Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Yeah you are absolutely right. I am already at their office, waiting, let's see what happens,, will update you guys as soon as there is some news.
Hmmmmmmmn
Why do I have a feeling this won't end well o_Oo_O
Please, stay calm and hear them out.

Reactions: gurik

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hahahahahahhahahhahaaha, you are hilarious:):)
Reading your and @samuelja 's posts i am literally laughing here all by myself. Thanks you guys for this positivity, really, means a lot.
Bless you guys!!!!:):)
Like you said before , its not worth it.

Get something cool to drink!! That might help

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
1 day to couple weeks. Mine was 11 days.
Thanks so much @Baahubali. Your response settles my mind a bit.

I enjoyed watching the movie "Baahubali". waiting to watch the 2nd part...lol #Just a side comment..:)

Reactions: Baahubali

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Thank you dear.
She tells me okay i will e-mail you, I wait for an e-mail till 4 PM, none. i call nobody answers. now I am going there tomorrow and hell is going to break loose for them. I am putting a reminder on my phone for every minute " that jail time will not suit me" so that i don't kill anyone and reduce some amount of stupidity on outr planet.
Understand, now that you have paid them, you might as well use the login ID and password to check the status yourself. There is little use of losing your mind and temper. And from what I have understood, there is literally no place better than this forum for advice.
The consultants you've hired must be bad at their job but not all are. I know a couple of my friends have hired someone, who is generally helpful. His wallet was lighter by about 60k, but they seem to do the job. On the other hand, once that fellow met me, I am his acting consultant :)

Remember it was your choice and he did not force you. I also believe consultant for specifically Canada is useless as almost everything is online. Absolutely no point losing your mind over it. Might as well treat it as sunk cost.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
All the best @KiranK. Listen them out
Understand, now that you have paid them, you might as well use the login ID and password to check the status yourself. There is little use of losing your mind and temper. And from what I have understood, there is literally no place better than this forum for advice.
The consultants you've hired must be bad at their job but not all are. I know a couple of my friends have hired someone, who is generally helpful. His wallet was lighter by about 60k, but they seem to do the job. On the other hand, once that fellow met me, I am his acting consultant :)

Remember it was your choice and he did not force you. I also believe consultant for specifically Canada is useless as almost everything is online. Absolutely no point losing your mind over it. Might as well treat it as sunk cost.

What I dont understand is why people dont have their login credentials? It your money, your profile, you rfuture.

I have a consultant who is super nice . He created my profile and told me the credentials and answers to all the security questions. He showed me all the documents before submitting. I suggested some changes and he agreed to make them. I have never been bullied by him.

I have him for advice but the FINAL word has ALWAYS been mine. I login to my profile once a day MON-FRI without bothering him.

Just out of curiosity, why do consultants dont give login credentials??

Reactions: KiranK

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
They do, once you have made all the payments, generally. That's the case with one of my friends.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
he said," I understand blah blah, i will tell them to check carefull now onwards blah blah, these women (my employees) work very hard and are bothered so much by clients for little things and queries, plus they have family issues also, some have bf problems, I sometimes help them sort out these matters, so sometimes someone is upset so things happen, but dont worry i will take care."
That was really hilarious.:D Good for nothing people.

Reactions: KiranK

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
They do, once you have made all the payments, generally. That's the case with one of my friends.
When are you leaving for Canana??

May I ask, why specifically Toronto?

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
When are you leaving for Canana??

May I ask, why specifically Toronto?
I am into Analytics, so Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are 3 of the hottest places in Canada, apart from Bangalore in India (of course).

No date set yet, hope to fly in August, realistically.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
What I dont understand is why people dont have their login credentials? It your money, your profile, you rfuture.

I have a consultant who is super nice . He created my profile and told me the credentials and answers to all the security questions. He showed me all the documents before submitting. I suggested some changes and he agreed to make them. I have never been bullied by him.

I have him for advice but the FINAL word has ALWAYS been mine. I login to my profile once a day MON-FRI without bothering him.

Lucky you, They think that we are morons , toddlers and we might mess up something and later blame them for it.