NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
hi

Have you found out way to attach a picture here?

I'm trying via imgbb, but not working.

Please guide.
I am currently posting from my office desktop. Will try today when I reach home. In the meanwhile you try imgur.com.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
This is amazing! This goes in the sync with our thoughts and that many of us with travel history are probably stuck in security screening.
@johnsyk how many travel entries are there in your app?
@comfortablynumb many thanks man!!
22nd day NA.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
This is going to be the most informative post I have ever written.. Do read .

On the second page

Eligibility : Recommend passed
Security : Not started
HIRV:
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime:
Medical : Passed

1. R10 done at CIO Sydney. on 2 June. This is when my IP1 began and medicals passsed. @gurik :I will upload the screenshot from which you will come to know what all things they checked.

2. Criminality passed just on the basis of Indian PCC as I have no travel history. This was done on 7 June at CIO- Sydney

2. Now we all have been speculating that why FSW-O applications are being processed at CPC-Ottawa instead of LVO.

File transferred to Ottawa on 9 june and the reason mentioned is WORKLOAD REDISTRIBUTION . My IP1>NA is 8 june.

3. Eligibility(A11.2) done on 9 June at Ottawa. This happens when I am only 1 day into NA. Will upload a screenshot for this.

Now apart from the above mentioned dates , I dont see anything else. These dates match perfectly with the status changes i.e IP1>NA>IP2.

Since everything is done on 9th June except security. I believe that's the last step.

I hope I have provided all the info requested by @gurik @astralsource . Will upload the screenshots soon.

Please shoot any other questions who have.
Very well written, informative and succinct post. Superlike. Thanks loadzzz @comfortablynumb, really this was very helpful.
I think this has also confirmed all our speculations, we are actual Doctorates in Speculation now.
I will be eagerly waiting for the screenshots my friend, don't worry upload anytime, we know you must be real busy now.:)

I am really happy as i have a similar profile to yours, so maybe my criminality also happens real quick.:D

Reactions: KiranK

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Hi All,

I Submitted a CSE on May 18th and I received a reply on jul 8th, they are unable determine my enquiry. so how do i proceed from here? can please advise as I need to attach a LOE.

Mail:
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and we were unable to determine the nature of your enquiry.

If you were unable to find the information you are looking for on our website, or you have a case specific question, we invite you to fill out a new IRCC Web form including your questions and clarifications.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Hi, Did you select Type of application has " Permanent Residence (Applied Online)" and then select Express entry when submitting the CSE. If you haven't you should do that i think.

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Got this movement today: Review of additional documents changed to "We do not need additional documents".
But Background check : Not Applicable.
What's the implication? Thanks
got the same update yesterday. I am hoping we are close to IP2.

Reactions: SJR_Spencer

ascanada

May 29, 2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
You should not. For many people there is no change in in background status. It goes from IP1 to IP2 directly.

Thanks!!!!!

What will my status say when it changes from IP1 to IP2 so that i can keep a track of it?

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
This is going to be the most informative post I have ever written.. Do read .

On the second page

Eligibility : Recommend passed
Security : Not started
HIRV:
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime:
Medical : Passed

1. R10 done at CIO Sydney. on 2 June. This is when my IP1 began and medicals passsed. @gurik :I will upload the screenshot from which you will come to know what all things they checked.

2. Criminality passed just on the basis of Indian PCC as I have no travel history. This was done on 7 June at CIO- Sydney

2. Now we all have been speculating that why FSW-O applications are being processed at CPC-Ottawa instead of LVO.

File transferred to Ottawa on 9 june and the reason mentioned is WORKLOAD REDISTRIBUTION . My IP1>NA is 8 june.

3. Eligibility(A11.2) done on 9 June at Ottawa. This happens when I am only 1 day into NA. Will upload a screenshot for this.

Now apart from the above mentioned dates , I dont see anything else. These dates match perfectly with the status changes i.e IP1>NA>IP2.

Since everything is done on 9th June except security. I believe that's the last step.

I hope I have provided all the info requested by @gurik @astralsource . Will upload the screenshots soon.

Please shoot any other questions who have.
Thank you so much for this. Can you help with a small doubt.

CIC checks PCC under criminality or security?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Very well written, informative and succinct post. Superlike. Thanks loadzzz @comfortablynumb, really this was very helpful.
I think this has also confirmed all our speculations, we are actual Doctorates in Speculation now.
I will be eagerly waiting for the screenshots my friend, don't worry upload anytime, we know you must be real busy now.:)

I am really happy as i have a similar profile to yours, so maybe my criminality also happens real quick.:D

I have seen some posts where people have copied text content from GCMS notes and posted on the forum . I am not able to copy text content as well.

Let me check with some of those people.

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I have seen some posts where people have copied text content from GCMS notes and posted on the forum . I am not able to copy text content as well.

Let me check with some of those people.
That will be great, We really appreciate your help mate, Thanks ton:)

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
@comfortablynumb Based on GCMS, Any idea in which stage they check Travel history?