+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sodapop said:
We already did that. We've shown him 3 emails from our VO stating that they haven't received medical of my husband, and that DMP should provide another copy. But the doc refused to do so unless VO sends him direct order via call, message, etc. He told us he's willing to re-do the meds but need the original form stamped by our VO.

We have asked our VO, but no response yet.

I really want to know if CHC received the 4 medicals of my family, I tried sending emails but got no confirmation reply, so I doubt they received any of my messages. To clarify where the document disappeared.

Some forum mates say they do answer queries.

Can you send the exact email address where i can send message to CHC London?

Your kind words really uplift my depressed spirit.

We are willing to wait...but not for uncertainty...Everything with our application was running smoothly until this situation came and it did a major major delay.....thank you so much for your time!

I will still be waiting for your reply ;D
I feel, for some reason, ur DMP is just being adamant. And it seems he's not interested in the money as well... which seems stupid of him. Most DMP would assist u with that... those emails from ur VO suffices as an "authorization" for the DMP to repeat the meds. U r being plain unlucky with this fellow.

Usually, the VOs do reply to our such queries. They'd sense the distress. And yes, generally once u send a CSE thru the DMP portal of the CIC site - u do receive an Acknowledgement reply, which suggests u to "wait for a max 28-days" for receiving a response from the IO. Why that's not coming to u beats me. But rest assured, if u have sent the mails, ur VO is receiving them.

Now IMHO, u have 2 options:
1. Wait for ur VO to respond, with preferably fresh forms, OR
2. Try repeating his meds thru another DMP, if u have one in ur area.

Qorax

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
qorax said:
I feel, for some reason, ur DMP is just being adamant. And it seems he's not interested in the money as well... which seems stupid of him. Most DMP would assist u with that... those emails from ur VO suffices as an "authorization" for the DMP to repeat the meds. U r being plain unlucky with this fellow.

Usually, the VOs do reply to our such queries. They'd sense the distress. And yes, generally once u send a CSE thru the DMP portal of the CIC site - u do receive an Acknowledgement reply, which suggests u to "wait for a max 28-days" for receiving a response from the IO. Why that's not coming to u beats me. But rest assured, if u have sent the mails, ur VO is receiving them.

Now IMHO, u have 2 options:
1. Wait for ur VO to respond, with preferably fresh forms, OR
2. Try repeating his meds thru another DMP, if u have one in ur area.

Qorax
Yes we have, actually from 2 they are now 6 of them. Would there be any problem if we re-do it thru different DMP? I mean, no complications?

Our VO stated in their message that DMP should provide another copy of the med result then could be forwarded directly to their office-which is in Manila.
If my husband will re-take his meds with different DMP, meaning the result would have to be sent to London again and not to our VO directly?

I don't know what's wrong with our DMP here in KSA...his simple act of kindness in our case will mean everything to my family, I feel sad for him :(

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
sodapop said:
Yes we have, actually from 2 they are now 6 of them. Would there be any problem if we re-do it thru different DMP? I mean, no complications?
Our VO stated in their message that DMP should provide another copy of the med result then could be forwarded directly to their office-which is in Manila.
If my husband will re-take his meds with different DMP, meaning the result would have to be sent to London again and not to our VO directly?
I don't know what's wrong with our DMP here in KSA...his simple act of kindness in our case will mean everything to my family, I feel sad for him :(
Are you in Riyadh if so which DMP you went??

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
sho78 said:
Are you in Riyadh if so which DMP you went??
We're here in Al Khobar

Tunguska29

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-12
IELTS Request
with the application
File Transfer...
21-01-12
Med's Request
14-02-12
Med's Done....
28-02-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-12
qorax said:
In a few weeks from May-3 (max a month) u should be receiving ur pps back, stamped.

Ps.: Did u know Tangushka is a SAGW? Surface to Air Guided Weapon.
Oh my goodness...qorax...ur indeed a knowledgeable person...as a matter of fact My father,a serving colonel...belongs to a tunguska air defence batallion...thats where i picked this name from..thinking it'll be lucky for me..

Thanx for ur valuble opinion buddy...
cheers..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Tunguska29 said:
Oh my goodness...qorax...ur indeed a knowledgeable person...as a matter of fact My father,a serving colonel...belongs to a tunguska air defence batallion...thats where i picked this name from..thinking it'll be lucky for me..

Thanx for ur valuble opinion buddy...
cheers..
It will be indeed!
And if u tell ur dad that while commanding various SAGW batteries - I had also done a joint exercise with Shilka regts, L-70 and Zu-23 units, under mobile air warfare - he might be happy.

Tunguska29

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-12
IELTS Request
with the application
File Transfer...
21-01-12
Med's Request
14-02-12
Med's Done....
28-02-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-12
qorax said:
It will be indeed!
And if u tell ur dad that while commanding various SAGW batteries - I had also done a joint exercise with Shilka regts, L-70 and Zu-23 units, under mobile air warfare - he might be happy.
Gosh...you an AD guy..??what are the odds..

so where are you based currently??

Tunguska29

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-12
IELTS Request
with the application
File Transfer...
21-01-12
Med's Request
14-02-12
Med's Done....
28-02-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-12
qorax said:
Hi qorax...my Indian mailing address that dissappeared sometime in december reappeared today....does it signify anything...??
I was hoping like many members on the forum my destination address will be uploaded..whts this about???? ??? ::)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Tunguska29 said:
Hi qorax...my Indian mailing address that dissappeared sometime in december reappeared today....does it signify anything...??
I was hoping like many members on the forum my destination address will be uploaded..whts this about???? ??? ::)
U should be getting ur pps back (stamped) anytime now.

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hi Qorax, what does it mean when an address appears in our ecas though our status is still "IN PROCESS"?

We haven't heard anything from my husband's missing medical result yet...but it really surprised me to see an addition to our ecas after 4 months of long waiting.

Is it a positive sign?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sodapop said:
Hi Qorax, what does it mean when an address appears in our ecas though our status is still "IN PROCESS"?

We haven't heard anything from my husband's missing medical result yet...but it really surprised me to see an addition to our ecas after 4 months of long waiting.

Is it a positive sign?
I don't think it means much, just that they r "working". However, it needs to be weighed based on the timeline of the applicant, which is what I did to the previous poster, and opined.

Qorax

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
qorax said:
I don't think it means much, just that they r "working". However, it needs to be weighed based on the timeline of the applicant, which is what I did to the previous poster, and opined.

Qorax
thank you....but somehow this gives me slight smile ;D
according to our ecas, they have started processing our application January 12,2012...

at least they are working on it now...

Axara

Jun 1, 2012
Hello Sodapop,

I'm new here and happened to see your posts....I see that by God's grace u have reached very close to the final stage of your processing....Congratulations and Best of luck for the remaining..

I live in Dammam and plan to apply the FSW category as PA (and for husband and 1 child) this July from here Saudi....

Would it be possible for you to help me in the manner of application and arranging documents here in Saudi for Canadian Immigration?...I would truly appreciate your help....

Police certificates?
Which will be the visa office that we need to contact?
How did u go about applying from Saudi?

Thanx in advance

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
everythime my address in eCAS disappeared was either after i had sent something to my VO or before i recieved a letter from them...so i guess it does signify that its kind of an indicator of file being worked upon...

qorax said:

Qorax