+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
qorax said:
That's a Damocles' sword... looms large till we land!
Hi Qorax,

I have an conditional (basis on my PR visa) job offer from an canadian company without LMO/HRDC approval. Could I send job offer letter to VO? Is there any impact to fast the process?

please advise

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
qorax said:
FSW-PR under 'fast track' System: All u need to know
...You may just not need a "Consultant" at all !!!

Dear friends,

We see the same query being repeated time-n-again... [1] How to Apply? [2] Where to apply? [3] Do we get a Consultant or go DIY? Etc. Thus, I thought of posting some aspects of it as a separate thread, as we keep responding to others infrequently.

Under the present 'fast track' system, the PR processing of FSW is quite 'simple & straight'. We actually don't need an 'agent', unless something is bothering us, viz. Problem cases, Previous rejections, Lack of time etc. Even under that duress, we can still do it ourselves. Today, for processing our FSW cases all we need is the awesome CIC website [which has a detailed Guide] & Forums like these.

Note that most consultants would just be rendering 'courier & typing' services. And when we need real 'consultancy' we'll find them lacking & unaccessible. Secondly, they are prone to delaying our cases. Thirdly, we'll yet be running into these Forums for getting your queries answered. It doesn't mean all are bad, but most are. And for just that is spending our hard-earned greenbacks on them justified? I feel "No".

Here's how we can go about it...

How do we send the Application?
Initially we send the Apps (+Processing Fees+some Docs [only]) to the CIO-NS, wherever we are, whatever be our CHC. Thereafter, once we get the AOR+120 days letter, we send the complete docs (+Copies of One Set of the 'original' apps+the RPRF*) to the local Visa Office (CHC). And wait for further instructions. For more info see below...

Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
For details & complete procedure on the above plz refer to the CIC Instruction Guide here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Application Forms
The full set of application forms are given here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.PDF

FAQ Thread on this Forum
A very useful FAQ thread [on the subject] is available here [initiated by member 'maaties']:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/faq-t13225.0.html

The Process in a Nutshell
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Eligibility Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >
Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Qualitative Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >
Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR** > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Timeframe for the 'entire' Process:
Let whatever the Consultants or their Adverts say. The total timeframe [from 1st application to case completion'] is 6-18 months. Avg. 12 months. Many get it within 8-10 months. This timeframe is not one CHC specific... it's for all CHCs. Unless there are 'red flags' in our case that delays the Background or Security Checks, most of us will 'compete' the process in 1yr.

*RPRF can be sent anytime during the process. However, it is good to send it early.
**Meds & PPR are sometimes clubbed together.

Notwithstanding the fact that there'd yet be ppl who'd find a Consultant quite handy. But overall, are we so naive today? Are we not 'internet-savvy? Can't we devote few days [taken Off from work] to read the guide & fill-out the forms? Aren't most of us asking questions here or answering? Then, where's the problem in avoiding a Consultant? Unless we are Ok with spending our $$$.

However, whether to go with a Consultant or DIY is surely a personal choice & that is debatable...
Qorax
Hi Qorax,
I done Medicals last month and its received by VO this week ( as per Royal mail tracking)
I havent received my RPRF request .
Do i need to wait them for VO to ask me for fee or should i sent them by myself ?

can_canada

Mar 19, 2012
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
sent all documents
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
send alongwith documents
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
dear Qrax,

My case as of today..
File received at NOVA S 25th october 2011
DD : not encashed information received from bank on 24th March 2012

what are possible solutions?

regards,
can_canada

Tunguska29

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-12
IELTS Request
with the application
File Transfer...
21-01-12
Med's Request
14-02-12
Med's Done....
28-02-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-12
Dear Qarax,,I am in dilemma ...i received MR and PPR on the 14th of Feb 2012 from NDVO..Had the medicals done on the 28th of Feb. with "Medicals Received" line added to my ecas on the 15th of March.

Dispatched my RPRF on the 1st of March through my consultants which was en cashed on the 10th of March..

The passport however i dispatched separately on the 6th of March,which acc. to my courier company was delivered on the 7th..at CHC ,New Delhi.

On the 23rd of March however, i received a communication from NDVO asking for my Passport,in order for further processing of my Application.The date given is 05/07/12 by which they need my PP.

I have sent a CSE with receipts from courier company as proof of delivery...

How serious you think the problem is...and even if they do manage to locate my PP will it only be after the date (05/07/12) that they'll start processing my application...

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
qorax said:
FSW-PR under 'fast track' System: All u need to know
...You may just not need a "Consultant" at all !!!

