+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP 2014 ends in December, express entry details out

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Touch the wood!

There's a separate application for that. Ontario Opportunities sucks (can take 1 year, when the program says '3 months processing'), but it's the only PNP that nominates master graduates with no j/o. It's 1500$ per application plus they have a ridiculous 1 year IELTS TRF validity requirement. Moreover, there is a cap each year which gets packed pretty soon. But nonetheless, it can be done.
Finally able to give you a +1! Thanks a lot for that info.

That just became my plan D ;)

One way or another we'll go to Winterfell soon!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
Finally able to give you a +1! Thanks a lot for that info.

That just became my plan D ;)

One way or another we'll go to Winterfell soon!
Surprisingly, the karma allowed action on my part as well. +1 Bro.
Canadian higher education is superb, and even an educated person such as yourslef can avail himself of an MBA program here. Let me know, if you need an opinion on Ontario public-funded universities.

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the detailed analysis.

I have one question/doubt about Spouse's points.

What if I don't include my spouse's details (mainly ECA and IELTS) while submitting EOI? i.e. is this compulsory if I want a DEPENDANT PR visa for my wife (I will be primary) OR is this require to add/change my points calculation only i.e. I can OMIT my wife's data.

Please note I am looking to apply as Primary and want my wife's application as dependant (want to take her along at ame time). So I am trying to understand the mandate/requirement for Spouse's information.