xx-01-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
LANDED..........
Aiming August!!!
bosschips said:
it will work just as long as you make sure that the company you are choosing is in good standing. See the excerpt i got from the rules.

Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.

Malamig ang simoy ng hangin! ☺

Good morning 2014 Pinoy FSW Applicants! Sarap magkape nito! Pwede rin magsopas! :)
THanks bosschips, is there any list of good standing organizations of translators na naka specified? How would i know if the translating company I'll get is a certified member? Or as long as they are registered, ok na yun?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayanami2281 said:
THanks bosschips, is there any list of good standing organizations of translators na naka specified? How would i know if the translating company I'll get is a certified member? Or as long as they are registered, ok na yun?
Hindi ko sure. Try mo I-google or try calling the CIC hotline. :)

KitsuneDream

Jan 24, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 App Received..: 21-05-2014 CC Charged....: 04-09-2014 PER Received: 09-09-2014
Doc's Request.
16-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
kookaiganda said:
my job description naman po ung letter kaso lang general ndi specific ung nilagay. ang gusto nung consultant specific nursing tasks ung ilagay daw. sana magawan ko ng paraan. nakabakasyon pa naman ung supervisor ko. salamat po sa mga reply nyo.
Yung JD ko hindi rin specific. Based siya sa Performance Evaluation namen, general duties and responsibilities as Nurse II ang nakalagay doon. I compared it sa description ng NOC 3012 parallel naman siya sa duties and responsibilities from the description.

Diba nakalagay naman sa checklist main responsibilities and duties in each position, kelangan ba talaga specific?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KitsuneDream said:
Yung JD ko hindi rin specific. Based siya sa Performance Evaluation namen, general duties and responsibilities as Nurse II ang nakalagay doon. I compared it sa description ng NOC 3012 parallel naman siya sa duties and responsibilities from the description.

Diba nakalagay naman sa checklist main responsibilities and duties in each position, kelangan ba talaga specific?
Not necessarily specific. As long as you hit the right words and match your submitted JD to the 2011 NOC you applied for, you are good to go. Hindi ba 3011 ang Nurse II sa government @KitsuneDream? Ang pagkakaalam ko, head nurse na ang N2 diba? N1 Staff, N2 Head Nurse, N3 Supervisor, N4 Area Manager, and so on...? Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Ransom101

Jul 1, 2014
Yung WES status ko sa website nila is "Completed" na so it should be on its way, I suppose. Question though, will WES automatically send CIC a copy of my assessment since ang request ko sa WES ay "FSWP Credential Assessment"? Or do I still need to include the original result on my docs to submit?

Also, I gradutated year 2006. Pasok sa NOC 1123 yung work experience ko from 2007-2010. After that, nag freelance work lang ako until now. Do I declare "freelance work" sa form? And ano po dapat supporting docs ko for work experience from 2011-present? Thanks po!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ransom101 said:
Yung WES status ko sa website nila is "Completed" na so it should be on its way, I suppose. Question though, will WES automatically send CIC a copy of my assessment since ang request ko sa WES ay "FSWP Credential Assessment"? Or do I still need to include the original result on my docs to submit?

Also, I gradutated year 2006. Pasok sa NOC 1123 yung work experience ko from 2007-2010. After that, nag freelance work lang ako until now. Do I declare "freelance work" sa form? And ano po dapat supporting docs ko for work experience from 2011-present? Thanks po!
You still need to send a copy along with your file. WES will only make your assessment viewable by the CIC from their website.

I suggest filing an affidavit and declaring everything you did. Attach work samples, have some customer attestations, etc. Hindi na masyado in-detail dahil hindi naman yan ang main NOC code na you are claiming points for. Mag concentrate ka nalang sa NOC code na gagamitin mo for points.

Ransom101

Jul 1, 2014
Guys, anyone can take a look please and offer comments kung ok na po to na JD for NOC 1123? (Professional Occupations In Advertising, Marketing And Public Relations) Advertising Account Executive po yung title ko. Thanks!

