Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
    • carl128 said:
      sorry, "in my opinion".. hehee
      Hello doc carl, and to all who can share their understanding on this matter.

In adaptability portion. if your spouse was not able to provide a diploma on his college schooling (meaning - undergrad due to unfinished requirement, INC P.E. :'( ) but completed a 4.5 years in college as in full time student, can we get a score on this???

What if, we can provide a certificate from CHED that he earned units leading to Bachelor of Science in Commerce and has gone 4 years in college as full time student, can we get a point on this???

Bachelor of Science in Commerce was dissolved long time ago :'( ;D :D therefore, they can't issue any graduates after 1995.

Please help me understand:

Adaptability criteria
      A. Spouse or common-law partner's level of education 3-5 points

*Secondary school (High school) diploma or less: 0 points
      **A one-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, OR university degree and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies : 3 points
      *A diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship OR university degree of two years or more and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies : 4 points
      *A Master's degree or PhD ...... this is not applicable anymore hehehehe

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 & 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012
capricorn66 said:

• Hello doc carl, and to all who can share their understanding on this matter.

In adaptability portion. if your spouse was not able to provide a diploma on his college schooling (meaning - undergrad due to unfinished requirement, INC P.E. :'( ) but completed a 4.5 years in college as in full time student, can we get a score on this???

What if, we can provide a certificate from CHED that he earned units leading to Bachelor of Science in Commerce and has gone 4 years in college as full time student, can we get a point on this???

Bachelor of Science in Commerce was dissolved long time ago :'( ;D :D therefore, they can't issue any graduates after 1995.

Adaptability criteria

**A one-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, OR university degree and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies : 3 points
      *A diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship OR university degree of two years or more and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies : 4 points

hi capricorn,

did you indicate in your application bachelor's degree instead of master's degree? is noc 3113 falls under the bachelor's degree category, right?

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
FD RCVD BY CIO 20 April 2011
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
annjay_626 said:
hi capricorn,

did you indicate in your application bachelor's degree instead of master's degree? is noc 3113 falls under the bachelor's degree category, right?
Yes annjay, 3113 falls under the Bachelor's category yong naka baccalaureate ceremony. Hindi rin tayo ma belong sa master's degree kasi 16 years lang tayo sa full-time study.

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 & 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012
capricorn66 said:
Yes annjay, 3113 falls under the Bachelor's category yong naka baccalaureate ceremony. Hindi rin tayo ma belong sa master's degree kasi 16 years lang tayo sa full-time study.
paano ba magqualify sa master's degree? all the while i was thinking that dentist belongs to the master's degree because of the long years of study.

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
annjay_626 said:
paano ba magqualify sa master's degree? all the while i was thinking that dentist belongs to the master's degree because of the long years of study.
hubby ko may masters degree. pero linagay lang namin score nya sa pangatlo yata yun. can't exactly remember.

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
annjay_626 said:
Oh my...... as i can understand, masteral degree is another higher course of four years or equivalent units to take for an individual to avail any promotion or higher position. Its a total of 17 years or more to complete a masteral degree. and the TOR has a description of masteral course talaga. Like, Masteral in Education, Master in Administration or Masteral in Public Service.

For the course of discussion i will ask CHED or DepEd how is Masteral be achieved.

Pero tayo 3113 16 years in full time studies eh nasa 22 points lang kasi and 2 year course natin na pre-dent eh hindi naman bachelor in science. But if we really analyze it, if one finished a 6 year course in Dentistry then proceeded to BSN (like 3 years, because minor subjects were credited) still 22 points lang din?? Because, it is not indicated in the TOR that it is a Masteral course???

My sister who finished BSN, then after 22 years she enrolled in Masteral (for her to teach and for future higher position in her job) but did not actually finished her masteral course (parang 2 sems lang) was able to credit her earned units to her teaching in California.

Please help us........... hahaha

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
annjay_626 said:
Why seek a master’s degree?
Many seek master’s degrees to advance in their fields and to earn raises. Others seek master’s degrees to change career fields. For example, let’s say that you’ve earned a bachelor’s degree in English, but have decided that you want to become a counselor: complete a master’s degree in counseling. A master’s degree will allow you to develop expertise in a new area and enter a new career.
How long does earning a master’s degree take?

