Waived
Passport Req..
December 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
rb107f said:
Ok thanks. Kakacharge lng kc sakin last sept 26 eh. Ikaw b kelan?
Sept 23 ako. Baka end of this week may PER ka na

akosiempre

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
jmfe said:
I called mga 10pm dito sa atin. I was placed on hold for 10 minutes before I got to talk to a customer rep. :) you can use magicjack :)
thanks for sharing po. ano pong number ung kinontact nyo?

winter12

May 6, 2014
bellaluna said:
^ Walang bearing dapat sa processing itong case ng suspension. Yung worst case scenario sa suspension ng lawyer ng CIC consultancy ay hindi na siya makakapag-represent sa client. Under Canadian law, may protection din naman ang mga clients in cases like these. At least CIC consultancy has done their part and informed the real CIC and CEM of the situation and they're asking their clients to cancel the first appointment to replace with a new representative.
ok thanks for the information, pero kasi based from what i've read sa website it says:
Authorized representatives are:

immigration consultants who are members in GOOD STANDING of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC);
lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society and students-at-law under their supervision;
notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec and students-at-law under their supervision.
If you appoint a compensated representative who is not a member of one of these designated bodies, your application will be returned.

so medyo kinakabahan lang bka sinasabi lang nila thats fine just not to panic specificallt their members, kasi in the end member ang talo sa changes na to, but still hoping for the best it's a matter of time . marami masasayang not just time, mooney and effort narin just tp comply with requirements and in the end sa kanilang part pa magkakaproblema na they knew that the representative is suspended last aug 12 pa so bakit nila ipinnush thru yung application ng iba using the suspended representatiive, and readinng back i think someone mentioned here na yung agent nya alam na suspended ung representative kaya dina pinnalagay ang name ng use of representative and application ya sinend nung aug 30 if im noot mistaken without any representatiive , the worst case scenario receiving your application again for using representative which is not inn goood standing under territorial law society..

and i hope CIC agency will make necessary action regarding this, well lets wait from other applicant ng auggust and september what will happen to their documents ..

noeltheonlyone

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/2014 DD Charged: 14/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER Received: 22/10/2014
IELTS Request
IELTS Done; Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 26/01/2015
Med's Request
27/01/2015
Med's Done....
Me: 08/02/2015 Wife: 17/02/2015 Meds Received (3rd Line): 25/02/2015
Passport Req..
03/03/2015 Decision Made: 02/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2015 Visa Received: 23/04/2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
winter12 said:
ok thanks for the information, pero kasi based from what i've read sa website it says:
Authorized representatives are:

immigration consultants who are members in GOOD STANDING of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC);
lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society and students-at-law under their supervision;
notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec and students-at-law under their supervision.
If you appoint a compensated representative who is not a member of one of these designated bodies, your application will be returned.

so medyo kinakabahan lang bka sinasabi lang nila thats fine just not to panic specificallt their members, kasi in the end member ang talo sa changes na to, but still hoping for the best it's a matter of time . marami masasayang not just time, mooney and effort narin just tp comply with requirements and in the end sa kanilang part pa magkakaproblema na they knew that the representative is suspended last aug 12 pa so bakit nila ipinnush thru yung application ng iba using the suspended representatiive, and readinng back i think someone mentioned here na yung agent nya alam na suspended ung representative kaya dina pinnalagay ang name ng use of representative and application ya sinend nung aug 30 if im noot mistaken without any representatiive , the worst case scenario receiving your application again for using representative which is not inn goood standing under territorial law society..

and i hope CIC agency will make necessary action regarding this, well lets wait from other applicant ng auggust and september what will happen to their documents ..
Ask ko lang pano yung mga applicants prior the suspension for example kaming mga app received ng june?

jmfe

May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: June 4, 2014 CC charged: September 23, 2014
Doc's Request.
November 7, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
PER: September 30, 2014
Med's Request
December 4, 2014
Med's Done....
December 8, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
akosiempre said:
thanks for sharing po. ano pong number ung kinontact nyo?
613-944-4000

winter12

May 6, 2014
noeltheonlyone said:
Ask ko lang pano yung mga applicants prior the suspension for example kaming mga app received ng june?
ala naman siguro problema kasi before suspension payun the big question there how about those applicants after the day of his suspension , imagine august 12 pa sya suspended so bakit parin nag send ang CIC ng application after august 12 if suspended ang representative, and my sister in law nagsubmit sya sept 8. so imagine almost one month yun but anung immediate action ang nagawa nila ?? and just spoke with my sister in law whenn she spoke with someonne daw from CIC agnecy they said coordinate with agent , pro wala daw or hinde naman daw affected yung mga applicants ,, WTF di apektado ?? everyone is crazy regrading the changes and even state in the webste na application will be returned now ur telling na di apektado,.

rb107f

May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
winter12 said:
ala naman siguro problema kasi before suspension payun the big question there how about those applicants after the day of his suspension , imagine august 12 pa sya suspended so bakit parin nag send ang CIC ng application after august 12 if suspended and representative, and my sister in law nagsubmit sya sept 8. so imagine almost one month yun but anung immediate action ang nagawa nila ??
May mga applicant ba n june na may per n? How they received it?

