+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Cases would always fluctuate and hence shouldn’t be the most important criteria for assessing the epidemiological situation in Canada. Hospitalizations remain stable while death count has not increased considerably. Vaccination rate is still on the increase howbeit at a slower pace now
I need positive news all round

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I wonder how many FSW applicants will actually make it to Group A. If restrictions are lifted by September, and the last issued FSW ITA was December 2020, then the last possible FSW AOR is March 2021. Which means only the last two December draws can potentially make it to Group A? Based on those assumptions, my guess is that most of us who got an ITA in 2020 will fall on Group B or C then.

I only wish IRCC makes the remedicals request ASAP, I'd rather do them now and have the count down reset back to 1 year, than get pushed out several more months.
My medical was renewed last June. Hopefully they will consider me when issuing COPRs

D

Deleted member 1050918

I see FSW ITAs resuming in Jan 2023. Entire 2022 will be used to deal with the delta flu and political bickering.
Nope, delta is the version from 2021. There will be two new versions released in 2022, variants RunnyNose and BlackLung. They'll come with 32 gigs of ram, 5 cameras and a super full hd screen. Experts say FSW will be back with the release of BlackLung around March 2022.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Canadian economy added 94,000 jobs in July: StatCan

- Statistics Canada says the country added 94,000 jobs in July as public health restrictions linked to the COVID-19 pandemic continued to be lifted, but economists warned there is still a "long slog" toward a full recovery ahead.

The federal agency said Friday that the job gains caused the unemployment rate to fall to its lowest level since March of this year, at 7.5 per cent for July compared with 7.8 per cent in June.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Outland Grandpa speaking here...

There are many reasons to be frustrated with IRCC, but there is no reason to take it out on the low CRS CEC candidates.

Don't forget that the CRS score is not a direct indication of a candidate's chances of success once landed in Canada. It is just a number to filter applications. No employer is going to give a damn about the CRS score.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Canadian economy added 94,000 jobs in July: StatCan

- Statistics Canada says the country added 94,000 jobs in July as public health restrictions linked to the COVID-19 pandemic continued to be lifted, but economists warned there is still a "long slog" toward a full recovery ahead.

The federal agency said Friday that the job gains caused the unemployment rate to fall to its lowest level since March of this year, at 7.5 per cent for July compared with 7.8 per cent in June.
Could've not lost those jobs in the first place. It was the government's dream to start a ridiculously long lockdown so they could hopefully get everyone vaccinated and win the early election before the world opens back up. Looks like they weren't fast enough. Canada's travel restrictions were not very reasonable.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Since vaccination will be a prerequisite to be eligible to enter Canada as tourist in September, do you think they'll apply the same to PR applicants? If so, we'll have to wait much longer. I mean recognized vaccine is not always available for overseas applicants. PR applicants are stuck in this weird situation, when students and temporary workers can enter, albeit having to go through quarantine if not vaccinated, PR applicants are just ignored.
No vaccination done=Mandatory quarantine+Covid -ve report (one from your home country and the other in canada) just like uk is doing

D

Deleted member 1050918

Outland Grandpa speaking here...

There are many reasons to be frustrated with IRCC, but there is no reason to take it out on the low CRS CEC candidates.

Don't forget that the CRS score is not a direct indication of a candidate's chances of success once landed in Canada. It is just a number to filter applications. No employer is going to give a damn about the CRS score.
CRS score is a profiler. It gives direct information about a candidate's age, language abilities, education, professional experience. Employers do care a lot about how young one is and how skilled one is. The younger the better if the candidate has similar experience/skill. No CRS350 can take the job from a CRS450+ because the latter is almost always younger with far better education and language skills, also similar experience/skill.

Which is exactly why IRCC has built the CRS system in this way in the first place. It's not like we made it up.