+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
saedmahraan said:
dear wello

disappearence of my address is the only change

but I am in process for a long period as I had applied in cairo visa office directly
they send my file to nova scotia not me so

in process for more than 2 years

no details are written except old date
thanks for that..

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just updating u, I'm Sep 2009 and still Received by visa office, i sent them mail telling them that it's more than 18 months without any reply, i told them that i need to know the updated expected processing time in order to decide if i'm gonna proceed with the immigration process or not and i mean it, i will cancel the idea if they r gonna be late more then that

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
masem said:
Just updating u, I'm Sep 2009 and still Received by visa office, i sent them mail telling them that it's more than 18 months without any reply, i told them that i need to know the updated expected processing time in order to decide if i'm gonna proceed with the immigration process or not and i mean it, i will cancel the idea if they r gonna be late more then that

what is ur NOC? did u receive 2nd AOR and when?

S

saedmahraan

dear Masem

patience is the key

forget it

after any time medical will reach you

KSCM

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will it take 18 months? I thought 12 months was the max?
I'm sending my application in this yr, after seeing this I'm scared
Please keep us posted and good luck to us all !!!

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
masem said:
Hi Masem,
be patient my brother... they will reply to you with the templete of "processing will take around 24 months".. however, i am august 2009 applicant and just this week my online status changed to "in process".. they didn't send me any request for anything yet i.e. new police clearences or medical request... but i am expecting that soemthing is on the way very soon... so be patient.. i beleive that 2009 applicants will defenitley know something by this year...

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
wello said:
Hi Masem,
be patient my brother... they will reply to you with the templete of "processing will take around 24 months".. however, i am august 2009 applicant and just this week my online status changed to "in process".. they didn't send me any request for anything yet i.e. new police clearences or medical request... but i am expecting that soemthing is on the way very soon... so be patient.. i beleive that 2009 applicants will defenitley know something by this year...

good news. but slow motion.
what is your NOC?

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
for all cairo office applicants.. do you know that there is another forum called "al matareed"?
go and check it, you will find many information and updates about people that submitted their files to cairo and london offices before and after feb 2008
come and register and share with us your dates as there is a tracker for all members under the immigration topic

you can check it under this link:

http://www.almatareed.org/vb/showthread.php?t=11244

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
guys...
did anyone here who applied during aug 2009 and later dates has his e-case changed to "in process"?

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
where are you guys?
keep the thread alive please... all the people who submitted their files in aug 2009 whom i know from another forum, their online status is changed to in process...

what about you here?