proudi

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Think NDVO will only start work after getting new list on the wall in july. Till now they might be enjoying there summer holidays in Manali or Shimala and hopefully when they will return back to Delhi they will find new guidelines from Canada to work . I don't think that any file will move in the month of June as from the last many days we had not seen any update world wide . It is just like a silence before a big storm . The Last Medical which they has issued is only in the month of May 2011 and no med after that.Till now they had only disposed off cases of 2010 only but not even a single case from 2011 . I hope that Jan PER cases should get there MED in July or Aug as till May 2011 they had finished upto 31-12-2010

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
ane said:
It looks like your's is much faster.............look at my time line...........Buffalo no response at all.

Good luck
Dear, the job offer were book keeper really work fast because it always remains short in Canada and work at low wages then Finance Manager.............who are more qualified so they are always give prefer to them......and run their case fast...........one more advantage for Book Kepeer is that a low Band Score in IELTS also works............i Hope Insallah you will get the good new soon

ramanbeedh

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2011
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
28-09-2011
Med's Done....
8-11-2011
proudi said:
I Think NDVO will only start work after getting new list on the wall in july. Till now they might be enjoying there summer holidays in Manali or Shimala and hopefully when they will return back to Delhi they will find new guidelines from Canada to work . I don't think that any file will move in the month of June as from the last many days we had not seen any update world wide . It is just like a silence before a big storm . The Last Medical which they has issued is only in the month of May 2011 and no med after that.Till now they had only disposed off cases of 2010 only but not even a single case from 2011 . I hope that Jan PER cases should get there MED in July or Aug as till May 2011 they had finished upto 31-12-2010
but london visa office have issued MED in june for some applicants.

usmansons

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Just saw this thread, but you will be surprised to know my time line

File Rcvd by CIO : 1st Feb
E-CAS : CIO-S review complete since 21st April 2011 and no letter email yet from them,
V.O : London

GOD knows its PER or NER and what will happen next, as going on a tortoise pace. i have AEO in noc 0611 ( Marketing Manager)

Rgds

Usman€

ramanbeedh

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2011
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
28-09-2011
Med's Done....
8-11-2011
usmansons said:
GOD knows its PER or NER and what will happen next, as going on a tortoise pace. i have AEO in noc 0611 ( Marketing Manager)

Rgds

Usman€
PER is when they say you have received positive final review and your file will will be passed to visa office. I think you should contact them.

ramanbeedh

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2011
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
28-09-2011
Med's Done....
8-11-2011
hi
does anybody know wether visa office call us and what do they ask?

developerBR

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-06-15
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
2011-09-09
Med's Request
2011-12-21
Med's Done....
2012-01-03
Passport Req..
2011-12-21
VISA ISSUED...
2012-01-24
LANDED..........
2012-03-03
Hello.

AOR is sent by e-mail?

It contains your file number to enter in the e-cas?

Thanks so much.

ramanbeedh

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2011
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
28-09-2011
Med's Done....
8-11-2011
developerBR said:
Hello.

AOR is sent by e-mail?

It contains your file number to enter in the e-cas?

Thanks so much.
Yes. What does ur ecas says?

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hay dear thanks for topic

I will share my experience too

I applied before your but i got rejected twice

I opened a topic here but only got one reply from member so let me share my topic here again since this topic about AEO

Hi..
Just I want to share my bad experience with you guys just to have experience.

I Have a job offer approved on Sept 2010 then because of IELTS I had the exam on Dec 2010 and got the results my consultant sent my whole application on Jan 2011, after waiting three months my application got rejected and returned back from CIO they didn't check my application properly they thought it's from the list and not AEO application because my job is as accountant and I have also offer as accountant they just thought without checking my application that it's not from the list. At the beginning I thought it's my consultant mistake may be they sent to wrong department as we know there is different department for skill worker two or what I mean is for arrange employment applications. They given me the courier track number and I confirmed they sent it to right department so it was CIO mistake any way they sent the application again with covering letter to inform them that its AEO application not only accountant or from the list they sent it again on April 2011 and I got response now my application again returned back from CIO because they mentioned on the letter there is paper missing from my documents its letter from my employer that he is going to hire me it's really my bad luck how I can I know that my all documents was clear and nothing was missing just sharing my bad experience any way for my AEO left only less than three months validity.

Just make sure who have arrange employment that to submit a letter from employer along with HRSDC approval .
Do you think they need something else too another than a letter from employer may be other document cause now I can expect anything from them any shocking news.

Any way it's my last chance to apply god knows this time what will CIO come with.
I applied again with employer missing document and its received by CIO yesterday.

