+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
qorax said:
If u can't manage to do this then u'd be depositing a considerable amount while u r asked to submit the updated POF [during your meds], which'd depict a windfall [something akin to borrowing], which could be detrimental to your case.

Immigration [to any country] requires u to be 'financially strong' -- they don't want u to 'land-up' & hit the 'social welfare' straight away... that won't make sense, would it?

Qorax
Thanks Qorax.... I totally agree with u that immigration wants someone to be financially strong to survive in the country where thay land... But the question here is to keep a huge sum as a POF in your bank account for 2-3 years till the finalization of PR (or till medicals at-least)... One has property, Car, and other mobile funds which can be sold-out while moving... but one can not do this during the Visa process when nothing is confirmed...

Waiting for your comments...

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zee81 said:
I agree that we have to prove our funds at the time of landing which can be done by selling property / Car / House / furniture etc while moving to Canada, but my question is that we can not manage to keep this huge amount in banks for 2-3 years during the whole visa process OR most of persons applying in FSW category can't (some may have resources to do so)....

So to keep even 80-85% of amount in bank for 2-3 years may not be possible.... does this mean that one will be deprived of PR Visa OR case will be delayed as they object??? What will happen if one can't manage to do this???
Zee81, before fast-track Canada immigration tooks 4 to 5years and same rules about POF. I know my uncle move on FSW in 1990's those days PR tooks 4 to 5year max and have to maintain POF also. so now its some shore period for POF. but thats the rules for POF.

OMM

adubey

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
haral said:
eCAS status are at times not reliable...in most cases the actual processing is far ahead than what the eCAS shows us....this thing In Process with pending review details inside may just be a glitch in their system or maybe they are marking some applications this way for queue management...there are lot of speculations over this scenario.

as far as AOR from VO is concerned...its an acknowldgment of your application which also certifies that a complete application as per their requirements has been submitted....and most probably a positive provisional acceptance PSDEC is also taken before AOR issuance...
@ Haral, Thanks for replying mate. With the current status do you recommend that I request for CAIPS notes or should I wait a bit longer for the same?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
give it a few months before u do...it wont show you much at this stage...
adubey said:
@ Haral, Thanks for replying mate. With the current status do you recommend that I request for CAIPS notes or should I wait a bit longer for the same?

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi qorax,

A very serious question in which your reply would be of help. I have applied under 1122 this year and my application was received on the 11th. Till now, CIC has updated that they have received 259 applications, but only 3 of the forum members, whose applications reached on the 4th, 5th and 6th have claimed their CC have been charged. None after that date have got their CC Charged, and the person whose application was received on 6th got his CC charged on 28th, and CIC has updated on 29th. DOes that mean that Only applications received till 6th has been processed as of now, which has totalled to 259? In that case, what can we expect as the date till which date can sm1 come under cap?

Also, please shed some light on this:

This time when updating the website, CIC has mentioned that for the "Number of complete application," *The number of complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received as of July 29, 2011 is approximate.

If this is an approximate figure, then does it mean that complete applications without the CC or BD being charged, assuming that they will get charged? Now when I read that the number is not exact but approximate, I feel they have not charged as yet but are making a list of complete applications.

Please guide as all under 1122 are in a dilemma as to whether we will fall under the cap or not.

raiphysio

Jul 29, 2011
:(
i wish i read this before..
i hv applied through a consultancy..
but can u plz write full forms instead of acronyms..
i hv submitted a form with copy of all my documents..
so which stage of the process m i in?
it has been almost 15 days since then..

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the 259 applications are the only one;s opened, found to be complete and files created against them.....there may will be many still waiting to be assessed as per their queue....no one can predict what will happen...1122 is selling like hot cakes...so your best shot at it is if your file was recieved in the first 55o or so since some will be rejected on xyz reasons...so wait and pray...

Viz said:
Hi qorax,

A very serious question in which your reply would be of help. I have applied under 1122 this year and my application was received on the 11th. Till now, CIC has updated that they have received 259 applications, but only 3 of the forum members, whose applications reached on the 4th, 5th and 6th have claimed their CC have been charged. None after that date have got their CC Charged, and the person whose application was received on 6th got his CC charged on 28th, and CIC has updated on 29th. DOes that mean that Only applications received till 6th has been processed as of now, which has totalled to 259? In that case, what can we expect as the date till which date can sm1 come under cap?

Also, please shed some light on this:

This time when updating the website, CIC has mentioned that for the "Number of complete application," *The number of complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received as of July 29, 2011 is approximate.

