+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jazkh

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Google's first result below

The tie-break rule is used to rank candidates who have the same Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. The candidates are ranked by the date and time their Express Entry profiles were added into the pool. This means that the tie-break rule prioritizes profiles that have been in the Express Entry pool for longer.29-Jun-2020

to add :

"For example, in the Express Entry draw that took place on January 18, 2023, the minimum CRS score was set at 490, and the tie-breaking rule was set at November 24, 2022, at 21:14:59 UTC. This means that candidates who had a CRS score of 490 or higher and submitted their Express Entry profile before the above cut-off were part of the group who received an ITA during that draw."

https://pelicanmigration.com/understanding-the-tie-breaking-rule-for-express-entry/

Now I understand. (I wish I didnt have to google it myself though, Impa)

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
But, the "Job offer" part needs a PERM which is similar to LMIA right?
Is it that easy to come on L1? do you need to become a manager or something?
For L1, no PERM is needed AFAIK.

And L1 has been used by engineers and managers both in droves. It has no limit and has been go to visa for bringing in overseas workers.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
to add :

"For example, in the Express Entry draw that took place on January 18, 2023, the minimum CRS score was set at 490, and the tie-breaking rule was set at November 24, 2022, at 21:14:59 UTC. This means that candidates who had a CRS score of 490 or higher and submitted their Express Entry profile before the above cut-off were part of the group who received an ITA during that draw."

https://pelicanmigration.com/understanding-the-tie-breaking-rule-for-express-entry/

Now I understand. (I wish I didnt have to google it myself though, Impa)
Hard work is good.

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi one quick question
In ky PR app, I didnt know I should have inserted my parents and siblings info.
I thought I just need to mention my spouse info
What am I suppose to do now? Would this cause rejection?
Im worried

however,I have heard in same cases they have asked for additional docs for family members

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guys. Is this a general issue. I try to preview my score before submitting my application and it's writting this.

I have gone back to what I filled pre ITA and it's the same with what I filled currently..

Everything showing blank under my Preview score.

Can I submit like that?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey all, I have a quick question and hoping to find some answers.

I did soft landing back in July 2022 and didn't fill out any GTF list and told the agent I will be moving permanently later.

I am planning to visit Toronto for couple of days in August. Now do I have to fill in GTF list or can I say I am only visiting. I have plans to move to Canada sometime in May 2024.

Any help is appreciated.
Do it when you are moving in permanently. I travelled to Canada thrice before moving permanently. I provided the GTF list when I moved in permanently.

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello the team.
I have a question (maybe @iSaidGoodDay or @legalfalcon knows).
i received my CBSA notes and i have written on the second page this info

Assignment due date : 2023/05/17

Does someone
in detail that is what i have

Security:Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality:In Progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical:In Progress
Info Sharing:In Progress

Other Regs:
Final:
Paper File
Office:

#:
Due Date:2023/05/17

Assigned By:CS8663
Assigned To:RC - C02

thank you for your help

jessicajoon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
You should have taken the GC path.
The plan was to spend two years in the US, hopefully get my GC, if not come back to Canada to maintain residency requirements.
But I got a job in the US paying almost exactly the same while working remote from Canada. Granted I could lose my job anyday but I also don't have to scramble my belongings to move out of country in 30 days.

ivicts

Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
The plan was to spend two years in the US, hopefully get my GC, if not come back to Canada to maintain residency requirements.
But I got a job in the US paying almost exactly the same while working remote from Canada. Granted I could lose my job anyday but I also don't have to scramble my belongings to move out of country in 30 days.
How difficult is it to find a remote job in the US? Did you go to master in the US?