09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kikay081 said:
thanks blue.. coz in the new and latest AOR.. they added na that ang mga deliveries of documents is thru courier collect na daw.. to make the deliveries faster.. thats y im confused coz its a new system.. i got an email today from DHL and it is n my SPAM.. saying parcels have been sent out and expect it to be delivered 7 working days.. i dont know if this is it or not. coz it didnt say where its from.. and it didnt also say canadian embassy. only that the parcel was sent and expect to be delivered 7 days. what do u think guys.... is it the MR already... hayyyy... just have to wait nlng.. :)

maybe it's ur MR na? tawagan mo na lang DHL kaya?

pinoy1028

Star Member
Jan 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2011
Doc's Request.
per received april 1,2011
AOR Received.
april 12, 1011
IELTS Request
attached,taken last dec 2010
Interview........
june 28,2011
To dr. Carl?
Ask lang sana ako kung magiging problem bah ang non toxic goiter sa issuance of visa? Ok lang ba yan sa medical, thanks.pls reply

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ladyk said:
Hi guys, check this out, posted by Moori from Cairo:

The letter is almost 6 pages and it is hard to post it here but let me try and type main paragraphs for your info and others as well :
Dear sir,

This is to advise you that the processing of your application to immigrate to canada has reached the stage where immigrant visa(s) can be issud to you (and your accompanying debendants) as soon as the Right of Permanent Residence Fee has been paid and/or your settlement funds are available. You and your spouse are required to pay the right of permanent residence fee in the amount of $490 or (EGP 2550) for each. This fee is refundable in the event that you decide not to proceed to canada to be grated permanent residence. Please note the method of payment attached.

Unless you remit your right of permanent residnce fees before the end of the validity of your visa, I will not be able to finalize your application and issure immigrant visa(s). I must advise you that delay in the payment of the right of permanent residence fee may result in the expiration of your security or medical results. No extension are normally possible. The immigrant visa is valid for one year of the date of your medical examination.

This is page of them and the others are speaking about medical to be done in 1 month and details of tests somehow with processing. The remaining ones refer to the payment methods and sending the receipts ( quite confusing the amount ) we shall see. In between lines there is refering to landing fee to be paid later and an IMM8 application to be sumbitted.

Hope it helps

thanks for this very informative doc ladyk ;D

guys update coming up, medyo nagbackreading lang ako from page 95 ata so i can respond and read every details, panay kasi ako outdoor following up on my lot buyer paalis na paunta tate tomorrow kaya change of career for the meantime ;)
btw, anyone here from Ilocos? meron kaming family friend from Chicago selling his property in Mambug? pm me. thanks

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
apothecary118 said:
Hey Doc Carl galing ako ngayon sa hospital nakakuha naman ako sa doctor ng pathology report and certificate kaso handwritten lang I tried to ask the madical record office to computerize it to make it formal para may letterhead hay naku ayaw nung clerk yun na daw yun nilagyan lang dry seal. May nabasa kasi ako sa iba na may sinusunod na format daw ang DMP when it comes to medical certificate/clearance dapat di daw handwritten ???, totoo ka yun! Sana lang di na ko kunan ng clearance pag-time naming mag-medical para less hassle.
try mo bumalik ulit sa medical office para ma formalize ung letter mo, at baka iba na mood nung clerk baka kasi me mens that time u inquired hehehe...or bad mood, or hot flashes hahaha....kung iba naka duty mas ok baka pumayag, sometimes it's a matter of right timing...

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
received by G. Miller 20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011(PER); 09-03-2011(2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
sent along with other docs to CIO
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
molarius said:
hello!!!
Pls update my status: just got my PER today march 11 yehey

NOC 3113 dentist
application recieved CIO jan 5 2011
CC charged Jan 16, 2011
PER today March 11, 2011

sana tuloy2 na and walang problema

history of my application:

application 1st received CIO AUG 16, 2010
submitted new IELTS result NOV 2010
received a letter from CIO that our application was returned AUG 26 2010 due to expired IELTS
after almost 4 months & thinking application was lost in transit..returned application delivered at our house dec 23, 2010 (ordinary mail-Barko pa talaga kaya 4 months bago dumating)
mailed same returned application, w/ new IELTS result DEC 24, 2010
application recieved CIO JAN 5, 2011
CC charged JAN 16, 2011
PER MARCH 11, 2011

Thank you po & GOD BLESS

Congrats molarius! Goodluck! 2nd Aor na susunod :D

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lizz said:
sa medical pala, pano nyo naibigay yung immnunization record ng kids nyo?

may format ba?

how about yung medical certificate for primary complex?kakainquire ko lang kasi sa pedia ng anak ko at handwritten lang daw binibigay nila

ok lang ba yun?
@ apothecary and lizz,

siguro maganda kayo na lang mag type nun mc? tas ibalik niyo sa dr at para pipirma na lang sila, that way ma comply nio reqmt ng DMP, hows that?

