+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
It appears that they intend to use border closure antic to cover up their incompetence for not performing up to expectations. Nothing done in the best interest for Canadians.
What surprised me is how did they win 3 times in a row? Are conservatives that bad or is it the political structure? Or liberals are they too good atleast to canadians( which I strongly doubt) or are the number of idiots voting in Canada too high?or is there no choice?
What ever the reason is I am still not able to figure out how they won thrice consecutively there should be some reason.

Reactions: Jaycejay

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
What surprised me is how did they win 3 times in a row? Are conservatives that bad or is it the political structure? Or liberals are they too good atleast to canadians( which I strongly doubt) or are the number of idiots voting in Canada too high?or is there no choice?
What ever the reason is I am still not able to figure out how they won thrice consecutively there should be some reason.
Because the other times there wasn't a pandemic to color opinions? And the opposition were useless. There's a lot more to the political sphere here than immigration

Reactions: ahmedmushtaq

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Because the other times there wasn't a pandemic to color opinions? And the opposition were useless. There's a lot more to the political sphere here than immigration
Opposition being useless yes I believe that ,that can be a reason, I am not talking about immigration here because they don't do anything about housing prices either ,I meant they have not done something mind boggling like Angela Merkel or Chinese president to win elections 3 times in a row.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
How did you get your nomination without the licence?
Like I mentioned in my previous post, my application was on hold (I got an email from an officer after I submitted that my application will be put on hold until I provided the licence) until I submitted my CIPS license. It took about 4 months.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
That’s the problem. The route to getting licensed to practice in Canada in my profession is a long gruesome process accompanied by a series of daunting examinations which will roughly take at least a year or 2 to achieve. I am not psychologically ready to go through this from outside Canada. It seems that if one doesn’t get license the application would be refused. Anyway. I have sent a mail to the regulatory body in Saskatchewan to learn what I will need to do to work in Saskatchewan
Oh sorry bro. My case was quite different from yours, as I don't require a license to practice per se, mine was just a certification that I was a qualified IT Professional. I didn't need to write any gruesome exam (just an IT ethics "quiz") and payment for the certification.

It would be great if this pans out for you though. All the best with it!

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Like I mentioned in my previous post, my application was on hold (I got an email from an officer after I submitted that my application will be put on hold until I provided the licence) until I submitted my CIPS license. It took about 4 months.
That is so weird, OINP doesn't have this BS.

Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Do you guys think that All program draws will happen next year? Or its just better to no longer expect it? I'm planning to enter the study route because it seems that they are only looking forward to CEC draws in future
If your score in not 480+, start looking into the study or other alternate routes.

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Is there any new update on how many fsw applications are been processed after September? Is the rate the same as 600 average which was listed in the memo of IRCC?