+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP 2013:::Who not yet Applied but Gathering Documents...Pls Knock Here ><

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
Friends..

Due to many reason ( unavoidable circumstances ) like, ECA not yet received, passport issue, waiting for IELTS etc. who not yet applied FSWP 2013, please gather here and share your planning & same time appreciates advice from seniors.

Personally, I just got 'Sealed & signed' envelop from my University, will send it to WES for assessment and dont know how long it will take. I am focused on NOC 1112.

I am running late and dont know if I am with in the cap but I will gather all doc for sure,
May be I will be ready to apply by 10th July 2013. Will check once CIC web cap status at that time...

Please advice on my scenario ...

AgentA

Jun 1, 2013
Hey Mosharaf,

I am also in the same boat. Only recently planned to apply for FSW. But I guess there's still sufficient time before the cap is reached.. I recently called up some immigration agent and he said though the numbers are yet not released, not more than 500 apps in total are received.

mosharafbabu said:
Friends..

Due to many reason ( unavoidable circumstances ) like, ECA not yet received, passport issue, waiting for IELTS etc. who not yet applied FSWP 2013, please gather here and share your planning & same time appreciates advice from seniors.

Personally, I just got 'Sealed & signed' envelop from my University, will send it to WES for assessment and dont know how long it will take. I am focused on NOC 1112.

I am running late and dont know if I am with in the cap but I will gather all doc for sure,
May be I will be ready to apply by 10th July 2013. Will check once CIC web cap status at that time...

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
Do you mean, not more then complete 500 apps received so far???
You done your ECA ??
your IELTs status pls??
Which NOC you are targeting??

I will be ready to apply my 10th of July, if I get my ECA from WES by this time.

AgentA said:
Hey Mosharaf,

I am also in the same boat. Only recently planned to apply for FSW. But I guess there's still sufficient time before the cap is reached.. I recently called up some immigration agent and he said though the numbers are yet not released, not more than 500 apps in total are received.

MR GRAVITY

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-27-2013
News Release — List of Priority Occupations and Organizations Designated to Conduct Educational Credential Assessments for Federal Skilled Worker Program Released

Ottawa, April 18, 2013 —The list of 24 occupations that are eligible under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) when it re-opens on May 4, 2013 was released today.

In addition, four organizations have been designated to provide the now-required independent third party assessments of foreign educational credentials for applicants who studied outside of Canada. These assessments, which must be completed before an application is submitted, are aimed at helping newcomers through the FSWP to get off to a better start and into the Canadian labour force more quickly when they arrive.

“"The government’s focus remains on jobs, economic growth, and long-term prosperity,"” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Kenney. “"Under the new Federal Skilled Worker Program, Canada will be able to attract the skilled immigrants our economy requires, who are the most likely to succeed and contribute their full skill set to the Canadian economy."”

With the re-opening date approaching, future applicants should be aware of several key elements that will have an effect on the application process:

A new eligible occupations list, with a total of 24 occupations;
An overall cap of 5,000 new applications for all eligible occupations, including a sub-cap of 300 new applications for each eligible occupation;
Four organizations have been designated to conduct educational credential assessments (mandatory for applicants submitting foreign educational credentials); and
Applicants must show proof that they meet the minimum threshold of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 in all four language skill areas: speaking, reading, writing and oral comprehension.

“"As a result of the actions taken by the Government to deal with the massive backlogs and unacceptably long wait times, FSW applications will be processed in approximately one year,"” said Minister Kenney. “"We will not be able to remain competitive and attract the skilled immigrants we need if we allow backlogs and wait times to grow again. That’s why we are capping application intake and focusing on specific occupations that are experiencing labour shortages in Canada. This will also help us transition nicely into the just-in-time immigration system of the future."”

Applications under the new FSWP will be accepted starting May 4, 2013. Until then, however, the FSWP application process does not change – only individuals with qualifying job offers or those applying under the PhD stream are eligible for processing.