If this is an approximate figure, then does it mean that complete applications without the CC or BD being charged, assuming that they will get charged? Now when I read that the number is not exact but approximate, I feel they have not charged as yet but are making a list of complete applications.

Please guide as all under 1122 are in a dilemma as to whether we will fall under the cap or not.

ghostsapphire

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-june-2010 (complete to Buffalo)
AOR Received.
10-Nov-2010 (2nd)
IELTS Request
sent with appl.
File Transfer...
In Process 3/14/12
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
02-April-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21. November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15. December 2012
LANDED..........
already here :-) and stay here.
Hi Qorax,

I read in one of the earlier posts something about workpermit extention during PR process.

We started our process in March 2010 and had our work permits renewed in January 2011 for one year, so have to reaply for the next extension (incl LMO) in fall.

My question is:

Do we have to send a copy of the new work permit to Buffalo?

Thanks for your reply
ghostsapphire

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ghostsapphire said:
Hi Qorax,

I read in one of the earlier posts something about workpermit extention during PR process.

We started our process in March 2010 and had our work permits renewed in January 2011 for one year, so have to reaply for the next extension (incl LMO) in fall.

My question is:

Do we have to send a copy of the new work permit to Buffalo?

Thanks for your reply
ghostsapphire
Yes.

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Dear Qorax,

I would be thankful to you if you can answer my doubt,

I am MSc. (Master of Science) but was not able to have transcript for my post graduation and I had transcripts for BSc. (Bachelor's) with me. I have 67 points with Bachelor's degree and while sending my application, instead of waiting for Master's transcript I submitted my application with available docs.

In application form, I ticked (claimed) Bachelor's (instead of Master's), and added a cover letter that although I do have Masters but in application form I have ticked Bachelor's only and can submit my Master's transcript later if needed. Since I have 67 points with Bachelor's, I was confident while submitting.

My application was reached to CIC on 5th July, but charges are not made to credit card yet (for processing fee). Now I am bit confused if mentioning about my Masters was sensible idea or could create unnecessary confusion for processing officer as I did not claim points for Masters in my application.

Please let me know your view.

Regards.

arvind6365

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/02/2010
Nomination.....
16/04/2010
AOR Received.
16/04/2010
IELTS Request
15/03/2010
File Transfer...
01/09/2010
Med's Request
17/03/2011
Med's Done....
05/05/2011
Interview........
wevied off
Passport Req..
05/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
Dear qorax,

I have send my medical & RPRF to CIC london last three month back my ECAS status still shows IN PROCESS & no detail about my medical &RPRF.

Please advise me how much time it will take to show in ECAS & when i can expect my PPR.

Regards,

Arvind

qorax said:
1. Generally it takes 3-5 months to get the PPR after the meds r received @ your VO.
2. 'MR' gets reflected on the e-Cas once the meds get 'seconded' from Ottawa... usually by 2-3 months.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
arvind6365 said:
Dear qorax,

I have send my medical & RPRF to CIC london last three month back my ECAS status still shows IN PROCESS & no detail about my medical &RPRF.

Please advise me how much time it will take to show in ECAS & when i can expect my PPR.

Regards,

Arvind
Replied u elsewhere...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
indiatohcanada said:
Dear Qorax,

I would be thankful to you if you can answer my doubt,

I am MSc. (Master of Science) but was not able to have transcript for my post graduation and I had transcripts for BSc. (Bachelor's) with me. I have 67 points with Bachelor's degree and while sending my application, instead of waiting for Master's transcript I submitted my application with available docs.

In application form, I ticked (claimed) Bachelor's (instead of Master's), and added a cover letter that although I do have Masters but in application form I have ticked Bachelor's only and can submit my Master's transcript later if needed. Since I have 67 points with Bachelor's, I was confident while submitting.

My application was reached to CIC on 5th July, but charges are not made to credit card yet (for processing fee). Now I am bit confused if mentioning about my Masters was sensible idea or could create unnecessary confusion for processing officer as I did not claim points for Masters in my application.

Please let me know your view.

Regards.
It's Ok... u r good to go.

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Hi Qorax,
I applied for Skilled worker class in may 2010 and sent complete documents in Rome visa office in jan 2011. After that I have not received any information and my status still remaining same as initial review completed in sydney. further the NOC is which i applied (as lecturer) is no longer in the list Qorax can you suggest me how long does it take for me to receive any further information? and is there any effect to my application because of NOC is not in the current list?

:)