Jul 9, 2010
saedmahraan said:
dear Sameeh
pay attention

you must do ielts agin to achive your score

secondary school french will not considered

I KNOW TWO persons who had been asked for ielts like you

goodluck
I would like to ask about the exact situation of your two friends did they post secondary school certificate or other certificate and also they want just 2 point or more
i am asking because my lawyer told me that Cairo office will give me 2 points for French secondary school certificate and she follow up with me till i got 10 point in IETLTS exam ,by the way I post my application on 2008 before the changes in written prove for languages they asked for ( which give me idea that they accept that types of proves before right?)

hamdigalal

Dec 22, 2009
hi every body i hope you all doing well and have a good time HAPPY RAMADAN isa
so any body from 2009 Applicants has any news if so please share it with us

bariia

Aug 7, 2010
Hi ser/madam my name is Gebrehiwot Gebre Hagos I was born in
Asmara Eritrea in 1969.now I am in Sudan refugee camp. I
was applied to Canada
citizenship and immigration by Roman Catholic diocese of Calgary . then
they accepted and approved 04/08/2009 the officer CIC Calgary. At that date notification
of approval sent to visa office and matching center visa office Cairo number 6011 So there is
no any information about my file number and every movement of the my approved application not Canada but Cairo visa card CIC file Identification no.4604-6203-3295 Foss no.6203-3295Then please please dare me what
is the case on my approved application because I am suffered and suffered
in the refugee camp of Sudan I lead a dog life so I have not any body except yours I am egger to hear your answers. Firstly thanks for you
everything you help me.
With best regards

S

saedmahraan

bariia said:
Hi ser/madam my name is Gebrehiwot Gebre Hagos I was born in
Asmara Eritrea in 1969.now I am in Sudan refugee camp. I
was applied to Canada
citizenship and immigration by Roman Catholic diocese of Calgary . then
they accepted and approved 04/08/2009 the officer CIC Calgary. At that date notification
of approval sent to visa office and matching center visa office Cairo number 6011 So there is
no any information about my file number and every movement of the my approved application not Canada but Cairo visa card CIC file Identification no.4604-6203-3295 Foss no.6203-3295Then please please dare me what
is the case on my approved application because I am suffered and suffered
in the refugee camp of Sudan I lead a dog life so I have not any body except yours I am egger to hear your answers. Firstly thanks for you
everything you help me.
With best regards

welcome

i tink you should send a case specicific enquiry to cairo visa office explaining your case

by the way where do you live now

sudan or egypt

anyway bet the internet you can inqure easily about your status

thanks

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
Dear all 2009 applicant,
i noted that today that the site was updated on 5th of August, i beleive it is the first day in which it was updated, may be yo ushould check it may god send you the good news before the month of Ramadan (kol sana we entom taybeen). i forogt to introduce myself, i'm another victim o Cairo office and the second generation of back log, details as follwes

applied to CIO on Nov 2009.
recieived reply on Feb 2010.
documents sent to Cairo VO on Apr 2010.
still E-Cas tells the ugly Recieived by Visa Offcie till date.

by the way the application processing time now tells 80% in 11 Months, used to be 9 i guess.

tammenona 3aleikom ya a7san nas.

once again Happy Ramadan for you and your family, next Ramadan (ISA) you will appear on the Second Channel fo the egyptian TV speaking about your expeince in fasting in Canada!! too early i guess ; :D LOL

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine Still said Received_by Visa Office.
Cairo Office are sleepy. hopfully any time soon it will change.

smilermail

Star Member
Mar 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramadan Kareem,

Inshallah I will send my full doc the next week. I am still have 2 urgent questions, Really I need your help,

1- My kid doesn't have a separated passport? Should I prepare a new passport for my kid or later when i get approved?
2- The required photos? do you know any expertise in Alexandria?

REgards

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
smilermail said:
Ramadan Kareem,

Inshallah I will send my full doc the next week. I am still have 2 urgent questions, Really I need your help,

1- My kid doesn't have a separated passport? Should I prepare a new passport for my kid or later when i get approved?
2- The required photos? do you know any expertise in Alexandria?

R

Dear Smilermail,
all aktam on you and the en tire family ,may his blessing overhelm you in your journey in life,

1: you will need a separate passport per every member, so yes you need to have one for your newly born child, may god protect him.
2: photo specifications issue: i think it is you how can manage the issue with the camera guy, show him the detaisl and tell him to do asa instructed, one tip that i'd like ot share with you is hat people near embassies and in high class districits
tend to be expreieinced on immigration and embassie photos.

afr

Star Member
May 2, 2010
كل عام وانتم بخير :)[flash=200,200][/flash]

Wish you happy ramadan. Wish you doing well.

Any updates or news from Cairo office. My status did not change.

Any positive news there about you friends.