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nursemich said:
My counting of days begins again. I have confirmed that our Medicals have been submitted yesterday at probably received by CEM today :)
Wow!!! ur almost there!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

@ blueray333 goodluck on ur medical :D

C

cc0802

westpoint said:
from my understanding courier collect means we pay the courier instead of the CEM paying them. CEM sorted to that coz post office delivers the mail so slowly and it takes time, a long time for them to deliver it that when u receive it ur near the expiration of ur MR, if not, it has already expired...
Hi KIKAY, WESTPOINT AND EVERYONE!

I read the part of the AOR from VISA OFFICE that says about Communication by Email and use of Courier Collect. IMO, although it says "normal means of communication for larger envelopes is by COURIER COLLECT given increased speed"... if you read further it says Passports with Immigrants Visa, Confirmation of Permanent Residence Forms AND/OR Original Docs that we are returning to you will be sent by this method.

So I guess, MR will still be sent via ordinary/snail mail pero siyempre we're hoping na COURIER COLLECT na nga di ba? :D Sana by Tuesday makuha na natin MR batchmates

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
love20 said:
hey guys! Ecas status to today Received by VO na. Kelan kaya ang dating ng MR? Nakakaworry lang reading all your experiences na may nawala, nadelay hay sana di naman ganun sa amin.

wow bilis ha!!! nice!!! congrats ;D ;D

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
received by G. Miller 20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011(PER); 09-03-2011(2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
sent along with other docs to CIO
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
cc0802 said:
Hi KIKAY, WESTPOINT AND EVERYONE!

I read the part of the AOR from VISA OFFICE that says about Communication by Email and use of Courier Collect. IMO, although it says "normal means of communication for larger envelopes is by COURIER COLLECT given increased speed"... if you read further it says Passports with Immigrants Visa, Confirmation of Permanent Residence Forms AND/OR Original Docs that we are returning to you will be sent by this method.

So I guess, MR will still be sent via ordinary/snail mail pero siyempre we're hoping na COURIER COLLECT na nga di ba? :D Sana by Tuesday makuha na natin MR batchmates
Sana nga makakuha na tayo ng mga MR by next week para tuloy tuloy na....

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
el scorcho said:
hi forummates,

let's pray for the souls for those who were victims of the immense earthquake/tsunami in Japan... I hope hindi madadamay ang pinas, but be alert and get updated sa mga warnings ng redcross or NDCC. sa mga nagadd sa FB, ang gagandat guguapo nio pala! thanks! Goodluck! rocknroll baby...

yes sana wag na mga calamity, nakakatakot parang end of the world na pag nakita mo itsura sa tv.... :'( :'( :'(

baka me new add ka sa fb pakibato mo saken ha? thanks! everyone, fb tayo dun ke el scorcho or ke au or camille at gather sa CEM tas celebrate wooo!!! ang advance ano po? ;D ;D ;D ;D

C

cc0802

nursemich said:
My counting of days begins again. I have confirmed that our Medicals have been submitted yesterday at probably received by CEM today :)

Wow great! Can't wait to hear the next news! :D

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tama si cc0802 dun sa dhl email para lang yun sa visa package, yung nakakareceive ng visa nagbabayad sila kay mamang dhl plus tip pa since yun ang most awaited time nating lahat, yung MR thru post office lang

At last nursemich, start na tayo magcount kung gaano sila kabilis mag issue ng ppr, eto na, update mo kami agad, good luck :)

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
nursemich said:

That's good and welcome tot the next level,my friend!

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
annjay_626 said:
thanks for all the inputs at least I now have a peace of mind with regards to my passport.. I'm afraid I might get a new passport kac. buti na lang maroon yung passport ko hindi nga lang yung hard na cover pero at least acceptable pa rin since as you have said there were 2 kinds of machine readable passport. thanks forum mates.

i take note mo lang na 6 mos prior to the expiration of ur passport, say exp niya is january 12, 2012, kelangan mga june this yr palang i renew mo na siya. i read somewhere na 6 mos prior to exp it is considered expired na at di tatanggapin...