+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Are you sure? I remember someone posted that their R10 was not passed because of ECA report not attached. It actually says on the website to attach the report. Agree with you that it's kinda redundant; the number is provided, why the report should be uploaded? But that's what it says on the website and numerous people failed R10 because of this.
No such cases. You only provide them if they ask for it. It's not required when you fill out the application.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Guys can we take prescription drugs to Canada when I checked website it shows only for 90 days but that med is really expensive in Canada is there any way to bring it.

levinperson

Mar 29, 2021
Hello guys, I have a question. I recently received COPR, but I haven't landed in Canada yet. Can I apply for super visa for my parents now? Or can I apply for the super visa only after I land in Canada? Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Guys can we take prescription drugs to Canada when I checked website it shows only for 90 days but that med is really expensive in Canada is there any way to bring it.
It's what it says on the website so if you're gonna play by the rules, you'll only get 90 days of supplies.

But maybe you can have a local doctor prescribe you x2 the dosage (2x pills a day instead of 1x)? I doubt border officers can go into that much detail. Another way could be that you see if it's easier to get your drugs shipped to the US. Driving to a US location to pick them up might be cheaper than buying your drugs in Canada.

Shit man my navinball is showing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vénus 7

Oct 11, 2021
Bonsoir à tous , tellement je suis si inquiète
Svp quelqu'un d'autre partage ma chronologie?
ITA Nov 2020
Visite médicale janv2021
Jusqu'aujourd'hui rien de nouveau , même pas la biométrie
Que penser de la reprise des tirages ?

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
My prediction is this:
CEC draws will continue as normal. They can't impose NOC only for this as this would decimate the inflated tertiary education sector and diploma mills. Literally 99% of universities are dependent on foreign students, they would default like Laurentian University did last year.

FSW: Will become NOC based. FSWs are expendable. The techies/managers/high earners will still be let in

Provinces can invite whoever the f they want.

Conclusion: Thousands more apply for CEC, higher foreign tuition and revenue for Canada. Thousands more go to Lamda college, those who can cut it (through connection, skillset) will get good jobs, the rest will fill the service sector and uber driver roles. Win-win situation for Canada as students aren't eligible for unemployment/disability/social care that FSW PRs would be. Looks like Fraser is smarter than he looks
As someone who wasted 3 years learning French, I sure hope they will invite French speakers who are not programmers!

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
hey guys
I recieved My WES report dated on February 12, 2021. But there were a slight mistake in the report so i asked them to correct it and they did and issued a new report, the date on the top right of the new report changed from the original report (it was February 12, 2021 and became Juin 15, 2021) and under CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY they added : Revised ECA Report (original completed on February 12, 2021) which is the date in the old repport.

In my EE profile, what date should I put ? i think i should put the new one right (Juin 15, 2021) ?

Reactions: AlmostThere2
D

Deleted member 994371

Thanks for the info. But this website doesn't clearly mention if I can apply for the super visa with COPR before landing.
The child or grandchild who invites you must prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income. The following documents are examples of what can be used as proof of funds:

• Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
  • Employment Insurance stubs
  • employment letter including salary and date of hiring
  • pay stubs
  • bank statements

It is kinda implied that you need to be employed in Canada in order for you to be able to invite your parents/grandparents. You can't do that without starting living there.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
As someone who wasted 3 years learning French, I sure hope they will invite French speakers who are not programmers!
They will definitely have french only draws, you are pretty much guaranteed a pr
European job market = Western European job market. And we don't even need to argue the killer job market in the UK, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Spain. Canada has maybe 10-20% of these jobs. I can name entire STEM fields that don't exist in the Canadian job market.

Gotta agree with you on how looks affect your chances. But then again, I'm white and I still get nothing in Canada lol the market is too small. In fact, even Canadians themselves often struggle so I'd be really surprised if I got an offer while a Canadian didn't.

Personally my new strategy is keep applying to jobs in all of Canada while I'm finishing up my stuff here. I can afford good living for 1.5 - 2 years. If nothing comes by, I'm back to Europe. Really don't wanna settle in the EU but yeah, better than starving in NA lol.
Pierre Polievre will bring back jobs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlmostThere2

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
European job market = Western European job market. And we don't even need to argue the killer job market in the UK, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Spain. Canada has maybe 10-20% of these jobs. I can name entire STEM fields that don't exist in the Canadian job market.

Gotta agree with you on how looks affect your chances. But then again, I'm white and I still get nothing in Canada lol the market is too small. In fact, even Canadians themselves often struggle so I'd be really surprised if I got an offer while a Canadian didn't.

Personally my new strategy is keep applying to jobs in all of Canada while I'm finishing up my stuff here. I can afford good living for 1.5 - 2 years. If nothing comes by, I'm back to Europe. Really don't wanna settle in the EU but yeah, better than starving in NA lol.
Yup. It's funny because I studied both in Canada and in the EU (Netherlands). In Canada, there were a few racist assholes in the class but most people were okay. The thing I found disconcerting in EU was that a lot of the hatred and "eww you're a foreigner" sentiment was coming in from professors lol. Of course, Canada is not some post racial utopia, but you definitely feel it more in EU.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
They will definitely have french only draws, you are pretty much guaranteed a pr
Aren't they saying that they will create sub categories within major categories? So bascially if you speak French, you'd have to "fight" another French speaking candidates. So for example, I am relying on my accounting experience to get me the PR, but a competition between French candidates would mean that someone who speaks French but is working in healthcare would get much more points and will be selected. Maybe I am overthinking it but that's kinda what it seems like.

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hello friends, in order to prepare documents is it necessary to provide job reference letter and pay slips for spouse (not main applicant) ?