Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
D

Deleted member 1050918

Yeah, that's our guy right here, true to form :) .
Oh yeah. I ain't waiting for afghans ukrainians starving kids in africa dead kids in middle east slaves in china that list won't end mate and I don't care... I know for sure our virtue signalling friends think the same but it'd take them a wait of 1-2 years to have a mental breakdown here. These are the same people who were like "there's a pandemic! that's a legit reason for Canada to close borders! What a great country that protects its citizens!" Then we know what they're saying now lol.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
She said that she will post her request letter. I look forward to it.
The next iteration of this story will be that the ADR actually went to her agent/consultant and they forgot to tell her about it blah blah :rolleyes: . I have never missed an email from IRCC and I have received a lot from them, starting from visiting visa appa, study permits, PR etc.

Also, ADRs are uploaded in the GCKey account as well so even if you missed the email, do you not log into your GCKey a bajillion times a day, like all normal people?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well among lawyers we do not have a very good reputation for obvious reasons. So Holthe went the extra-mile in dissing the open source immigration community.

Or may be he made the concept of removing CAP popular and Ontario picked up from there. If that is true, this forum actually suggested a new policy to Ontario government.
I hope we were the ones to contribute to this, although I highly doubt it. I believe that the February 13th immigration plans instigated this change.

One question though.

There are 5400+ candidates with a score over 500, theoretically aren't they eligible for a French draw from Ontario if they have selected the province ? I don't know how you can get that score without a CLB 7 in French.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
There are 5400+ candidates with a score over 500, theoretically aren't they eligible for a French draw from Ontario if they have selected the province ? I don't know how you can get that score without a CLB 7 in French.
Some may be former students with 1 year of job ex in Canada?

Say age is 28
Canadian Masters Degree from Lambda College
1 Year job exp in India
1 Year job exp in Canada
Good IELTS score CLB 9 everywhere
Not married

That gives you 534 points or so.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/canada-immigration-applications-ukraine-trudeau

Canada to prioritize immigration applications for Ukrainians

Trudeau reiterated that the federal government is standing with Canadians and permanent residents in Ukraine, adding that their safety and security are now the “top priority.”

“We also want to make sure that you can get to safety. We’ve arranged for safe passage for you and your families at the land borders with Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, and Moldova,” Trudeau added.

“We are urgently issuing travel documents for affected Canadians permanent residents and their immediate family members. We’re also prioritizing immigration applications for Ukrainians who want to come to Canada and to ensure we can serve people as quickly as possible.”

Trudeau also announced the launch of a new dedicated phone line for anyone at home or abroad with urgent Ukraine related immigration questions.

“Canadians in Ukraine should shelter in place unless they’re able to leave the country safely,” added Mélanie Joly, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

-----------------
Bye Bye to phoneline for IRCC... "We are only serving clients from Ukraine".

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021

Trudeau reiterated that the federal government is standing with Canadians and permanent residents in Ukraine, adding that their safety and security are now the “top priority.”

“We also want to make sure that you can get to safety. We’ve arranged for safe passage for you and your families at the land borders with Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, and Moldova,” Trudeau added.

“We are urgently issuing travel documents for affected Canadians permanent residents and their immediate family members. We’re also prioritizing immigration applications for Ukrainians who want to come to Canada and to ensure we can serve people as quickly as possible.”

Trudeau also announced the launch of a new dedicated phone line for anyone at home or abroad with urgent Ukraine related immigration questions.

“Canadians in Ukraine should shelter in place unless they’re able to leave the country safely,” added Mélanie Joly, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

-----------------
Let's be honest everyone expected that, they gotta score their political points.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
D

Deleted member 1050918

-----------------
With covid ending I thought I really was gonna immigrate, aaaaaaaand bam

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None