My points:

Education : 20
Work experience : 21
IELTS : 8 ( Moderate in each – Listening: 6 / Reading: 5 / Writing: 5.5 / Speaking: 6)
Arrange employment : 10
Brother In Canada : 5

Total: 74
But when i do assessment in official site it gives me 79 points not 74 because 5 additional points under factor of adaptability (AEO)
Thanks

ramanbeedh

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2011
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
28-09-2011
Med's Done....
8-11-2011
rKo said:
Hay dear thanks for topic

I will share my experience too

I applied before your but i got rejected twice

I opened a topic here but only got one reply from member so let me share my topic here again since this topic about AEO

Hi..
Just I want to share my bad experience with you guys just to have experience.

I Have a job offer approved on Sept 2010 then because of IELTS I had the exam on Dec 2010 and got the results my consultant sent my whole application on Jan 2011, after waiting three months my application got rejected and returned back from CIO they didn't check my application properly they thought it's from the list and not AEO application because my job is as accountant and I have also offer as accountant they just thought without checking my application that it's not from the list. At the beginning I thought it's my consultant mistake may be they sent to wrong department as we know there is different department for skill worker two or what I mean is for arrange employment applications. They given me the courier track number and I confirmed they sent it to right department so it was CIO mistake any way they sent the application again with covering letter to inform them that its AEO application not only accountant or from the list they sent it again on April 2011 and I got response now my application again returned back from CIO because they mentioned on the letter there is paper missing from my documents its letter from my employer that he is going to hire me it's really my bad luck how I can I know that my all documents was clear and nothing was missing just sharing my bad experience any way for my AEO left only less than three months validity.

Just make sure who have arrange employment that to submit a letter from employer along with HRSDC approval .
Do you think they need something else too another than a letter from employer may be other document cause now I can expect anything from them any shocking news.

Any way it's my last chance to apply god knows this time what will CIO come with.
I applied again with employer missing document and its received by CIO yesterday.

My points:

Education : 20
Work experience : 21
IELTS : 8 ( Moderate in each – Listening: 6 / Reading: 5 / Writing: 5.5 / Speaking: 6)
Arrange employment : 10
Brother In Canada : 5

Total: 74
But when i do assessment in official site it gives me 79 points not 74 because 5 additional points under factor of adaptability (AEO)
Thanks
I dont see any valid reason for ur rejection. Did cio say any reason?
I did not send any additional letter with my documents and currently its now rbvo. U can also contact david cohen to make sure u r following the correct procedure.

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Dear

Thanks for your reply...
yes you are right there is no reason..

first rejection : they sent application back because they simply mentioned its not eligible since accountant is not on the list my consultant in Dubai sent immediately letter to them and my application back that its arrange employment application.

2nd rejection they mentioned in my documents there is a letter missing they asked me to get letter from my employer which says he will hire me once i get my pr( but you are saying you didn't sent and you got your first aor)
simply my application stuck with cio i dont know what is there problem is like small children playing with my application

any way this is my last chance cus my aeo will expire in September 2011
but if they did any other mistake now i will not keep quite i will appeal.

Thanks
rko

ramanbeedh

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2011
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
28-09-2011
Med's Done....
8-11-2011
Did u get a positive opinion letter?

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my AEO Approved by HRSDC then how i applied?
i sent all my documents nothing was missing i send a AEO approved by HRSDC
now i sent again after rejection from CIO the letter from employer which they asked me to include

My education documents, work experience, birth certificate my brother documents since he is in Canada to gain points from him and all other docs..
CIO simply mentioned the missing document only is letter which you saying you didn't give and your application rbvo
i simply believe its blinder mistake from CIO they feel sham on first mistake so 2nd time they rejected my application cus of asking a letter from my employer.
my consultant sent them a covering letter too
now why i should wait 3 months again means if what ever happen now its last chance.
but believe me i will not keep quite let see what will happen.

Thanks
RKO

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
since your application received by vo that mean for you np, if even vo when start processing your application if he need any additional letter another than approved aeo he will ask and not reject the application as CIO do.

so dont worry you application is safe...
my brother who migrated in Canada he applied in same consultant which i did his application was ok and now he is in Canada.

Thanks
RKO

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Dear,

first every job offer have two year validity............if it is issued on September 2010 it must be valid till 2012.

Second the document you are missing that is offer letter that is offered to you by your employer that does not have conern with HRDC AEO.............when you send application to CIO, you must have to submiited,

1. a simple contract letter (offer letter) between you and your employer.
2. Approaved Job offer by HRDC call AEO contains over two pages.........