Typically, it’s two years beyond the bachelor’s degree, but those additional two years open the door to many career opportunities that are personally, professionally, and financially fulfilling. The most common master’s degrees are the master of arts (MA) and master of science (MS). Note that whether you earn an MA or MS depends more on the school you attend than the academic requirements fulfilled; the two are different only in name – not in educational requirements or status. Master’s degrees are offered in a variety of fields (e.g., psychology, mathematics, biology, etc.), just as bachelor’s degrees are offered in many fields. Some fields have special degrees, like the MSW for social work and the MBA for business.

What Does a Master’s Degree Entail?
Master’s degree programs entail classes, similar to your undergraduate classes. However the classes are usually conducted as seminars, with a great deal of discussion. The professors tend to expect a higher level of analysis in master’s classes than undergraduate classes.

Most master’s degree programs require students to complete a master’s thesis, or an extended research paper. Depending on the field, your master’s thesis may entail conducting a thorough analysis of the literature or a scientific experiment. Some master’s programs offer alternatives to the master’s thesis, such as written comprehensive exams or other written projects that are less rigorous than theses. In service-oriented fields like clinical and counseling psychology, and social work, master’s degrees usually include a practicum or internship in which you learn applied skills like how to perform therapy.

noelski777

Mar 18, 2011
Hello Everyone! I'm a newbie and I would like to join this forum. ;)
Our application was received Jan. 21,2011, CC encashed Jan.28, 2011
PER received Yesterday, March 18, 2011.

Can i ask, If we already received the PER, Can they still deny our application?

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
noelski777 said:
Hello Everyone! I'm a newbie and I would like to join this forum. ;)
Our application was received Jan. 21,2011, CC encashed Jan.28, 2011
PER received Yesterday, March 18, 2011.

Can i ask, If we already received the PER, Can they still deny our application?
Of course,they can deny,not until you will receive your visa,then you can say,you are safe! ;)But,to be safe 100%,kapag naka land ka na sa Canada. ;D

I

pagodaqueen

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day,

Tanong ko lang sana dun sa may mga agency/representatives from Canada. Lahat ba ng correspondence ng Manila VO sa kanila napupunta? Even the MR? Kasi yesterday, I emailed my representative and asked about the MR. Sabi nya kasi "all correspondence goes to me"... So I'm just wondering if this is also applicable to those of you who has representatives/agencies? ???

Thank you very much. :)

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pagodaqueen said:
Good day,

Tanong ko lang sana dun sa may mga agency/representatives from Canada. Lahat ba ng correspondence ng Manila VO sa kanila napupunta? Even the MR? Kasi yesterday, I emailed my representative and asked about the MR. Sabi nya kasi "all correspondence goes to me"... So I'm just wondering if this is also applicable to those of you who has representatives/agencies? ???

Thank you very much. :)
It depends kung ano nakalagay na address dun sa application form mo, sa amin address ng CIC sa manila, so sa kanila ipapadala yun

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
capricorn66 said:

• Hello doc carl, and to all who can share their understanding on this matter.

Adaptability criteria

Parang eto yung sa spouse mo, but not 100 percent sure:

A two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship or university degree at the bachelor’s level and completed at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies
*** kasi nakatapos sya ng 6 yrs elemntary, tapos 4yrs na high school, and 4 1/2 yrs sa college, hindi nga lang nakagraduate because of requirement.

akala ko nga before yung sa doctors and dentists eh phD kasi nga di ba doctorate..hindi pala. sayang 25 points din yun. Considered ata tayo na double bachelors degree lang kaya 22 points ata tayo.

pagodaqueen

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lizz said:
It depends kung ano nakalagay na address dun sa application form mo, sa amin address ng CIC sa manila, so sa kanila ipapadala yun
Thanks Lizz :)

So kung ganun sa Canada pa nila mapapadala yung MR? Kaloka kelan pa darating yun dun??! :eek:

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
or baka naman direct na sayo since sa canada pa pala sila :)
inquire mo kaya?

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
lizz said:
Hi lizz, sana sa email sabihin na lang na sa courier na nila ipapadala collect and tayo na lang kumuha... hehe atat. Parang mas preferred ko yun.