+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP 2014 PINOY aspirants let's connect here

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have another question regarding Schedule 3 Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Workers, Question number 11 Assets and Liabilities.

Ok lang naman na peso ang settlement funds ko diba? Bale, I just have to place an actual conversion of my funds in CAD $ sa supporting documents ko? Tapos yun din ang ilalagay ko sa Question 11?

Anong website yung ginamit niyo para mag convert ng currency?

Thanks! :)

Does current occupation and intended occupation have to be the same?

Ang mga pumapasok lang ba sa CAP ay mga COMPLETE applications? Lahat ng rejects, hindi nila sinasali sa CAP?

Anthony07

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila<br />NOC Code...........: 2174 <br />App. Sent...........: 02-06-2014 <br />App. Received.....: 06-06-2014 <br />DD Charged........: 25-09-2014 <br />PER Received......: 01-10-2014 <br />MR, RPRF, PCC....: 06-11-2014 <br />RPRF Sent @ VO..: 08-11-2014 <br />Medical Done.......: 13-11-2014 <br />Med. Sent @ VO..: 17-11-2014 <br />Med. Rec. @ VO..: 21-11-2014 <br />PCC Sent @ VO...: 28-11-2014 <br />PCC Rec. @ VO...: 01-12-2014 <br />PPR Received.....: 23-12-2014 <br />PP Rec. @ VO.....: 13-01-2015 <br />Decision Made....: 28-01-2015 <br />Visa Received.....: --
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosschips said:
I have another question regarding Schedule 3 Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Workers, Question number 11 Assets and Liabilities.

Ok lang naman na peso ang settlement funds ko diba? Bale, I just have to place an actual conversion of my funds in CAD $ sa supporting documents ko? Tapos yun din ang ilalagay ko sa Question 11?

Anong website yung ginamit niyo para mag convert ng currency?

Thanks! :)

Naglagay ako ng additional sheet para sa computation ng Assets, Liabilities at Settlement Funds, tapos ikinonvert ko na lang sa Canadian dollar. Nilagay ko din yung url(http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter/) ng pinagkuhanan ko ng exchange rate.

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
Anthony07 said:
Naglagay ako ng additional sheet para sa computation ng Assets, Liabilities at Settlement Funds, tapos ikinonvert ko na lang sa Canadian dollar. Nilagay ko din yung url(http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter/) ng pinagkuhanan ko ng exchange rate.
Somewhat the same. A matter of presentation lang siguro nagkaiba..
i presented it using the same format i mentioned to you bosschips. then with summary for easy reading...showing i have more than 22k canadian dollar.

reycanada

Nov 4, 2011
markzman13 said:
hi guys good news po ito!
Kaso hindi pa bumabalik ang application ko, I know hindi na umabot yun application ko since na reach na yun cap last year. Kailangan ko yun original docs from IELTS and WES ko.
I need help po paano ma contact ang CIC about my application I haven't receive any emails from them if my application was already returned.

jes11

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hello po, patingin naman po ako ng sample reference letter para sa COE.

Like,

Date

(lagay ko po ba dto CIO address)

To whom it may concern/ Dear Sir/Madam.

Thanks po. :)

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
jes11 said:
Hello po, patingin naman po ako ng sample reference letter para sa COE.

Like,

Date

(lagay ko po ba dto CIO address)

To whom it may concern/ Dear Sir/Madam.

Thanks po. :)
CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT

May 0000000

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This letter is to certify that Mr. XXX has been the employee of our company since September 11, 2000 and has served the company in different positions as under:

DatePositionType of Work
09/2000 to 05/2002Accountant Trainee/ApprenticeFull-Time
05/2002 to 09/2004Accountant TechnicianFull-Time
09/2004 to PresentGeneral AccountantFull-time

His roles and responsibilities were as under Accounting Trainee/Apprentice:
1. Recording income and receipts.
2. Making and recording payments.
3. Posting Journal Entries.
4. Preparing ledger balances and initial trial balance
5. Supply information for management control

His roles and responsibilities were under Accounting Technician:
1. Keeping financial records and establishing, maintaining and balancing various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
2. Posting journal entries and reconciling accounts.
3. Preparing trial balance of books, maintaining general ledgers and preparing financial statements.
4. Preparing checks for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
5. Preparing statistical, financial and accounting reports.

His roles and responsibilities are under General Accountant:
1. Preparing and monitoring internal and external accounting systems for the organization.
2. Examining accounting records and preparing financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
3. Examining in depth financial accounts and reports to determine the most appropriate financial measurements.
4. Implementing and monitoring internal control procedures for all business processes.
5. Analyzing financial data and providing management/clients with relevant financial, business and tax counsel when needed.
6. Training and supervising entry level accountants, accounting interns and other administrative technicians.
7. Working directly from other sections to resolve technical accounting and reporting issues and problems.

