+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
I have to agree with several of my colleagues here, Yelena. I had thought i'd read scarier notes for you, but actually i'm not worried... And trust me i'm not giving you a cheap pep talk and blowing fake hope in your face.. I truly think you're still in the game, and if they wanted to refuse you, it would have happened at least a month ago, and also you would have seen more blunt and harsher tone in your GCMS notes. My take is that they'll end up confirming your points once an experienced CIC agent looks at it. I'm all about safety nets, so I'd still recommend you accept the Ontario letter of interest (but leave it till the last minute just in case you get good news within the next few weeks). I'm totally rooting for you Yelena!
You honestly think I still have a chance? They've recalculated my score brutaly :/
The thing that puts some hope is the fact that they really did an indepth analysis on everything else.
I dont know what I expected to see...i knew my score will be recalculated, i was not surprised..but i hoped to see reference to will it be included into eligibility later on or not..

I dont know any more :(

I just got an offer to do house for exchange with someone in canada, it nerely made me cry :/

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
yelena said:
You honestly think I still have a chance? They've recalculated my score brutaly :/
The thing that puts some hope is the fact that they really did an indepth analysis on everything else.
I dont know what I expected to see...i knew my score will be recalculated, i was not surprised..but i hoped to see reference to will it be included into eligibility later on or not..

I just got an offer to do house for exchange with someone in canada, it nerely made me cry :/
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sorry I don't know anything about the GCSM notes so can't be of any help with that, but I sincerely hope the agent made a mistake and you will be fine in the end.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
yelena said:

Yes I honestly think your chances of getting PPR is a bit higher than you being rejected. It just doesn't make any sense that they write this long detailed note more than a month back without sending you a rejection letter (if they really wanted to reject you). I just don't buy it. I don't know the details of your application or how your scores were calculated, but from my limited understanding the drop in score was due to your marriage after receiving ITA. If that's the case, you really have nothing to worry about. Just like when someone has a birthday between ITA and AOR, it will be mentioned in the notes, but it doesn't affect the eligibility. I think it's the same case with getting married after ITA, correct? Did you order new GCMS notes? If not, i think you should. Every month i'm sure you'll see more insights about how they're dealing with your application. OF COURSE I'm really hoping you'll get PPR within the next few days anyways, but just in case things dragged a little longer, you're better off ordering GCMS notes again. Good luck!

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oh Yelena, so sorry to hear you are so down. :(
I agree with the others and that I think it doesn't mean you'll get rejected. I don't see why they would assess all the other things if they thought you couldn't pass anymore after they recalculated the CSR. As for the work experience, since it maxes out after 3 years, that may be why they don't need the check the other jobs. There's still good reason to hope, I think.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Duskyblue said:
I agree with the others and that I think it doesn't mean you'll get rejected. I don't see why they would assess all the other things if they thought you couldn't pass anymore after they recalculated the CSR. As for the work experience, since it maxes out after 3 years, that may be why they don't need the check the other jobs. There's still good reason to hope, I think.
I completely agree with Duskyblue

yelena said:
Hey Yelena, what does a house for exchange mean?

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi yelena ........I pray that things turn out fine and fast for u .....good luck.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
yelena said:
I know, and thank you :) I ve recaluclated my score and with my spouse we have 429, so we are definitely on here.. I dont know why they only commented on the one employment period, it isn't even the last one..

What does pending refusal look like? anyone know?

@haris01
I provided reference letters for all periods.

eligiblity says: Review required
criminality and security : not started
Thanks for providing the GCMS notes. It gives a helpful view of CIC's assessment of your PR application.

I noticed that they have commented on the employment period. What I think is it's just an observation from their point of view and I'm sure they wont refuse you based on that

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Duskyblue said:
He got a point.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, you are all golden! I really thank you all for valuable input. Everyone makes good solid points.. i hope it will turn out positive in the end..
next due date in my notes is 18th january and i font think i will see any movement untill then..
tomorrow will be 5 months since my AOR..
i ordered second notes on the 30th, but i secretly hope i will not have to wait untill i get them, whatever the outcome..
when i get to my computer i will try to pull out any valuable informations from my notes abd post them on the "understanding gcms" topic, to add to the limited insight we have into the processing of files :)

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Anyone in FSW outland who has "bg in progress" after a few months and received their GCMS notes after the bg in progress please post the date for "bg in progress" and the RFV note date from the notes. Trying to validate a trend I have seen from around 3-4 users so far in whose case it is the same date and generally this is the last activity in their files before PPR. This will benefit future generations of FSW outland understand the process better :)

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends can you please clarify the issue with background check? I noticed in this thread that many applicants waited for the background check status to change to "in progress". Moreover somebody mentioned that it is the last stage of application review before decision made. My background check turned to in progress 2 days after AOR the same day when medicine turned to "passed".

What does that mean? Has something changed? I see that some December applicants have the same situation with status.

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my PPR email. :)

But I have few questions about sending my passport from USA to OTTAWA.

1) What should I use for return envelope? Which carrier? I went to USPS but they said they cannot give the return envelope as its coming from CANADA.
2) Can I use fedex or UPS or anything else?

Please advice.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
aaruhani said:

1) What should I use for return envelope? Which carrier? I went to USPS but they said they cannot give the return envelope as its coming from CANADA.

Please advice.
buy it from canada post website

https://www.canadapost.ca/shop/envelopes/xpresspost-tm-prepaid/usa.jsf?execution=e1s1

Can you please tell us your timeline ..

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
aaruhani said:

Please advice.
Congrats!! Probably the first PPR batch of 2016.. happy for you.

Would you please share with us your timeline? AOR? And country of residence?

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
tomneversfield said:
Congrats!! Probably the first PPR batch of 2016.. happy for you.

Would you please share with us your timeline? AOR? And country of residence?
Tom, were you part of a PPR batch when you got yours? Did you notice any PPR batch trends? Is there one every month? And finally, did you get the PPR mail on a Friday ?