+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Since vaccination will be a prerequisite to be eligible to enter Canada as tourist in September, do you think they'll apply the same to PR applicants? If so, we'll have to wait much longer. I mean recognized vaccine is not always available for overseas applicants. PR applicants are stuck in this weird situation, when students and temporary workers can enter, albeit having to go through quarantine if not vaccinated, PR applicants are just ignored.
you can still enter Canada if you do not have approved vaccination, but you'll not be exempt from 14 day hotel quarantine.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
you can still enter Canada if you do not have approved vaccination, but you'll not be exempt from 14 day hotel quarantine.

Also, having the vaccine requirement is no reason to hold back COPRs. If they really wanted new immigrants to be vaccinated, they could easily mandate it and send ADRs for vaccination certificates.

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Also, having the vaccine requirement is no reason to hold back COPRs. If they really wanted new immigrants to be vaccinated, they could easily mandate it and send ADRs for vaccination certificates.
You are right. Vaccination shouldn’t be a hurdle to issue COPR.

When I saw the document about grouping of applicants, I was glad and had some sort of confidence that things will get better after September. Then, it came to me that if they can break their own promise on the processing student visa applications, there’s probably very little hope on things they don’t even bother to mention in their announcements and all their tweets.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
You are right. Vaccination shouldn’t be a hurdle to issue COPR.

When I saw the document about grouping of applicants, I was glad and had some sort of confidence that things will get better after September. Then, it came to me that if they can break their own promise on the processing student visa applications, there’s probably very little hope on things they don’t even bother to mention in their announcements and all their tweets.
Yeah. IRCC does what IRCC wants. They have lost any semblance of credibility after lying for such a long time but I just don't think the student situation is comparable. I believe the majority of students got their decision and only a handful were left that they couldn't process within the set timelines.
IRCC is yet to start issuing COPRs and once they initiate it, everyone who is approved is bound to get it sooner or later after the travel ban is removed.

Reactions: Jaycejay
D

Deleted member 1050918

Yeah. IRCC does what IRCC wants. They have lost any semblance of credibility after lying for such a long time but I just don't think the student situation is comparable. I believe the majority of students got their decision and only a handful were left that they couldn't process within the set timelines.
IRCC is yet to start issuing COPRs and once they initiate it, everyone who is approved is bound to get it sooner or later after the travel ban is removed.
IRCC is under target pressures, this is a relief for applicants. They need FSWOs to meet the target. Travel ban is out in a month. CEC invitations dropped by 50%. These are all good signals.

Nothing will erase how much IRCC and the minister lied in 2020 and 2021 though. It's unbelieve by Canada standards.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Guys,this is exactly what me, @Jaycejay and few others were talking about ;) Do not set your expectations to get a draw. Otherwise you will end up exactly in this situation, you will be sooo frustrated etc. There is no point to do that and make yourself angry etc. I really understand why people are annoyed and frustrated, however we cannot do anything. I will say one more time, wait patiently. It will happen soon...

D

Deleted member 1050918

Guys,this is exactly what me, @Jaycejay and few others were talking about ;) Do not set your expectations to get a draw. Otherwise you will end up exactly in this situation, you will be sooo frustrated etc. There is no point to do that and make yourself angry etc. I really understand why people are annoyed and frustrated, however we cannot do anything. I will say one more time, wait patiently. It will happen soon...
Some people are in a hurry because they have unbelievably shitty lives. It's easy to tell them not to worry, ignore draws, not to get angry, but that's not how it works. There are applicants from EU countries and African countries, same advice can't help all. IRCC must be put under pressure by the people because otherwise we know how they treat prospective Canadians.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Some people are in a hurry because they have unbelievably shitty lives. It's easy to tell them not to worry, ignore draws, not to get angry, but that's not how it works. There are applicants from EU countries and African countries, same advice can't help all. IRCC must be put under pressure by the people because otherwise we know how they treat prospective Canadians.
I understand that a lot of us are living in different countries and continents. I understand that people feel some pressure etc. The problem here is that we cannot do anything. You cannot push them in any direction etc. at the end it is only their decision what and how they will go about the FSW draws. We can post bad things, we can flood their Twitter, send enquires etc. non of that will help unfortunately.

We cannot demand anything from Canada as of now ;) we are their guests and we are getting invited there. We cannot think that we deserve to be there. It is their country.

D

Deleted member 1050918

The problem here is that we cannot do anything. You cannot push them in any direction
Wrong. The survey happened because of all the social media response from people. Also there have been multiple official word on these things, again pressured by the public. It is very dangerous for people to think they can't change anything. We are not their guests, we are their clients. Some of us even pay taxes and actively serve and help increase Canada's wealth.

This is why people should know to not bash a person when the person is venting or complaining because when there's no complaint, there's no solution.

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IRCC is under target pressures, this is a relief for applicants. They need FSWOs to meet the target. Travel ban is out in a month. CEC invitations dropped by 50%. These are all good signals.

Nothing will erase how much IRCC and the minister lied in 2020 and 2021 though. It's unbelieve by Canada standards.
What upsets a lot of people is the fact that they are still operate in COVID mode in terms of processing capacity. I understand they don’t wanna risk their employees’ health by exposing them to each other at offices. But the rapid vaccination rate is supposed to help them get back to some sort of normalcy.

Reactions: ita_drgen

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Wrong. The survey happened because of all the social media response from people. Also there have been multiple official word on these things, again pressured by the public. It is very dangerous for people to think they can't change anything. We are not their guests, we are their clients. Some of us even pay taxes and actively serve and help increase Canada's wealth.

This is why people should know to not bash a person when the person is venting or complaining because when there's no complaint, there's no solution.
Partially I agree - the best solution would be just to give a date when they will resume FSW draws and when they will start processing FSW applications that were already paid etc. It is just a blind battle that can go for ages.

D

Deleted member 1050918

What upsets a lot of people is the fact that they are still operate in COVID mode in terms of processing capacity. I understand they don’t wanna risk their employees’ health by exposing them to each other at offices. But the rapid vaccination rate is supposed to help them get back to some sort of normalcy.
Canadians are really back to normal in their daily lives. There are concerts, social events, gatherings. Flu is over, the minister should stop looking for excuses and start looking for solutions.

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
Canadians are really back to normal in their daily lives. There are concerts, social events, gatherings. Flu is over, the minister should stop looking for excuses and start looking for solutions.
Minister will say we will not improve, will take our own sweet time to complete the work. :cool:

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021

You are right.. infact every one of us should tweet and comment on IRCC’s posts n let them hav it.. in a decent manner i mean.. letting them know how depressing and hopeless it is to be in this limbo of not knowing anything.. i do believe that wud tilt the scales in our favour even if very little

akhil.sanjiva

Feb 10, 2021
Hey guys, I have a silly question which I'm hoping to get answers for:

Can you proactively apply for OINP even without receiving a NOI? I have an express entry profile (FSW-O) with a score of 466 and NOC code of 0213, but there is a lot of conflicting info on the immigration pages. Some say you absolutely need a NOI before application, but some say you can apply for a "nomination" - not sure which one is accurate.

Thank you!