Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2015
LANDED..........
Expected JUNE 2015
I am in the same boat guys.
Waiting for my wife new ID card, then i would need to get her PP, PCC and stuff.
I wont be ready before july to submit.
But i fall in NOC 2145 which is not very hot.
But still 300 is a very small no.
Finger crossed

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 14-08-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
im ready with everything except eca. it was supposed to be completed on 27 but i dont know why it isnt. i got everything in hand.

gsriharsh

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER:06-11-2013
AOR Received.
3-1-14
Med's Request
18-2-14
Med's Done....
23-2-14
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
18-2-14
VISA ISSUED...
6.3.14....DM on 9.3.14
Hii everyone....

Great to see such an informative forum...My first lines in this forum as well as the thread...!!

I m new to all this CANADA thing....Just realised a few days back about the opportunity to go to CANADA...Just about to start all my formalities of applying through a consultancy....The conultancy guy informed that ECA would take 7 to 10 days from applying....got my date booked for IELTS on July 6th...IELTS score card shall be received from 13 to 20 days from July 6th(my exam dt)...So most likely I would be applying with all apps by July end...!! I am willing to apply for NOC-0211(Engineering Manager).

I am a Project Manager (Mechanical Engineer) with 3 years+ experience.

Do I stand any chance of getting a PR??!! atleast some chance???!!

Please help me with some suggestions....As I have to invest a lot of money for this...Is it really worth giving a try this year??!!

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Before investing for WES & for consultant, do check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp this link next week. We are hoping that CIC will publish figures as its going to be 1 month since it's launch. IF, you see that there are still more than 150+ application slots left in your category, than you can start with your WES & stuff, as it is really very costly.

Right now, there are 12 applicants who sent applications for 0211 from this forum. So when the figures come out, you can actually calculate if you still have a chance till the end of july.

P.S. I am not discouraging you, but, I either don't want your money to be wasted for nothing. You can however, sit in IELTS and that will be valid for 2 years, also the WES report will be valid for 5 years for immigration purpose.

MR GRAVITY

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-27-2013
michalovy said:
I am waiting for my IELTS results to arrive. I expect them in 1.5 weeks. This week I am doing the translations and the PCC. Despite what many say here, I will apply right after my IELTS results are available. And I am in a hot NOC 1112. Nevertheless, I think I still stand a chance. At least as long the CIC does not publish the numbers. ;-)
Though NOC 1112 statistics might be disappointing this year got filled up this year .At least you might apply for next year. Never give up hope:)

gsriharsh

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER:06-11-2013
AOR Received.
3-1-14
Med's Request
18-2-14
Med's Done....
23-2-14
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
18-2-14
VISA ISSUED...
6.3.14....DM on 9.3.14
Thank you soo much Jigzyy....!!

As you said, I ll go for IELTS and ECA as it has a few years validity...Anyways I ll be getting these documents ready for submission to CIC by end July only...!! So, based on the cap availability then, I shall decide on whether to apply or not...!! I hv another option of NOC 2132(Mechanical Engr) apart from the NOC-0211(Engineering Manager)...I shall apply if any of them is available....!!

I have another doubt if any of you can clarify....Is the processing fee paid to CIC refundable if the cap is reached by time my application reaches them??

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for starting this thread.

I am also waiting for my IELTS , still had to apply for my transcripts from my University and do the ECA . I am in NOC 2174 which many say has already filled up. Can someone advice me whether its good to hire a consultant or apply by themselves...

Thanks

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Hi Mosharaf

Please guide me what request you need to make to the University to get the sealed and signed envelop . Does it contain the degree certificate as well or only the marksheets?

Thanks.

mosharafbabu said:
Friends..

Due to many reason ( unavoidable circumstances ) like, ECA not yet received, passport issue, waiting for IELTS etc. who not yet applied FSWP 2013, please gather here and share your planning & same time appreciates advice from seniors.

Personally, I just got 'Sealed & signed' envelop from my University, will send it to WES for assessment and dont know how long it will take. I am focused on NOC 1112.

I am running late and dont know if I am with in the cap but I will gather all doc for sure,
May be I will be ready to apply by 10th July 2013. Will check once CIC web cap status at that time...

Please advice on my scenario ...

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
You doing ECA from WES ???? If so, when you applied & total how much you paid them??
I paid $ 316.40. of them $180 for ECA, $ 100 for International Express & remaining as taxes ... is it ok????

sonyaadnan said:
im ready with everything except eca. it was supposed to be completed on 27 but i dont know why it isnt. i got everything in hand.

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
ggulati said:
Hi Mosharaf

Please guide me what request you need to make to the University to get the sealed and signed envelop . Does it contain the degree certificate as well or only the marksheets?

Thanks.
Almost all university have this provision , you just need to knock them with some fees.
Yer, It will contain All final or provisional degree certificates, Individual Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by University. To be sent directly to WES by the awarding authority.

All documents must be stamped and verified by the Controller of Examination. Verifications or notarized copies from any other source will not be accepted.

Same time download International_Transcript_Request form from the web below, fill-up the upper part & submit it to your University. Your University will fill-up the lower part with official seal & signature. then along with this transcript request form, all certificates & transcript/mark sheet will gather in a single envelop, sealed & sing the envelop, then University may send to WES or deliver to you to send personally.
http://www.wes.org/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

And create a online account throw WES web http://www.wes.org/fswp/

thanks

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
michalovy said:
I am waiting for my IELTS results to arrive. I expect them in 1.5 weeks. This week I am doing the translations and the PCC. Despite what many say here, I will apply right after my IELTS results are available. And I am in a hot NOC 1112. Nevertheless, I think I still stand a chance. At least as long the CIC does not publish the numbers. ;-)
If you have any idea when CIC publish the number ???

lisdondias

Sep 13, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with app.
Is the spreadsheet genuine? coz the information provided in the sheet should be confidential from CIC point of view. ::)