+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Application by Ourselves

batistuta

Jan 28, 2013
Hello friends, please answer to my question . i did my diploma evaluation by WES, and it took 2,5 months from them to get confirmation from my university (usually it takes 10 days). It took so long because WES could not get confirmation from university. Now i am worried about work experience papers since the company where i worked now is not operating anymore. how are they checking our work experience papers?

Pharma2005

Mar 22, 2013
Hi all members, sorry if these questions came back up again but I transferred bookmarks from laptop to another and lost track of a few pages :mad:. Really appreciate if you can clarify the following:

- FBI clearance: I lived in the US for a few years (within last 10 years) but currently in India, so do I still need to get FBI clearance?
- Work experience: I worked in the US for a few years with three employers. I have their experience certificates and job appointment letters but those are dated since I came back to India three years back. Do I need to again get experience letters from my past employers in the US with recent letter issuance dates?

Many thanks in advance to everybody!! This is definitely the best forum for immigration to Canada.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you need the FBI Clearance and yes you will need recent letters from all your past employers in the US as long as they fall within the past 10 years, at 3 years the letters would be considered outdated, just to be sure I would get new ones ASAP.

Pharma2005 said:
Hi all members, sorry if these questions came back up again but I transferred bookmarks from laptop to another and lost track of a few pages :mad:. Really appreciate if you can clarify the following:

- FBI clearance: I lived in the US for a few years (within last 10 years) but currently in India, so do I still need to get FBI clearance?
- Work experience: I worked in the US for a few years with three employers. I have their experience certificates and job appointment letters but those are dated since I came back to India three years back. Do I need to again get experience letters from my past employers in the US with recent letter issuance dates?

Many thanks in advance to everybody!! This is definitely the best forum for immigration to Canada.

Pharma2005

Mar 22, 2013
Thanks for the response.

I came across a few comments saying that attorney David Cohen strengthens the case by helping to submit documents that goes over and above what is asked. I am assuming those must be supplemental docs to support the originals. Does any one know what extra docs he asks to attach? I can't afford him as he is too expensive for me :(

Also, folks who have self applied and been successful can you share tips on what's going to make the case successful? e.g. accuracy of info., all supporting docs in prescribed manner, etc.

Thanks for everybody's support.

lady bird

Mar 5, 2013
hye guys,hope u fine :)just want to enquire about if u r living any other country and u r not national of that country then do u need to apply from ur homeland or if not then basically i m living in uk and my visa gonna expire in april 2014 so if i apply from here then till april i cnt get any answers so is that ok to tell them again that now i m in my homeland plz seniors neeeeeeeeeeeeeed guidance thanks alot hope u wont mind :)

batistuta

Jan 28, 2013
Hello friends, please answer to my question . i did my diploma evaluation by WES, and it took 2,5 months from them to get confirmation from my university (usually it takes 10 days). It took so long because WES could not get confirmation from university. Now i am worried about work experience papers since the company where i worked now is not operating anymore. how are they checking our work experience papers?

rathod8886

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
gopaldutt said:
Hi

Are you ready with your IELTS scores and other re-requisites?

Thanks
yes i am ready with my ietls results with 6 in each module, 8+ experience, BE (Mechanical), wife and 1 child.

rathod8886

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Hi,
I have 01 question about my relatives in canada. He is in Manitoba and applied for Manitoba PNP and will get in most probably in August 2013. Now if have to put my file in may 2013, in the form it is written about your relatives have PR (Yes or No), than what should i pick. please guide me in the matter.

Pharma2005

Mar 22, 2013
Hi all,

Can someone please clarify, under new rules (May 2013) for education evaluation as per Canadian standards, do we have to have all home country attained degrees evaluated e.g. Bachelor, Masters or just the latest? also, do we need to get pre-bachelor mark sheets assessed. e.g in India that would be 10th and 12th standard.

Also, does the evaluation have to be 'detailed' or 'general'.??

Many thanks to everybody for their contributions.

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
Pharma2005 said:
Can someone please clarify, under new rules (May 2013) for education evaluation as per Canadian standards, do we have to have all home country attained degrees evaluated e.g. Bachelor, Masters or just the latest? also, do we need to get pre-bachelor mark sheets assessed. e.g in India that would be 10th and 12th standard.
i'm also planning to apply this May. from what i know, all the documents that you want to submit as proof or evidence of your educational attainment are needed to be assessed. i think we should carefully select the documents that will help us get approved by CIC.

i have a question about IMM5562 Supplementary Info Your Travels, in listing all the trips, do you also have to include your 1-month annual leave or vacation in your home country, e.g. when you're working abroad?

Thanks in advance.

rhmanalili

Nov 6, 2009
Calgary, AB, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2009
Doc's Request.
19-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-07-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010 / 27-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-09-2011
I think you should tick No. Until he actually gets assigned the PR, then technically he is not yet considered a resident. You might want to wait filing until he gets it, if you are claiming points for that. Otherwise you run the risk of misrepresentation in your application once they reconcile the dates.

rathod8886 said:
Hi,
I have 01 question about my relatives in canada. He is in Manitoba and applied for Manitoba PNP and will get in most probably in August 2013. Now if have to put my file in may 2013, in the form it is written about your relatives have PR (Yes or No), than what should i pick. please guide me in the matter.

rhmanalili

Nov 6, 2009
Calgary, AB, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2009
Doc's Request.
19-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-07-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010 / 27-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-09-2011
myluckyprincess said:
I'm preparing my application papers myself as the principal applicant. I'm from the philippines.

does anyone know any possible educational credential assessment agency in Manila or in Asia Pacific area?
AFAIK all credential assessment agencies for migration is in Canada.

gopaldutt

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Hi Folks

Any news from CIC yet? They are suppose to release the NOC list anytime sooner. I am searching same too.

Keep posting !!

Thanks

rathod8886

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
rhmanalili said:
I think you should tick No. Until he actually gets assigned the PR, then technically he is not yet considered a resident. You might want to wait filing until he gets it, if you are claiming points for that. Otherwise you run the risk of misrepresentation in your application once they reconcile the dates.

[/quote
Thanks for your guess....
I have total 67 points to qualify without adaptability point of my relatives, but one this is that can i tick in the column YES and comment in covering letter about this details as he is in manitoba so that my file status will be strong as i will land in manitoba as well. OR they this is misrepresentation and will disqualify my file...please reply if any one done like this and not rejected.

sachin9183

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2015
While filling the Generic Application, it prompts to ask for the End Date of your current Country of Residence in Q. No 10. If you are continuing to stay and dont have an end date, then what should be filled?