submitted with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
28-09-2011
Med's Done....
8-11-2011
canadestin said:
as far NDVO Spreadsheet....Applicants who filed in January got their status changed to IN PROCESS and also received MR.

Only 1 feb applicant got MR n July 14...but he got query too in May...he responded and he got MR.

Since july no one from NDVO got MR or status changed to IN PROCESS.
in the spreadsheet many applicant from 2010 and jan 2011 are still on 2nd aor and rbvo and some got visa. why is it so random?

Pompy

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Anyone, who applied with Simplified Application Format before directly to CHC, New Delhi & not through CIO, NC?

I have submitted my AEO & now requested to submit Full set of Documents. I want to know shall I have to use the Application format as per weblink provided in CHC Letter or the new Generic Form?

Please advise.

Pompy

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramanbeedh said:
in the spreadsheet many applicant from 2010 and jan 2011 are still on 2nd aor and rbvo and some got visa. why is it so random?
they are pending cases....may b due to some missing documents/queries

as far NDVO Processing is conerned...we can see from spreadsheet that they have sent MR till Jan 2011 applicants and stopped. :'(

Pompy

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone throw some light on this?

Pompy said:
Hi,
Anyone, who applied with Simplified Application Format before directly to CHC, New Delhi & not through CIO, NC?

I have submitted my AEO & now requested to submit Full set of Documents. I want to know shall I have to use the Application format as per weblink provided in CHC Letter or the new Generic Form?

Please advise.

Pompy

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pompy said:
Hi,

Please advise.

Pompy
You can use the new form now since their is no web-link available for the old form anymore. It is always better to send the most current forms irrespective of when you filed your application.