Dear friends,

We see the same query being repeated time-n-again... [1] How to Apply? [2] Where to apply? [3] Do we get a Consultant or go DIY? Etc. Thus, I thought of posting some aspects of it as a separate thread, as we keep responding to others infrequently.

Under the present 'fast track' system, the PR processing of FSW is quite 'simple & straight'. We actually don't need an 'agent', unless something is bothering us, viz. Problem cases, Previous rejections, Lack of time etc. Even under that duress, we can still do it ourselves. Today, for processing our FSW cases all we need is the awesome CIC website [which has a detailed Guide] & Forums like these.

Note that most consultants would just be rendering 'courier & typing' services. And when we need real 'consultancy' we'll find them lacking & unaccessible. Secondly, they are prone to delaying our cases. Thirdly, we'll yet be running into these Forums for getting your queries answered. It doesn't mean all are bad, but most are. And for just that is spending our hard-earned greenbacks on them justified? I feel "No".

Here's how we can go about it...

How do we send the Application?
Initially we send the Apps (+Processing Fees+some Docs [only]) to the CIO-NS, wherever we are, whatever be our CHC. Thereafter, once we get the AOR+120 days letter, we send the complete docs (+Copies of One Set of the 'original' apps+the RPRF*) to the local Visa Office (CHC). And wait for further instructions. For more info see below...

Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
For details & complete procedure on the above plz refer to the CIC Instruction Guide here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Application Forms
The full set of application forms are given here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.PDF

FAQ Thread on this Forum
A very useful FAQ thread [on the subject] is available here [initiated by member 'maaties']:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/faq-t13225.0.html

The Process in a Nutshell
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Eligibility Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >
Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Qualitative Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >
Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR** > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Timeframe for the 'entire' Process:
Let whatever the Consultants or their Adverts say. The total timeframe [from 1st application to case completion'] is 6-18 months. Avg. 12 months. Many get it within 8-10 months. This timeframe is not one CHC specific... it's for all CHCs. Unless there are 'red flags' in our case that delays the Background or Security Checks, most of us will 'compete' the process in 1yr.

*RPRF can be sent anytime during the process. However, it is good to send it early.
**Meds & PPR are sometimes clubbed together.

Notwithstanding the fact that there'd yet be ppl who'd find a Consultant quite handy. But overall, are we so naive today? Are we not 'internet-savvy? Can't we devote few days [taken Off from work] to read the guide & fill-out the forms? Aren't most of us asking questions here or answering? Then, where's the problem in avoiding a Consultant? Unless we are Ok with spending our $$$.

However, whether to go with a Consultant or DIY is surely a personal choice & that is debatable...
Qorax
Initially I was asked to send FBI clearance and Italian pcc medical rprf pps and Indian pcc and I hv explained them that I did not stay in any country more than 6 months as I used to work in cruise lines. Then they hv sent me the following msg.

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for any necessary review of your request, in the mean time kindly provide us with the remaining requirements (Right of Permanent Residence fee, Medical completion and submission of Passports What does it mean . Do they accept my visa even if I don't provide them the FBI clearance and Italy pcc. Some people say crew men working in the cruise lines don't need pcc as we can not stay on land for more than 29 days. Does VO know this fact so that they consider my case positively. I hv sent all the other documents including medicals, passports and Indian pcc. Seniors plz help me regarding this.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Aquib said:
Hi Qorax,
I done Medicals last month and its received by VO this week ( as per Royal mail tracking)
I havent received my RPRF request .
Do i need to wait them for VO to ask me for fee or should i sent them by myself ?
It's wise to submit the RPRF earlier, 'coz that lessens ur wait pd.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Tunguska29 said:
Dear Qarax,,I am in dilemma ...i received MR and PPR on the 14th of Feb 2012 from NDVO..Had the medicals done on the 28th of Feb. with "Medicals Received" line added to my ecas on the 15th of March.

Dispatched my RPRF on the 1st of March through my consultants which was en cashed on the 10th of March..

The passport however i dispatched separately on the 6th of March,which acc. to my courier company was delivered on the 7th..at CHC ,New Delhi.

On the 23rd of March however, i received a communication from NDVO asking for my Passport,in order for further processing of my Application.The date given is 05/07/12 by which they need my PP.

I have sent a CSE with receipts from courier company as proof of delivery...

How serious you think the problem is...and even if they do manage to locate my PP will it only be after the date (05/07/12) that they'll start processing my application...
By now they'd have located ur pps.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
chefprashi said:
Initially I was asked to send FBI clearance and Italian pcc medical rprf pps and Indian pcc and I hv explained them that I did not stay in any country more than 6 months as I used to work in cruise lines. Then they hv sent me the following msg.

