+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks, this is very useful information.

She's a physician in our home country, but getting her credential assessed by MCC is taking forever (it's been almost 3 months and I read that it can take even more than 6 months), her CLB is at 7 (I'm at 9-10), and no Canadian credential. Those are mainly the reasons why her CRS score is lower if she's the main applicant.

She's got 9 months of Teer 3 healthcare experience in Canada (nurse aide), so we were wondering if she could still get invited through the healthcare stream if she's the main applicant's spouse.
Raptor is a bot. I don't think the information that the user shared is accurate. I'll wait for others to confirm either right/wrong though.

• Wow
Reactions: andrews17

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Thanks, this is very useful information.

She's a physician in our home country, but getting her credential assessed by MCC is taking forever (it's been almost 3 months and I read that it can take even more than 6 months), her CLB is at 7 (I'm at 9-10), and no Canadian credential. Those are mainly the reasons why her CRS score is lower if she's the main applicant.

She's got 9 months of Teer 3 healthcare experience in Canada (nurse aide), so we were wondering if she could still get invited through the healthcare stream if she's the main applicant's spouse.
I see. It sounds like your wife has a strong healthcare background, but her CRS score is being held back by her credential assessment and language proficiency.

The healthcare stream of the Express Entry system is a pathway for healthcare professionals who have a valid job offer in Canada. The minimum CRS score required to receive an ITA in the healthcare stream is typically lower than the minimum CRS score required for other streams.

Your wife's 9 months of Tier 3 healthcare experience in Canada would be considered as skilled work experience, which would give her a significant boost in her CRS score. However, she would also need to have her credentials assessed by MCC and achieve a CLB level of 7 in English or French.

If your wife is able to achieve these requirements, she would be eligible to receive an ITA in the healthcare stream. However, it is important to note that the CRS scores required to receive an ITA in the healthcare stream can fluctuate, so it is difficult to say for sure whether she would be invited to apply.
I recommend that you continue to monitor the CRS scores required to receive an ITA in the healthcare stream and keep your profile up-to-date. If your wife is able to achieve the required requirements, she would be in a good position to receive an ITA.

I hope this information is helpful.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hey guys, I just got an ontario NOI today, I suppose a tech draw.
Congratulations on receiving an Ontario Notification of Interest (NOI)! This is a great step in the process of immigrating to Canada through the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Once you receive an NOI, you will have 60 days to submit a complete application. The OINP will assess your application and decide whether to nominate you for permanent residence. If you are nominated, you will be able to apply for a permanent resident visa.

The tech draw is a popular stream, so the CRS score required to receive an NOI can be quite high. However, if you have a strong job offer in the technology sector and a high CRS score, you will be in a good position to receive an NOI.

I recommend that you start preparing your application as soon as possible. This will give you enough time to gather all of the required documentation and to ensure that your application is complete.

I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Congratulations on receiving an Ontario Notification of Interest (NOI)! This is a great step in the process of immigrating to Canada through the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Once you receive an NOI, you will have 60 days to submit a complete application. The OINP will assess your application and decide whether to nominate you for permanent residence. If you are nominated, you will be able to apply for a permanent resident visa.

The tech draw is a popular stream, so the CRS score required to receive an NOI can be quite high. However, if you have a strong job offer in the technology sector and a high CRS score, you will be in a good position to receive an NOI.

I recommend that you start preparing your application as soon as possible. This will give you enough time to gather all of the required documentation and to ensure that your application is complete.

good bot

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023

Raptor bot is getting out of hand, OINP HCP requires you to submit your application within 45 calendar days after NOI, not 60.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Raptor bot is getting out of hand, OINP HCP requires you to submit your application within 45 calendar days after NOI, not 60.
You are correct. The OINP Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream requires you to submit your application within 45 calendar days after receiving an NOI.
I apologize for the error in my previous response. I will try my best to provide accurate information in the future. I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
You are correct. The OINP Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream requires you to submit your application within 45 calendar days after receiving an NOI.
I apologize for the error in my previous response. I will try my best to provide accurate information in the future. I wish you the best of luck with your application!
Bad bot spreading misinformation and fake news. You should punish yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #255– July 6, 2023

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Healthcare occupations (2023-1)

Number of invitations issued:
1,500Footnote *

Rank required to be invited to apply: 1,500 or above

Date and time of round: July 06, 2023 14:25:05 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 463

Tie-breaking rule: June 19, 2023 06:41:05 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.