Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all who got their PPRs......

groundbirch

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
Received an email today indicating that my application status had been updated.

This is what you guys will see when you cross the finish line... I had to share it with my friends... (and I do apologize if it seems a little bit insensitive since some of you are still waiting for your PPR's).

Man, that's beautiful. :D

So tired of not seeing any changes. I only check it once a week now.
Ghost email yesterday so maybe some movement ahead? These ups and downs are discouraging tbh.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
groundbirch said:
Man, that's beautiful. :D

So tired of not seeing any changes. I only check it once a week now.
Ghost email yesterday so maybe some movement ahead? These ups and downs are discouraging tbh.
Yes yes hopefully you'll get PPR within a few days, maybe even today!! Ghost email now is a good sign... keep us posted!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
tomneversfield said:
Received an email today indicating that my application status had been updated.

This is what you guys will see when you cross the finish line... I had to share it with my friends... (and I do apologize if it seems a little bit insensitive since some of you are still waiting for your PPR's).

Thanks mate for giving us an update of how the final status from CIC would look like. :)

Can_dream_Kan

Jan 8, 2016
PPR Finallyyyyy.... 8) :D

I really would like to thank this forum.. There is no single day I missed not checking this forum for updates.. This is my first post.. Congratulations to all who got PPR and all the best to ones waiting..

Below are my time lines,

Express Entry profile created - May 30

Invitation to Apply (ITA) - July 10

Acknowledgement of receipt(AOR) - July 25

BG check in progress - July 26

Medical passed - July 28

ECAS access - July 29/ Aug 3

Ghost email - Nov 4

PPR - Jan 8 IST (Jan 7 EST)

Note:
I am FSW outlander (India)
No access to ECAS since many days till date
No updates in MYCIC after receiving PPR
received PPR from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

harwinder67

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Got PPR today.

Hope the PPR rain continues on July/ August outlanders.

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Small question

Have you ever ordered GCMS notes with GCMSnow (http://gcmsnow.com/)?

I paid on 31th dec the $23, send back the form on 4th january but they've never sent me back the confirmation email as they should do.
As they mentionned it, I've contacted them twice about that but no answers.
I hope they are real so if you can remove the bad ideas that I have right now (that I'm have been getting ripped off :())I will apreciate.
Thanks

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
casoard said:
Small question

Have you ever ordered GCMS notes with GCMSnow (http://gcmsnow.com/)?

I paid on 31th dec the $23, send back the form on 4th january but they've never sent me back the confirmation email as they should do.
I hope they are real so if you can remove the bad ideas that I have right now (that I'm have been getting ripped off :())I will apreciate.
Thanks
I ordered my notes from them on Jan 1st, sent the form and got confirmation on the same day. Tomneversfield requested his notes from them and didn't have any problems. Perhaps you should try to contact them again.

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
I am VERY VERY VERY happy to inform you that my PPR arrived today about 7 hours ago!! I went out to celebrate so I couldn't post about it earlier. ;D

As I predicted, it was an e-mail from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca requesting to send my passport to my Local VO (São Paulo, Brazil). From now on, it seems that Ottawa will only issue PPR to Canada/US residents, the other ones will come through your LVO.

For those who are still waiting: good luck, I hope your time come really soon!!

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
Hi Folks

My PPR mail came with a fresh request to pay RPRF, which was paid with the application fee at submission. Apart from attaching my account statement, how do I prove that I have actually paid the fee

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
ibejiopad said:
Hi Folks

My PPR mail came with a fresh request to pay RPRF, which was paid with the application fee at submission. Apart from attaching my account statement, how do I prove that I have actually paid the fee
Since you already paid the RPRF fee, you can ignore it as it is a generic request. All the best :)

Nov 19, 2015
casoard said:
Small question

Have you ever ordered GCMS notes with GC

Thanks
Did you come right? We had exactly the same problem. Check to see if you sent your form to the correct email address - this is listed in the text of the email received from gcmsnow. What we had done was we had responded to the automated email instead of reading the email body to see where the completed form was to be sent. The response to our second email was almost immediate.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have a question regarding sending PP and Photo to NDVO through VFS.

VFS is not operating their service in my state. So can someone who has already sent to NDVO advise me on this and also what else to send other than PP and Phtoto?

Thanks in advance,
RJ

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Land of milk and honey said:
Did you come right? We had exactly the same problem. Check to see if you sent your form to the correct email address - this is listed in the text of the email received from gcmsnow. What we had done was we had responded to the automated email instead of reading the email body to see where the completed form was to be sent. The response to our second email was almost immediate.
I emailed the document at the email given in the body text and I sent them 2 emails via "contact us" No answers since monday. I think I will pass with another company now.
Thank you,all, for the advices

Aiqan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jorgecmb said:
I am VERY VERY VERY happy to inform you that my PPR arrived today about 7 hours ago!! I went out to celebrate so I couldn't post about it earlier. ;D

As I predicted, it was an e-mail from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca requesting to send my passport to my Local VO (São Paulo, Brazil). From now on, it seems that Ottawa will only issue PPR to Canada/US residents, the other ones will come through your LVO.

For those who are still waiting: good luck, I hope your time come really soon!!
Congrats buddy.. It was 13th August AOR.. End of January or start of February for September AORs i guess.