+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

I can't see how it'd help IRCC to cancel approved FSW apps. They are approved after all; so they aren't part of the backlog anymore and only need to be issued a PPR. Also, there are indeed some FSW PPRs going, we just don't hear most of them. Let 2021 pass boys, marco polo's dumb orders are probably still in place so IRCC will likely continue to focus inlands till the damn target is met.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
The new immigration minister is young and rather inexperienced as a politician so maybe he is just a scapegoat for whatever will happen with the backlog and he will be blamed for everything and gets fired or something.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I can't see how it'd help IRCC to cancel approved FSW apps. They are approved after all; so they aren't part of the backlog anymore and only need to be issued a PPR. Also, there are indeed some FSW PPRs going, we just don't hear most of them. Let 2021 pass boys, marco polo's dumb orders are probably still in place so IRCC will likely continue to focus inlands till the damn target is met.
Cancelling applications will require some visa officer to manually check the application and cancel it and IRCC seems to not have any resources to even look at those applications so I think FSW applications will be just ignored for a time and cancelled in bulk. Pretty sure this will not happen overnight but soon I think.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Cancelling applications will require some visa officer to manually check the application and cancel it and IRCC seems to not have any resources to even look at those applications so I think FSW applications will be just ignored for a time and cancelled in bulk. Pretty sure this will not happen overnight but soon I think.
If there isn't an electronic system that automatically separates finalized apps from others then bulk cancellation makes more sense. But cancellation doesn't make sense you know... Cancel apps and do what? Invite them again? Well why start all over again with R10 and such while those apps were already past a certain stage? Don't know fam. Halting new draws would make more sense to me than cancelling ongoing apps.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Oh no they won't cancel. They just won't issue any PPR's or any kind of update if they want to go that route.

Reactions: seadrag0n

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
If there isn't an electronic system that automatically separates finalized apps from others then bulk cancellation makes more sense. But cancellation doesn't make sense you know... Cancel apps and do what? Invite them again? Well why start all over again with R10 and such while those apps were already past a certain stage? Don't know fam. Halting new draws would make more sense to me than cancelling ongoing apps.
Then they should not do any draws next year until this backlog is cleared but knowing IRCC, they will just keep piling on. How long are these 562000 applications are supposed to wait?

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
So there is no point of hoping for fsw draws. they are gonna halt the draws, halt the issue of PPR's, so what exactly is IRCC's job, what's left ?
Great point!

How are you getting these insights? Do you have insider knowledge of IRCC or are you a consultant/lawyer?

What do think about the backlog of outland applicants? Any insider timelines?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
So there is no point of hoping for fsw draws. they are gonna halt the draws, halt the issue of PPR's, so what exactly is IRCC's job, what's left ?
If IRCC has some sensibility and decency left, they will clear the backlog first before doing any more draws.