All applicants who are considering applying on or after May 4 are invited to consult the Backgrounder. It outlines some of the steps that can be taken now to prepare and includes the eligible occupations list and the organizations designated to conduct educational credential assessments.

Eligible occupations

0211 Engineering managers
1112 Financial and investment analysts
2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers
2131 Civil engineers
2132 Mechanical engineers
2134 Chemical engineers
2143 Mining engineers
2144 Geological engineers
2145 Petroleum engineers
2146 Aerospace engineers
2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers)
2154 Land surveyors
2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
2263 Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
3142 Physiotherapists
3143 Occupational Therapists
3211 Medical laboratory technologists
3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists' assistants
3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
3215 Medical radiation technologists
3216 Medical sonographers
3217 Cardiology technicians and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists, n.e.c. (not elsewhere classified)

MR GRAVITY

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-27-2013
mosharafbabu said:
Friends..

I am sorry to say NOC 1112 is very hot occupation might had reached cap of 300 with in a week from May 4. You can check in our forum FSWP timeline sheets. Assumption is that already 840 members applied for it globally and in our forum 42 members already applied for it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=12

MR GRAVITY

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-27-2013
CAP IS 300 ONLY FOR EACH OCCUPATION NOT 500. SOMEONE MIGHT BE MISLEADING YOU SAYING CAP IS 500

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
The spreadsheet on the other thread is an estimate and approximation of the global trend as well as the formulas derived from the past experience. But this should not discourage you from applying. Some NOCs are really competitive and the apps received for them might be more than 300 by this time, but bear in mind, some percentage of those are bound to return out of incompleteness and some at later stage because of false/fake information. Some would also turn back because of application under wrong/manipulated NOC and others because of inability to charge DD/CC.

Good luck.

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
mosharafbabu said:
Friends..

No need to get your blood pressure up.
Get your documents and submit them. if you get in the cap? fine.
if not then look for other routes or wait for next year.

its not the end of the world!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
AgentA said:
Hey Mosharaf,

The agent has no idea how many applications have been received. He wants to make money - so of course he's going to tell you there's still time to apply. I think it's game over for several NOCs already.

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
Adrenalineforu said:
The spreadsheet on the other thread is an estimate and approximation of the global trend as well as the formulas derived from the past experience. But this should not discourage you from applying. Some NOCs are really competitive and the apps received for them might be more than 300 by this time, but bear in mind, some percentage of those are bound to return out of incompleteness and some at later stage because of false/fake information. Some would also turn back because of application under wrong/manipulated NOC and others because of inability to charge DD/CC.

Good luck.

FSWP 2013 totally different due to may changes. ECA a fact this time coz it takes time to get final report that suppose to enclose with FSW main application. But all confusion will be over when CIC mansion figure of complete application received toward the overall cap.

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
just wanna repost this. please correct this if this is not the most recent form that you have as of this time. thanks.

here are the FSW latest forms, as of 02 June 2013:

Document Checklist [IMM 5612]- 05-2013
Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008]- 04-2013
Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP]- 07-2011
Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]-12-2012
Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]- 05-2013
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]- 04-2008
Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]- 05-2004
Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604]- 07-2008
Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409]- 04-2009
Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620]- 03-2013
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476]- 04-2013

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
Is it available at cic web ???

myluckyprincess said:
just wanna repost this. please correct this if this is not the most recent form that you have as of this time. thanks.

here are the FSW latest forms, as of 02 June 2013:

Document Checklist [IMM 5612]- 05-2013
Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008]- 04-2013
Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP]- 07-2011
Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]-12-2012
Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]- 05-2013
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]- 04-2008
Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]- 05-2004
Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604]- 07-2008
Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409]- 04-2009
Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620]- 03-2013
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476]- 04-2013

michalovy

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Poland
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
I am waiting for my IELTS results to arrive. I expect them in 1.5 weeks. This week I am doing the translations and the PCC. Despite what many say here, I will apply right after my IELTS results are available. And I am in a hot NOC 1112. Nevertheless, I think I still stand a chance. At least as long the CIC does not publish the numbers. ;-)