Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Is it like compulsory to send the birth-certificate of the main applicant? I have my BC but my husband do not have it. What to do?

askhan said:
Following are some of the reasons why cases were rejected/returned for FSWP 2013 program: (almost all the cases were rejected/returned in the initial phase)

1- User spoke to cic office and got to know his file has been returned, don't know the reason yet
2- Incomplete Application, educational documents not submitted with ECA. IELTS was older than 2 year at the time of submission but applicant claimed expiry was 9th July.
3- Used old Schedule 3 form
4- Self Attested duties rejected by CIC, Reapplied on 6th Sep
5- Insufficient Work Experience Proof
6- Sent Photocopy of ECA report instead of original
7- Submitted old Schedule 3 Form, Reapplied on 10/9/2013
8- Did not meet the requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA
9- Did not mention "VISA office name" in Generic Form and did not submit Additional Family information Form
10- Submitted old Schedule 3 form.
11- Used old Schedule 3 form
12- Job Description does not match with NOC
13- Incomplete Application ( waiting for mail from CIC to know what exactly is missing)
14- Used old schedule 3 form, Birth Certificate copy & ECA report not submitted.(The user informed that the birth certificate copy was submitted & there in the returned doc set)
15- Job experience mismatch with NOC
16- Birth Certificate issued by High Commission of India in Mauritius not accepted by CIC
17- Incomplete IMM5562 Travels Form and CIC need a letter from the user's employer for his duties (He had provided self signed letter as his HR was not issuing letter with all job duties)
18- The additional info. form for spouse was missing
19- Used old Schedule 3 form, Reapplied on 9/6/2013
20- Incomplete reference letter and missing duties
21- User had a job offer letter but did not have HRSDC approval
22- Failed to prove 67 points, got 66 points instead, failed to claim work experience points by not attaching duties for 2 years
23- Resubmitted the Application on 10/11/2013, Previous application was returned due to incomplete reference letter
24- Job experience mismatch with NOC, reapplied on 10/2/2013
25- Incomplete Application (waiting for Package)
26- Obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, 65 points
27- Incomplete IM0008 form, Page 2 Missing ( Reapplied on 9/11/2013)
28- Submitted Old Schedule 3 Form (Reapplied on 9/25/2013)
29- Did not have mother and father name in birth proof ( school leaving certificate in his case)
30- File returned due to TWO NOC Code mentioned in section 12.a of Schedule 3 form
31- File returned due to old Schedule 3 form.
32- job experience was not approved because main duties were not provided in the employer letters or documentation.
33- Incomplete Application
34- Used old schedule 3 form
35- File returned on 2 feb 2014. Credit card payment declined
36- Credit Card Failed after several tries
37- Incomplete Application
38- File returned due to missing additional info form for spouse
39- Application returned due to Old Schedule 3 Form.
40- Did not sign the Payment Form
41- CC could not be charged.
42- User's mode of payment was International Money order in USD, not accepted by CIC
43- Missing Birth Certificate.
44- Job Duties not matched & did not sign Payment Form
45- Spouse Birth certificate not submitted
46- Failed to prove 67 points, got 66 points instead, self declared main duties not accepted by CIC
47- Missing Birth Certificate of Spouse & Change to FSWP Work Experience
48- Incomplete Application ( waiting for mail from CIC)
49- Missing IELTS (Though sent with the package & did not get back from CIC)
50- Not able to reach 67 point due to points for Relative in Canada not considered by CIC.
wrong expiry date on credit card
51- ECA report by Wes was 3 years post secondary education from a non - recognized institute. This equivalency assessment did not demonstrate that he has completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential.
52- Failed to prove 67 points, got 66 points instead, self declared main duties not accepted by CIC
53- User made a mistake of putting his primary occupation as Lecturer in Schedule 3 form (Even though he showed his experience in NOC 2243)
54- Insufficient language benchmark as per CLB
55- Incomplete Application ( waiting for mail from CIC), Reapplied on 11/18/2013
56- WES Report provided indicated the Canadian Equivalency Summary as two years of undergraduate study which did not demonstrate that he has completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential. Decision made by CIO.
57- Ineligible NOC Code 0112 was listed as the primary occupation
58- Birth Certificate not Included & Missing Supplementary Info Travels form, Reapplied on 9th Sep with userid uskp3142
59- Reason- Photos were missing in application packet although applicant had sent it.
60- Insufficient Job Duties Proof
61- Additional family information form missing for spouse
62- Incomplete Application
63- Application rejected by CIO inspite of CC charge and ECAS IN PROCESS. Work experience for current job not provided. Reapplied on 9/30/2013
64- Page 4 of Generic form missing
65- Incomplete Application
66- Incomplete Application (waiting for Package)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
ssinseattle said:
I just received this application letter returned and i will type everything they said on this so that someone can help me.