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for any necessary review of your request, in the mean time kindly provide us with the remaining requirements (Right of Permanent Residence fee, Medical completion and submission of Passports What does it mean . Do they accept my visa even if I don't provide them the FBI clearance and Italy pcc. Some people say crew men working in the cruise lines don't need pcc as we can not stay on land for more than 29 days. Does VO know this fact so that they consider my case positively. I hv sent all the other documents including medicals, passports and Indian pcc. Seniors plz help me regarding this.
Merchant Navy personnel aren't required to submit their foreign PCCs... VOs r aware of that.

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
hi Sir Qorax,

Good day!! to all forumers ...I had this problem, I applied for my divorce 2 years ago and still my stupid lawyer had lots of mistake....so in short I needed to wait again ...for couple of months worse more than 4 months again....My question is..My status was legally saparated but then I sent docs. from my lawyer stating that he is processing my divorce, so I'm a bit confused is that will affect my application ? I mean My Final divorce is not yet done, or I'm still good untill they will issue my PPR ??I'm just wondering the reason why I still do not have any progress from my PR application is due to that...Pls. advise my Qorax, I'm thinking of going to another lawyer...I do not trust my lawyer though he is not fake is just that he is so slow...

I had submitted my full docs. last Nov.11, 2010 and I got my 2nd AOR last May 2011, my worries is all of my batchmate majority of them its either get their medicals or has been transfered to LA already, For my case still...no movements...I check my ECAS still RBVO...supposed to be atleast In process already...

My big question is ...Are they waiting for the Final divorce ...or it is fine...and this will not affect their issuance of Mr or transfer of my docs.Pls. help .thank you and God bless us all!!!!

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
Dear Qoarx

i got an email from my Visa Office yesterday to get the underlisted:

1) A Police clearance certficate

2) Pay your Landing Fees of $980 (RPR Fee)

3) Proceeed to Do your medicals, we just mailed it to you. (Yet to recieve it, in the regular mail )

we give you 60days......................

::: Please Can i pay for my landing fees with my Visa Card OR must it be Foreign Draft as i have moeny in my Visa card??

Please if i can pay with the Card, how do i go about it to pay the CHC.

thank you allllllllllllllllllllll

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RPRF can be paid only via Draft/Money order not by card. You have to send the MO/Draft to the visa office processing your application.

tokszeeeee said:
Dear Qoarx

i got an email from my Visa Office yesterday to get the underlisted:

1) A Police clearance certficate

2) Pay your Landing Fees of $980 (RPR Fee)

3) Proceeed to Do your medicals, we just mailed it to you. (Yet to recieve it, in the regular mail )

we give you 60days......................

::: Please Can i pay for my landing fees with my Visa Card OR must it be Foreign Draft as i have moeny in my Visa card??

Please if i can pay with the Card, how do i go about it to pay the CHC.

thank you allllllllllllllllllllll

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
hello mr. qorax

i'm prepared for the IELTS exam to submit the result before my deadline 31/5

what score should i get in the four sections of the exam?
* i've already 2 points according to my application (basic in french as a second language)

do they need the average score of total 4 sections or should i get a particular score in each one??

plzzz explain it to me ... thx a lot and most appreciated

sharmaCAN

Apr 5, 2012
I HAVE APPLIED ON 28 APRIL 2010 NOW MY STATUS GOT CHANGED TO IN PROCESS BUT WITH NO OTHER INFORMATION .WHEN I CLICK ON IN PROCESS LINK,ONLY ONE LINE APPEARS THAT "WE RECIEVED YOUR APPLICATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE ON 28 APRIL 2010".THATS IT BUT ITS QUITE DIFFERENT WITH MA FRND,HIS STATUS IS HAVING FEW ADDITIONAL LINES THAT WE STARTED PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION ON THIS DATE WE WILL REVIEW IT...WHY THIS IS NOT SAME IN MA CASE.IS THERE SOMETHING TO WORRY.??PLZ HELP AND REPLY

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
This happened with me as well. My case changed to "In-process" some time in April 2010 without any line added inside. Then it was transfered to Detroit in Oct-2011 and I got the PPR yesterday.

The process will take its own course. Nothing to worry.

Send a CSE to see what they say. Good Luck.

Regards,
Kummy

sharmaCAN

Apr 5, 2012
thanks kummy....

what do u think how much time more they will take now because i am already waiting from last 2 years.tell me how to send cse..Moreover,I am not getting exact meaning of in process status ??does it mean that ma file has been accepted???what next will be the step...Thanx in advance kummy