+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
the thing about this thread, if you ignore the 90% of pages with ranting, racism and people at each other’s throats, there is actually good info here on how to deal with IRCC and their requests. If you know how to word your search, you can most likely find an answer to your doubt.
I have a theory that any Internet forum, left without moderation, will eventually devolve into 4chan. You do hear occasional words of wisdom on 4chan.

Reactions: dankboi and Alysson

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Must be difficult... Luckly lil chaps though for having the chance to live in Canada. Are they young enough to directly apply for citizenship once you've become a citizen? I think they need to be younger than 18 at the time.
500 bucks per kid till they turn 18. That's where my tax dollars are going. Ridiculous.

txlonghorn

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Quick question for anyone who may know the answer. US resident here. My medical results expired in January but IRCC has asked for our photos/passports and (I believe) is in the process of issuing COPRs. What would the expiration date on the COPR/visa be? Everything I see online tells me this will be tied to the medical exam expiration date.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Quick question for anyone who may know the answer. US resident here. My medical results expired in January but IRCC has asked for our photos/passports and (I believe) is in the process of issuing COPRs. What would the expiration date on the COPR/visa be? Everything I see online tells me this will be tied to the medical exam expiration date.
If you've been sent the RFV mail or PPR, then your medicals have been extended. If the extension is not updated in your GCKey account, you would have to call IRCC to ask, or order GCMS notes.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Your medicals most likely got extended. Typically, the extension is for 1 year.

Elnora

Jul 26, 2021
Had my medicals on the 10th of March and on the 16th it got passed on my dash board...looking forward to the next request from Ircc...because I haven't received a rprf or ADR request

Reactions: WPGBound
D

Deleted member 994371

Had my medicals on the 10th of March and on the 16th it got passed on my dash board...looking forward to the next request from Ircc...because I haven't received a rprf or ADR request
Was it upfront?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Folks I know someone asked this question but forgot the answer to it

There are only 5 rous in that schedule A form for that personal history and I have way more than that ,How should I fill it