Mr. XXX's annual salary is $ XXX plus Retirement Benefit Plan and an annual bonus based on his length of employment with the company, position, annual salary and job performance.
Since he has been employed by us, XXX has shown an excellent attitude to his work, has been a popular member of our team, and contributed to our success. He has proved to be a good trainee, trainer and mentor for his staff. Due to his skills, commitment and continued hard work, we wish him success in his ambitions.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at the above numbers

For ABC (Pvt) Ltd
XYZ

Human Resource Manager.

got this sample from another forum. hope that helps.

jes11

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
ppmom said:
CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT

May 0000000

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This letter is to certify that Mr. XXX has been the employee of our company since September 11, 2000 and has served the company in different positions as under:

DatePositionType of Work
09/2000 to 05/2002Accountant Trainee/ApprenticeFull-Time
05/2002 to 09/2004Accountant TechnicianFull-Time
09/2004 to PresentGeneral AccountantFull-time

His roles and responsibilities were as under Accounting Trainee/Apprentice:
1. Recording income and receipts.
2. Making and recording payments.
3. Posting Journal Entries.
4. Preparing ledger balances and initial trial balance
5. Supply information for management control

His roles and responsibilities were under Accounting Technician:
1. Keeping financial records and establishing, maintaining and balancing various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
2. Posting journal entries and reconciling accounts.
3. Preparing trial balance of books, maintaining general ledgers and preparing financial statements.
4. Preparing checks for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
5. Preparing statistical, financial and accounting reports.

His roles and responsibilities are under General Accountant:
1. Preparing and monitoring internal and external accounting systems for the organization.
2. Examining accounting records and preparing financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
3. Examining in depth financial accounts and reports to determine the most appropriate financial measurements.
4. Implementing and monitoring internal control procedures for all business processes.
5. Analyzing financial data and providing management/clients with relevant financial, business and tax counsel when needed.
6. Training and supervising entry level accountants, accounting interns and other administrative technicians.
7. Working directly from other sections to resolve technical accounting and reporting issues and problems.

Mr. XXX's annual salary is $ XXX plus Retirement Benefit Plan and an annual bonus based on his length of employment with the company, position, annual salary and job performance.
Since he has been employed by us, XXX has shown an excellent attitude to his work, has been a popular member of our team, and contributed to our success. He has proved to be a good trainee, trainer and mentor for his staff. Due to his skills, commitment and continued hard work, we wish him success in his ambitions.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at the above numbers

For ABC (Pvt) Ltd
XYZ

Human Resource Manager.

got this sample from another forum. hope that helps.

This is pefect.

Thank you so much. :)

paigey

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Hello guys ;)

Quick question about sa ECA on WES. Okay lang po ba na isend ko together ang sealed envelope from the university and the photocopy ng diploma ko? Ang mahal kasi. Salamat! ;)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paigey said:
Hello guys ;)

Quick question about sa ECA on WES. Okay lang po ba na isend ko together ang sealed envelope from the university and the photocopy ng diploma ko? Ang mahal kasi. Salamat! ;)
I've read of someone who did that and WES didn't mind. Pero hindi ko sinugal yun. Baka mag-inarte ang WES bigla. Mahirap na. :p

Follow up ko lang questions ko:

Ang mga pumapasok lang ba sa CAP ay mga COMPLETE applications? Lahat ng rejects, hindi nila sinasali sa CAP?

rb107f

May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
paigey said:
Hello guys ;)

Hello, ginawa ko un. When I requested sa school sinama na ung both TOR and Diploma, and ok nmn sa WES, pede un as long as signed and sealed sya

sivap

Jun 17, 2014
Re: Points for spouse education

Hi, Is it true that the primary applicant can get 5 extra points if spouse is post-graduated. do we need to get the spouse education credentials also validated by WES?

Please clarify.

Tx,
Siva.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014

sivap said:
Hi, Is it true that the primary applicant can get 5 extra points if spouse is post-graduated. do we need to get the spouse education credentials also validated by WES?

Please clarify.

Tx,
Siva.
May sumagot na sa iyo sa kabilang diskusyon kung saan mo rin tinanong ito. :)

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
I also did that...sealed envelope and diploma in one courier..malakas loob ko kasi I prepared early. ;D even before the FSW2014 was announced. And i read several people already did that. Ginaya ko rin sila kasi sobra gastos ang case ko. ;D
I have three diplomas and 3 sealed envelopes for my three credentials (post secondary lahat). Smooth transaction, on time ang report ko.

Ngayon, sabi ni bosschips baka mag enarte ang WES. There is no room for delay at this point in time. That is the danger now.

rb107f said:
Hello, ginawa ko un. When I requested sa school sinama na ung both TOR and Diploma, and ok nmn sa WES, pede un as long as signed and sealed sya
paigey said:
Hello guys ;)

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

sivap said:

Please clarify.

Tx,
Siva.
Absolutely not true..You will get extra 5 points if the spouse has ielts that also passed the required band.
No need to have it assessed bec unnecessary and useless.
Kindly read the guide. A lot of basic questions will be answered.