• Create sensory branding and advertising strategies and present to client for approval and implementation
• Consult with client and identify needs, evaluate, and give recommendations on how to meet these advertising needs
• Create and implement in-store communications strategies for client with the objective of reminding and informing both employees and customers of its current offerings, events and promotions
• Organize or assist in the creation and management of publicity events for clients
• Help clients improve their brand image by developing unique campaigns employing audio and scent branding and through advertising in high traffic areas
• Support the overall sales efforts of the company
• Provide updates to Sales Director and Manager regarding sales performance and new projects awarded by client
• Develop good business relationships with clients
• Work with Creative Department for the production of creative materials for client’s in-store and Out-Of-Home (OOH) advertising campaigns

Witness

May 24, 2014
Canada's Immigration Express
By Crispin R. Aranda, July 17, 2014
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Get into Canada as an immigrant in 6 months or less!

This in essence is what Canada's new immigration program promises starting January 2015.

Called Express Entry, the new electronic system intends to “manage applications for permanent residence in certain economic programs. Canada needs high levels of immigration to meet current and future labour market needs, which will ensure ...economic growth and long-term prosperity.”

The Philippines was the top source country of immigrants to Canada two years in a row: 36,580 in 2010 and 34,911 in 2011, moving down to second spot last year with 32,747 permanent resident visas issued.

The most popular migration route – the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW) – lists the 50 priority occupations that Canada needs. This is the last time a list would be published until Express Entry becomes operative next year. The overall cap under FSW is 25,500 with a limit of 1,000 per occupation.

After being removed for two years, registered nurses are back on the list. This time even nursing coordinators, supervisors and licensed practical nurses are included.

Similar to Australia's SkillSelect program and New Zealand's Expression of Interest scheme, Express Entry will allow employers as well as provinces and territories of Canada to “actively recruit, assess and select skilled immigrants” under the three most popular economic immigration programs.

Federal Skilled Worker Program,
Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
Canadian Experience Class.

The Express Entry system involves two steps:

Potential candidates complete an online Express Entry profile providing information about their skills, work experience, language ability, education and other factors to meet the proposed criteria. Selected applications will be placed in a pool of qualified candidates and ranked. Candidates with the highest ranking scores and those with qualifying offers of arranged employment will be invited to apply for permanent residence. Those without job offers or nomination from a province or territory must register with the Government of Canada's Job Bank.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada will invite candidates with the highest ranking to apply for permanent residence and process their electronic applications within six months. Invited candidates have 60 days to submit an electronic application for permanent residence in any of the three economic class programs as well as with the provincial nomination program.
Applicants who do not receive invitations for permanent residency after 12 months may resubmit their profile and re-enter the pool if they meet the existing criteria. This cut-off and resubmission provision is aimed at preventing backlogs, ensure quick processing times and allow Canada to tailor its migration program to the country's economic conditions and priorities.

Source: https://www.visacenter.org/index.php/page/canadas-immigration-express

cres_rod

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Doha, State of Qatar
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello! anybody from here can confirm this regarding form IMM5406E?

The form asks for “Applicant” and not “Principal Applicant“. Take care of it when filling the form. You, as a Principal applicant will write your name in “Applicant” Column and you will write your wife/husbands name in “Spouse” column.

Similarly, when your spouse is filling the form, he/she will write his/her name in the “Applicant” row & your name in the “Spouse“.

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
cres_rod said:
Hello! anybody from here can confirm this regarding form IMM5406E?

The form asks for “Applicant” and not “Principal Applicant“. Take care of it when filling the form. You, as a Principal applicant will write your name in “Applicant” Column and you will write your wife/husbands name in “Spouse” column.

Similarly, when your spouse is filling the form, he/she will write his/her name in the “Applicant” row & your name in the “Spouse“.
That is correct.

ongandy86

Jun 21, 2014
bosschips said:
Paano magdeclare ng kotse at lupa sa assets?
Just write the price you paid to buy it and the market value not necessarily appraised. Kung anu sa tingin mo un price ngyn whether ng appreciate or depreciate.

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
Cc charged (July 17, 2014 8:36am Nova Scotia time)

Noc 2174
May 9 applicant 12:39pm received

Now onto the PER waiting game.

Good luck to us all!