Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
I guess it means salary is not mentioned in the reference letter? My GCMS notes does not have this remark maybe because salary is mentioned in all my reference letters and I also provided payslips.
Different strokes for different folks. :)

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I guess it means salary is not mentioned in the reference letter? My GCMS notes does not have this remark maybe because salary is mentioned in all my reference letters and I also provided payslips.
so if the payment details are mentioned in the reference letter then why the pay stubs ?
I have over an year of work at a retail with cash in hand payment but my employer includes it in the reference letter, so this won't be accepted as work exp?
@janaor2021 @sixtyby3

Reactions: spanish_polski

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Do job verification n other verifications happen at the eligibility phase only ? Or they can still call at your work place for verification even after eligibility is passed ?

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
so if the payment details are mentioned in the reference letter then why the pay stubs ?
I have over an year of work at a retail with cash in hand payment but my employer includes it in the reference letter, so this won't be accepted as work exp?
@janaor2021 @sixtyby3
Regarding your question, I honestly don't have an answer as I mentioned previously, different strokes for different folks, Maybe LegalFalcon can be of help in this matter. But, afaik the applicant can include a letter of explanation and they ultimately have to show above the minimum POF as in the end, that is what matters other than hitting the number of years worked.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Do job verification n other verifications happen at the eligibility phase only ? Or they can still call at your work place for verification even after eligibility is passed ?
They can but highly unlikely after the eligibility has been conclusively passed.

Reactions: LayinLow

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
@janaor2021 @sixtyby3
If your reference letter has all the required details, payslips or any other documents are not required but it's a good practice to include them. In my case, one of my reference letters was not on my employer's letterhead but on the sponsor's one so I included the experience letter, payslips along with an and LOE which was accepted.

Reactions: janaor2021
D

Deleted member 1050918

Good to see that Kubeir still expects chunk of PPRs to be issued in Q4 of 2021. See at 6:25 in the below video

I usually like his comments but he seems to be a bit off on the whole covid thing. First he says he doesn't expent the India direct flight ban to be extended, then he says it's likely the international restrictions could come back if cases go up. These two reactions have a 180 between them.

The government is inclined for more "local" measures as they have also mentioned in some official statements, so I'd say just the opposite. I'd say country-based flight bans could be extended but the international restrictions would be lifted (which is what we already see with India, morocco etc. by the way). Not gonna go back into the political debate but it's way off to say international restrictions could come back because of cases going up.

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I usually like his comments but he seems to be a bit off on the whole covid thing. First he says he doesn't expent the India direct flight ban to be extended, then he says it's likely the international restrictions could come back if cases go up. These two reactions have a 180 between them.

The government is inclined for more "local" measures as they have also mentioned in some official statements, so I'd say just the opposite. I'd say country-based flight bans could be extended but the international restrictions would be lifted (which is what we already see with India, morocco etc. by the way). Not gonna go back into the political debate but it's way off to say international restrictions could come back because of cases going up.
This is what covering all your bases looks like.
Kubeir:

D

Deleted member 1050918

This is what covering all your bases looks like.
Kubeir:
Agreed. It's not a pandemic anymore; but just a series of opportunities for people who want more viewers, more subscribers, more clients, more votes, more money.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019

True even I feel the restrictions may be more localized / country specific depending on the covid situation. With the fairly high vaccination rates in Canada, I am honestly doubtful of blanket travel restrictions to continue. Let’s see

Reactions: Haku13
D

Deleted member 1050918

True even I feel the restrictions may be more localized / country specific depending on the covid situation. With the fairly high vaccination rates in Canada, I am honestly doubtful of blanket travel restrictions to continue. Let’s see
Restrictions were political. JT will most likely not get a majority which will end his career in politics. And with a second minority government and a lot of shame in his hands, he won't care to get restrictions back at the cost of hurting the economy because hurting the economy was an investment made to win the elections. Now that the elections lost already, his focus will be making the country some money so he'll end covid in Canada and things will go back to normal.

I understand Kubeir or Mark or the others might be trying to spread fear so people gather around them and make them more profit; but the reality is covid will end in Canada if JT really ends up with a minority on Sept 20.

I feel stupid saying covid will end in Canada. I know the situation in Canada; there's no covid whatsoever in daily life. Go see it for yourself if you don't believe me.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
so what did you provide as proof of salary?
I have my proof of experience with all details included - hours, salary and the dates. So if someday in the distant future I get an ITA , should I submit more proof?
No, that’s sufficient but you can include payslips if you want

Reactions: dankboi