DM: 7-08-11, Visa rcvd: 16-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon!!!

molarius

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
capricorn66 said:
Greetings to you westpoint, ann_jay626 and molarius,

@ westpoint> thank you for updating my spreadsheet and so with your advise.... i just came from a consultancy firm and i am considering to hire for their expertise. I am on the process "again" of gathering original copies and resend the soonest possible time while 3113 is not yet full regardless of the CIO response to my email.
@ molarius> each day that passes by breaks my sanity level :p :D ;D my 4th month waiting falls on the 2nd week of March and the agony is too long. I learned that sometimes the response may it be positive takes for 4 months but my gosh .... WHAT IF ......... NOT? At the back of mind my documents most especially the presentation of my job description, certification of employment is not that overwhelming. I am on a private practice for quite sometime and i relied on my own simplicity.
I am wishing great response for every applicant.
Capricorn66
hi capricorn66,
I hope you will receive your application soon... but better nga that you start gathering documents again if your package will arrive it will be your extra copy na lang..did you email CIO regarding why your application was returned? the mistake namin sana we should have emailed sooner, instead of waiting... nagtaka na sana kami nung 1-2 months na naglipas na hindi na charge ang aming credit card.... di din kasi ako everyday sa forum.. i should have noticed na usually nachacharge ang credit card after 2-3 weeks.... anyway buti na lang ang NOC half pa lang so hopefully more time left to file....
best of luck
by the way how long have you been in private practice? did you submitt ITR? or just letter, BIR, DTI?
molarius

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
molarius said:
hi capricorn66,
I hope you will receive your application soon... but better nga that you start gathering documents again if your package will arrive it will be your extra copy na lang..did you email CIO regarding why your application was returned? the mistake namin sana we should have emailed sooner, instead of waiting... nagtaka na sana kami nung 1-2 months na naglipas na hindi na charge ang aming credit card.... di din kasi ako everyday sa forum.. i should have noticed na usually nachacharge ang credit card after 2-3 weeks.... anyway buti na lang ang NOC half pa lang so hopefully more time left to file....
best of luck
by the way how long have you been in private practice? did you submitt ITR? or just letter, BIR, DTI?
molarius

can i butt in,i just want to clarify,you mean until now,hindi binawas sa credit card mo yong processing fee.

enajyram80

Jun 22, 2010
Hello guys!

join po ako sa tribe ha?btw, this is enaj, noc 3152...i applied last december 2010 po...
me agency po ako and they sent the docs via courier dec.16 .... had my ielts july 2010 academic...
still waiting for the AOR....

God bless us all ---<3

enaj

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
enajyram80 said:
Hello guys!

join po ako sa tribe ha?btw, this is enaj, noc 3152...i applied last december 2010 po...
me agency po ako and they sent the docs via courier dec.16 .... had my ielts july 2010 academic...
still waiting for the AOR....

God bless us all ---<3

enaj
Hi enajyram80. sorry to break this to you. but I read from the other threads that academic ielts are not accepted anymore.. some people had their applications returned and was asked to produce the general ielts.

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 &amp; 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012
blueray333 said:
Hi enajyram80. sorry to break this to you. but I read from the other threads that academic ielts are not accepted anymore.. some people had their applications returned and was asked to produce the general ielts.
sorry to say this too.. but it is true.. i have read this also in the CIO website that they will only accept general training on ielts. To qoute on OP 6 Federal Skilled Worker page 33 says that:

12.6. Designated testing organizations
At the time of printing, designated testing organizations included:
English language testing organizations
 Paragon Testing Enterprises Inc., University of British Columbia administers the Canadian
English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP)
 The University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate, Education Australia, and the
British Council administer the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Note: IELTS offers ‗General Training‘ and ‗Academic‘ options. Only the ‗General Training‘ tests are
accepted for CIC purposes.

but let's just hope the CIO might consider your IELTS results.

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 &amp; 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
molarius said:
hi capricorn66,
best of luck
molarius
hi molarius,

I would suggest to wait for your document at least you know the reason it was return to avoid repeating the same mistake again. I myself did go through the waiting peeriod of 4 months & 1 week. Try sending an email to CIO & they will say if it was return or not. Hopefully you'll receive your complete docs earlier. But just try preparing some of the basic requirements at least you already have them by the time you will receive your docs. best of luck...

