the status upload on system. Ideally as of now this should be "Received by VO".

Your inputs pls.

Regards