+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
International students are an industry here, and the biggest draw for them is applying for PR. They won't risk alienating that source of income.

Canada is nice, but all things being equal, most who are actual, legit students would likely prefer the U.S, UK, or Australia, if immigration was not a factor.

So if that's not an option, expect intakes to drop dramatically.
Take Australia out of that list. Heard its even worse than Canada

Reactions: SolwayFirth

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
International students are an industry here, and the biggest draw for them is applying for PR. They won't risk alienating that source of income.

Canada is nice, but all things being equal, most who are actual, legit students would likely prefer the U.S, UK, or Australia, if immigration was not a factor.

Honestly Indians first choice is US or Germany (Mechanical engineering)
Even after all immigration hurdles.

Usually the ones you see in canada are the bottom of the barrels, that is why most go to lambda or sigma some colleges like that.Usually Canada gets what not other countries wants(indian students perspective)
That is why you can see they way they talk and act is so stupid. Sorry to say that but it is a truth.

Honestly some guys I know in Canada are not even fit to live in india because they are that stupid and burden for the society.This are the people who will leach on social security.,does chain immigration, trash talk new immigrants, don't go for a job ,too easy on life and expect others to take care of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Islander216

Manthan007

Jan 21, 2022
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum if you guys give some advice. I currently have crs 437 with noc 2173 and my score will change to 465 in October as I will complete 3 years of work experience. So is there benefit of entering pool or should I keep study route as an option.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

Watch from 7:10

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum if you guys give some advice. I currently have crs 437 with noc 2173 and my score will change to 465 in October as I will complete 3 years of work experience. So is there benefit of entering pool or should I keep study route as an option.
study route is the best. OINP cut-offs can change any time, and when they do, it will way above 490+

Reactions: PRANIT01