noeltheonlyone

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/2014 DD Charged: 14/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER Received: 22/10/2014
IELTS Request
IELTS Done; Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 26/01/2015
Med's Request
27/01/2015
Med's Done....
Me: 08/02/2015 Wife: 17/02/2015 Meds Received (3rd Line): 25/02/2015
Passport Req..
03/03/2015 Decision Made: 02/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2015 Visa Received: 23/04/2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
winter12 said:
ala naman siguro problema kasi before suspension payun the big question there how about those applicants after the day of his suspension , imagine august 12 pa sya suspended so bakit parin nag send ang CIC ng application after august 12 if suspended ang representative, and my sister in law nagsubmit sya sept 8. so imagine almost one month yun but anung immediate action ang nagawa nila ?? and just spoke with my sister in law whenn she spoke with someonne daw from CIC agnecy they said coordinate with agent , pro wala daw or hinde naman daw affected yung mga applicants ,, WTF di apektado ?? everyone is crazy regrading the changes and even state in the webste na application will be returned now ur telling na di apektado,.
Hmmm tingin ko kahit may problema it's best to hope for the best na lang.. siguro naman ginagawa nla lahat ng paraan para maayos to. Magtiwala na lang tayo at mag pray. Wag na muna tayo magpanic.

mikaicute

Sep 25, 2014
noeltheonlyone said:
Hmmm tingin ko kahit may problema it's best to hope for the best na lang.. siguro naman ginagawa nla lahat ng paraan para maayos to. Magtiwala na lang tayo at mag pray. Wag na muna tayo magpanic.

Sabi sa "Cic" ung mga may per daw kontak mismo ng visa office at tumawag pa daw sila at tinanubg kung aware ba daw sila na papalitan ang representative un lang hindi natin alam kung anu ba ang totoo. Kaya sana ung mga cic applicants jan na nauna if ever makicooperate dito sa forum para at least alam natin pwedeng mangyari.

Sureluck

May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged : 03-10-2014 PER: 14-10-2014 recd via snail mail 19-11-2014
AOR Received.
Request for Addtl Docs : 16-01-2015 (POF explanation)
File Transfer...
2nd line : 20-02-15 (dated 17-02-15)
Med's Request
25-02-15
Med's Done....
03-06-15 (sent 04-06-2015)
Interview........
18-03-15 (RPRF 19-03-2015)
Passport Req..
09-06-15 PPR&3rdline (recd 10-06-15)
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015 (DM 18-06-15)
LANDED..........
04-08-2015
mikaicute said:
Sabi sa "Cic" ung mga may per daw kontak mismo ng visa office at tumawag pa daw sila at tinanubg kung aware ba daw sila na papalitan ang representative un lang hindi natin alam kung anu ba ang totoo. Kaya sana ung mga cic applicants jan na nauna if ever makicooperate dito sa forum para at least alam natin pwedeng mangyari.
nagpunta ako sa CIC, hintayin ko daw muna ang email...lahat na kayo nagkakagulo ako maghihintay lang...ang galing di ba. so disappointed with them.

mikaicute

Sep 25, 2014
Sureluck said:
nagpunta ako sa CIC, hintayin ko daw muna ang email...lahat na kayo nagkakagulo ako maghihintay lang...ang galing di ba. so disappointed with them.

Anung date po ba ng pagsubmit ang may latest PER ngaun?

rb107f

May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
mikaicute said:
Anung date po ba ng pagsubmit ang may latest PER ngaun?
I think june 4 ata meron ng per sa global thread

mikaicute

Sep 25, 2014
rb107f said:
I think june 4 ata meron ng per sa global thread
Un nga ang prob si eds wifey na under cic wala pa june 2 siya. Saan kaya pwede magfollow up kasi ang hirap talaga kung aasa ka lang sa email. Sana may other way pa.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
winter12 said:
Delikado nga kung "CIC" continued to use John Weisdorf's name as representative even after the bar suspension, but in either case, submit an updated Use of Representative form ASAP, either to replace him with Ashley Weisdorf (a paralegal, not a lawyer, but can still represent) or cancel John Weisdorf all together if you want to receive CIC communication to yourself. You may still have to incur charges with "CIC" even if you do the latter.

winter12

May 6, 2014
bellaluna said:
Delikado nga kung "CIC" continued to use John Weisdorf's name as representative even after the bar suspension, but in either case, submit an updated Use of Representative form ASAP, either to replace him with Ashley Weisdorf (a paralegal, not a lawyer, but can still represent) or cancel John Weisdorf all together if you want to receive CIC communication to yourself. You may still have to incur charges with "CIC" even if you do the latter.
and ive read from the global forum that there's another applicant who took the risk he forgot to inlcude something in his appplication so what he did he sent it immediately and when he follow upon the case new document is already attached to the previous documents a sinend nya , so it mean pede pa gawan ng paaran and they can include it , if they can send all new additional aaplication asap pero sabi nga ng CIC wag mag panic kasi it will not make any impact on your application eh kung di pla makkakaapekto why they immmediately change the rep. ..

my sister in law has a complicated case thats why i asked her to get the services of cic .. just to get my nephew and niece even hiwalay sila ng brother ko pero, pro mahhirapan pa ata kami though i must admit cic agency help her a lot regarding her case.