6/DEC/2010
AOR Received.
24/MARCH/2011
IELTS Request
sent with FD
Med's Request
4/APRIL/2011
Med's Done....
9-10/MAY/2011 ; 11/MAY/2011 (with ADDENDUM)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hopefully coming
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully waiting
LANDED..........
as soon as visa received
kat.rn. can you post your timeline please.... from date submitted to CIO. thank you..
By the d way, taga saan ka ba?

kat.rn said:
Hi everyone! Im kinda new to this forum. I would just like to clarify coz I received an email from the Manila Visa Office and this is what it states:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which we have received at this office.
You must quote the application number pasted above in any future correspondence.

Is this the 2nd AOR na? Thank you and God bless!! :D

dreamergirl

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
dipolog city
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/DEC/2010
AOR Received.
24/MARCH/2011
IELTS Request
sent with FD
Med's Request
4/APRIL/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hopefully coming
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully waiting
LANDED..........
as soon as visa received
CONGRATS pala Kat.rn.. AOR na yun.....

dreamergirl said:
kat.rn. can you post your timeline please.... from date submitted to CIO. thank you..

dream011882

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-24-2010
AOR Received.
2/28/2011
Med's Request
4/1/2011
Med's Done....
4/14/2011
Salamat sa lahat ng inputs especially kay kimwayne, love 20 at beau. Nabigyan kami ng lakas ng loob na dun manganak ang wife ko. Sabi kasi sa Calgary daw free daw manganak and health services from the date na mag land ka.

kat.rn

Apr 2, 2011
dreamergirl said:

hi dreamergirl. you received your 2nd PER yesterday 4/7/2011, right? may i know what was stated there? thank you :D

ewhy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
westpoint said:
wus chrisange? send the details para ma add...

hi... give ko na lanag po infos nya... misis po nya to... :)

NOC : 7242
Agency: None
VO : MRU
File No. Initial: E
ECAS: RBVO
Application Sent: 02/05/2011
Application rec'd by CIO: 02/11/2011
PER : 03/24/2011
AOR: 04/06/2011

dreamergirl

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
dipolog city
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/DEC/2010
AOR Received.
24/MARCH/2011
IELTS Request
sent with FD
Med's Request
4/APRIL/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hopefully coming
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully waiting
LANDED..........
as soon as visa received
hello kat.rn! actually my 2nd PER received march 24, 2011, and kahapon nag changed ang e-cas ko from rbvo to in-process. you can view you e-cas too.. just open the website www.cic.gc.ca and your file number is needed to log in your e-cas.

kat.rn said:
hi dreamergirl. you received your 2nd PER yesterday 4/7/2011, right? may i know what was stated there? thank you :D

dreamergirl

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
dipolog city
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/DEC/2010
AOR Received.
24/MARCH/2011
IELTS Request
sent with FD
Med's Request
4/APRIL/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hopefully coming
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully waiting
LANDED..........
as soon as visa received
hu!!! ang bilis ng development sa application mo.. congrats!!!

ewhy said:
hi... give ko na lanag po infos nya... misis po nya to... :)

NOC : 7242
Agency: None
VO : MRU
File No. Initial: E
ECAS: RBVO
Application Sent: 02/05/2011
Application rec'd by CIO: 02/11/2011
PER : 03/24/2011
AOR: 04/06/2011

dreamergirl

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
dipolog city
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/DEC/2010
AOR Received.
24/MARCH/2011
IELTS Request
sent with FD
Med's Request
4/APRIL/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hopefully coming
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully waiting
LANDED..........
as soon as visa received
Guyz, this is only my suggestion for this very supportive and informative forum, and it is very much appreciated if this may be taken cared of by majority. In our tracker po, can we include columns for in process date, date of medical request, date of receipt of MR, medical date, date of medical submission to CEM and passport submission.. Ang dami noh... is it okay for the administrator?

Sorry ha,,, I think these information can help a lot to forumers, for their agony of waiting and waiting.. and to expect the most precious maple leaf in the passport.... ;D ;D ;D

C

cc0802

Ram rao said:
hi,

i had applied fsw1 noc 0213 in 30 aug, 2009. but still i am waiting for medical request. Recently couple of days ago i made general enquiry in which they said my application is in queue for processing. In case is showing "In process". What should i do? Shall i go for case specific enquiry or CAIPS NOTES? which one I should go first? Mine is buffalo, ny to new york visa office transferred.

Thanks
rama rao
Hi Ram, there's really a delay of processing in your batch. From what I've read in other threads, some requested for CAIPS, some just waited. If you already got your AOR from your visa office, it's safe to get CAIPS if you want to know the details of your application AND (this I read too but I'm not sure if it's true) in your CAIPS you'll know if you will be interviewed. There's a lot of acronyms there though so it's best to request for the interpretation as well. Hope this helps you

C

cc0802

love20 said:
Hey guys! I just want to share this, we had our medicals yesterday actually long overdue na nga kasi 30days have past na since we received the medical request kaya lang nung nagpa pre-medical kami we found out na elevated ang SGPT ni hubby kaya nag medication muna siya actually 6weeks nga ung gamutan kaya lang sabi ng doc pwede na daw kahit naka 2weeks na only to find out VDRL at HIV lang ang blood tests na gagawin, sayang ung lumipas na panahon diba pero ok lang natapos na ang medical and all tapos eto ngayon I was informed by Nationwide that I need to repeat my urinalysis kasi daw obvious pa na kakatapos lang ng period ko which was 2weeks ago pa eto i have to wait another week to have another urinalysis :( tapos kung mag release pa sila sa CEM 2-3weeks di kaya un umabot sa 60days na binigay sa amin? tingin nyo guys? :(
LOVE20, sorry to hear that. Should that mean we're safe kasi hindi ako tinawagan? Di ba chinecheck nila kung ok yung urine ng applicant bago pa umalis? Naku pero ok lang yan, at least yan lang nakitang problem. Ang intindi ko, ang gusto lang ng Visa Office is that magpa medicals ka within 60 days. Results will just follow.

C

cc0802

LOVE20, check mo din yung MR I think may sinulat dun about additional/repeat tests that you have to inform the visa office?