+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1083629

So IRCC really had hundreds of us redo our medicals & part with 300USD and other ADR's these past couple of weeks and even dictating deadlines only to again ghost us for God knows till when... Maybe 2023. What a freaking money making scheme, I got to hand it to them. It's all planned, these people have no intention of welcoming us into their corrupt dysfunctional country. We've been scammed. Turns out agter speaking to agent today my eligibility, security and background checks have not started....why ask for my remedicals then?!
So If you've recieved remed or adr recently...spare yourself the disappointment....you're not near the end. Probably haven't even passed eligibility either Nevermind background checks.

AoR April 2020
I am in a very similar process. Jan 2021 with the same status. I am working on alternatives right now because waiting for IRCC and hoping doesn't make sense anymore. Canada just showed its true colors and how they treat people that do not fit their agenda.

Reactions: HA1986

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

I was just checking CICnews for any new information and this article is one of the lastest.

They really had to use TWO women and a baby to describe the article for a spousal sponsorship application ehh ?

What the f*ck happened to a man, a woman and a child photo ? This is getting beyond ridiculous.
It's family sponsorship, which means there is already a family member in Canada. Just assume it's the main sponsoring his partner, their son and his Mom.

IRCC was going for realistic here :D .

• Haha
Reactions: ElvisRamaj

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
How is Saskatoon, by the way? Did you find it lacking in facilities in any way?

Or ever felt like it's a lesser version of a city in Canada and you might have to move somewhere else eventually?
I live in the Capital city, Regina (3 hours away from Saskatoon). It's a really small city, but I like it. I lived in large cities all my life so this is really what my spouse and I wanted. We don't feel like we lack any major facility or are missing out anything. The people are friendly and the city is very safe. My only gripe right now is the lack of a U.S consulate which is not really a dealbreaker.

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
I have a theory but you might not like it. They stopped working on CEC applications and FSW applications. The CEC part is clear from the website and FSW part is clear from the Outlander thread being dead.

The rest of my theory is even worse. It looks like they are preparing for new draws which means that whoever got PR up to now is fine. The new ITA will be processed within 6-7 months and the rest.... Well, let's just get ready for a long ride.

What a joke!

EDIT: I am thinking about withdrawing the application and re-applying again when draws resume.
Your theory is not bad, it is a clear version of what IRCC are going to do regarding the processing timeframe of 6 months per application. They'll probably going to kickstart general draw first week of April, and by the month of May 2022 they will finalized 80 percent of 2022 Jan/Feb AOR.

Canada and IRCC activities prove that they are not transparent, I am sure that some people in Canada can testify to poor governance. The only advantage they have is that so many people have invested alot (time and resources). Moreover, Canadian passport visa-free and close trade agreement with the USA put alot of people's mind to their unclean and not transparent program called EE.

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
I live in the Capital city, Regina (3 hours away from Saskatoon). It's a really small city, but I like it. I lived in large cities all my life so this is really what my spouse and I wanted. We don't feel like we lack any major facility or are missing out anything. The people are friendly and the city is very safe. My only gripe right now is the lack of a U.S consulate which is not really a dealbreaker.
@stirredo, I think what you're looking for is Winnipeg. If you're worried Regina is too small, I bet you can still get that prairie city feel in a bigger city in Winnipeg. /end pitch

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
EDIT: I am thinking about withdrawing the application and re-applying again when draws resume.
Withdrawing application is not as straightforward as you may think. You raise a webform and after that they can take months to even process a withdrawal request.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Withdrawing application is not as straightforward as you may think. You raise a webform and after that they can take months to even process a withdrawal request.
Ah, shit. is there anything associated with “Express“ Entry that doesn’t take months?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Anyone knows someone who filed mandamus and got pr. I would like to file one and get over with this .
The more I wait more crap they pull.
It is just a business, max 4k ,if i get there it will pay off in a month or two.
Not worth my mental health and time.

So if someone did that please give your insight.

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hey Everyone,
I got ADR just yesterday (PCC+SCHEDULE A). Currently I am filling schedule A form. My father's name in his passport is not spelled the exact same way as his name in my passport. Which one should I write in the form? The exact same way he spelled it in his passport, or should I write his name with the spelling of my passport?
Weird question, I know :(
AOR OCT 2020, FSW OUTLAND
UPFRONT MEDICAL 16/02/2022
ADR 29/3/2022

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hey Everyone,
I got ADR just yesterday (PCC+SCHEDULE A). Currently I am filling schedule A form. My father's name in his passport is not spelled the exact same way as his name in my passport. Which one should I write in the form? The exact same way he spelled it in his passport, or should I write his name with the spelling of my passport?
Weird question, I know :(
AOR OCT 2020, FSW OUTLAND
UPFRONT MEDICAL 16/02/2022
ADR 29/3/2022
This is what I did ,my problem was moms name I used a LOE in schedule A to say both are the same .
My moms name is spelled sabitha(not real name) in my passport
In her passport it is sabita.

Reactions: RSub and DaporDapor