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
annjay_626 said:
sorry to say this too.. but it is true.. i have read this also in the CIO website that they will only accept general training on ielts. To qoute on OP 6 Federal Skilled Worker page 33 says that:

12.6. Designated testing organizations
At the time of printing, designated testing organizations included:
English language testing organizations
 Paragon Testing Enterprises Inc., University of British Columbia administers the Canadian
English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP)
 The University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate, Education Australia, and the
British Council administer the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Note: IELTS offers ‗General Training‘ and ‗Academic‘ options. Only the ‗General Training‘ tests are
accepted for CIC purposes.

but let's just hope the CIO might consider your IELTS results.
Hi there, Im one of those who last january 2011 was informed by CIO to take the GT exam and to comply 120 days from receipt of that mail. I submitted my papers last sep 9, 2010. By the way, please include my data to the spreadsheet... Submitted my application on september 9, 2010, no AOR yet, GT IELTS to be submitted.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
BTW, congrats nga pala sa mga may PER na and to nursemich for the medical request..

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Hi guys, I would like to ask, since I was given 120 days to comply and submit my GT IELTS, now after submission, do you have any idea if how many days will take me to receive a PER?

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@enajyram80, if I were you, I would email CIO to ask for the status of your docs, since if ever it was returned, it will be just days after they have received it, so at least you already know that your docs are on its way and you can prepare for your next move. They will reply to you if it is is indeed returned or will say it was still under review if it pass the completeness check assuming they accept your acad ielts.

@carl, for me, it might only take several weeks to check since they might be able to finish your eligibility review already set aside your language proficiency, so I think by the time they have your ielts result, they will just calculate your points again and send you your per. So no worries, you are already eligible only that there are delays.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
lizz said:
@ enajyram80, if I were you, I would email CIO to ask for the status of your docs, since if ever it was returned, it will be just days after they have received it, so at least you already know that your docs are on its way and you can prepare for your next move. They will reply to you if it is is indeed returned or will say it was still under review if it pass the completeness check assuming they accept your acad ielts.

@ carl, for me, it might only take several weeks to check since they might be able to finish your eligibility review already set aside your language proficiency, so I think by the time they have your ielts result, they will just calculate your points again and send you your per. So no worries, you are already eligible only that there are delays.
Thanks Lizz, I hope to have the same score as my academic; but to tell you the truth, both GT and acad IELTS to me are the same, the only difference is the reading and writing task 1. But the listening part last sautrday, I find the speakers to be a bit faster than in my previous one, and now Im a bit worried coz theres more pressure unlike before.

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
carl128 said:
Thanks Lizz, I hope to have the same score as my academic; but to tell you the truth, both GT and acad IELTS to me are the same, the only difference is the reading and writing task 1. But the listening part last sautrday, I find the speakers to be a bit faster than in my previous one, and now Im a bit worried coz theres more pressure unlike before.

hello carl and lizz,

can i butt in,carl i am wondering if you got 67 points or more(with Academic).As long as you will have the passing score or economically stable,i guess you are off the hook.As what lizz says,language na lng ko lng mo,may PER ka na.

@LIZZ napakahirap pala,pag malapit na yon expected date na pwde mo tanggapin ang PER.

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
FD RCVD BY CIO 20 April 2011
Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
HAPPY VALENTINE EVERYONE!

@molarius> its good to hear from you. CIO replied on February 7 to my inquiry dated jan 29 that my documents were returned due to incompleteness. I haven't received my package yet but i hired the expertise of a consultancy so i will have a peace of mind in the presentation. I've been in my private practice for 20+ years ;D

i will submit an original copy of Certificate of Registration from BIR, PTR, at least the latest ITR. (we don't have DTI since we are on a private practice)

@casayed> Basing on my experience, it is about time for you to email CIO, they will reply in 7-10days. You can resend immediately a complete set of application package with a letter explaining the missed forms and if you withdraw the previous application.

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 &amp; 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
capricorn66 said:
HAPPY VALENTINE EVERYONE!

@ molarius> its good to hear from you. CIO replied on February 7 to my inquiry dated jan 29 that my documents were returned due to incompleteness. I haven't received my package yet but i hired the expertise of a consultancy so i will have a peace of mind in the presentation. I've been in my private practice for 20+ years ;D

i will submit an original copy of Certificate of Registration from BIR, PTR, at least the latest ITR. (we don't have DTI since we are on a private practice)

@ casayed> Basing on my experience, it is about time for you to email CIO, they will reply in 7-10days. You can resend immediately a complete set of application package with a letter explaining the missed forms and if you withdraw the previous application.
hi capricorn,

so it is final na wala talaga DTI yung nagprivate practice? did you submit also a copy of your contract of lease if ever there is?