Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Now I'm thinking there must be quite a movement in terms of CoPRs&PPRs. We just don't see a lot of those on these forums and myimmitracker. I'm not saying IRCC is raining them now but there must be many more people getting CoPRs who just don't bother posting them here or on myimmitracker.

This level of wishful thinking...
There certainly has been a lot of movement on the expired COPR front. Judging by how many people on this forum updated about their PR status, one can assume there were many more who got it who are not on this forum.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
There certainly has been a lot of movement of the expired COPR front. Judging by how many people on this forum updated about their PR status, one can assume there were many more who got it who are not on this forum.
I agree. As expected the backlog clearing should start with people in that category, and this is the case currently. I hope they move to people who’s applications are approved or in final stages as soon as September

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I agree. As expected the backlog clearing should start with people in that category, and this is the case currently. I hope they move to people who’s applications are approved or in final stages as soon as September
Think I should book a flight to Toronto for October?

• Haha
Reactions: sixtyby3