"Note: Work Experience: It is important you provide us documentation supplying evidence to show that within the 10 years before the date on which your application was made, you have accumulated over a continous period, at least one year of full time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, in the occupation you identified as your primary occupation, that is listed in Skill type 0 or skill level A or B of the national occupation classification. Your letter of employment must clearly give evidence showing that you performed the actions described in the lead statement and that you have performed a substantial number of main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC, including all essential duties, for that period of employement. If your letter(s) does not provide us with this information, you will not meet regulation 10 of IRPA.

I am not sure if this relates to all my letters of employment or the one in relation to chosen primary occupation.
Don't be dishearten. I know how it feels. Work on the experience certificate, duties and responsibility and apply under express entry, I am sure that will be much better and quick. Good luck.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
ektaahm said:
Is it like compulsory to send the birth-certificate of the main applicant? I have my BC but my husband do not have it. What to do?
It is deadly compulsory and if you don't send both, your application will be returned without any doubt. Arrange BC and then apply. Best of luck.

ahmedmud

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi--->> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05 (3 PCC's sub along with RPRF on 15-06)
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015, TLU 16-06-2015
Interview........
I guess its waived off
Passport Req..
PPR- 20-08, DM - 14-08
ektaahm said:
If one of your husband's parent is alive, get a sworned affidavit from one of them stating that your husband's BC has been lost and re issueing it is not possible and so on. Generally the lawyer who prepare this kind of affidavit's will have a standard format. However you need to attach his School certificate which should have his full name, DOB and atleast one of his parent name along with the affidavit. Any other document will not work. If his parents are not available then let your husband prepare self affidavit, do not forget to attach school certificate or else your application will be returned. Cases similar to this already recieved PER. Thanks and Good luck.

Ottoman

Nov 8, 2014
Hi there

Can anyone shed some light on my concern. I recently applied for FSW and regarding Background declaration form point no 6, last year I applied for a Canadian business visa to attend a 2-day meeting, my application was initially declined and when following week I appealed & reapplied I got the one. Now did I make a mistake by not ticking yes in Section 6.d or since I got the visa I rightly did not put a yes in place. Please share your views on the situation.

I did not know about the UCI when I checked my Business visa it has a one. What should I do now.

KRgrds

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Ottoman said:
Hi there

Can anyone shed some light on my concern. I recently applied for FSW and regarding Background declaration form point no 6, last year I applied for a Canadian business visa to attend a 2-day meeting, my application was initially declined and when following week I appealed & reapplied I got the one. Now did I make a mistake by not ticking yes in Section 6.d or since I got the visa I rightly did not put a yes in place. Please share your views on the situation.

I did not know about the UCI when I checked my Business visa it has a one. What should I do now.

KRgrds
If the VISA was issued against the re-appeal, logically it was not eventually declined and therefore you should be fine.

If the VISA was issues on a newly submitted application, after the first application was rejected, then your VISA was initially declined and then re-issued based upon your second application.

Either-way, a cover letter with an explanation could have helped. If its not too late, you can send one as an additional document.

vissushmi

Nov 10, 2014
Hi Experts,

I'm planning to apply for FSW14. In my marriage certificate, for my surname, instead of 'Polisetti' it was written as 'Polisetty'. And also for my wife's SSC marks card, for surname, instead of 'Pentapati' it was written as 'Pentapari'. At this point to get new marriage certificate and getting corrected in SSC marks card looks taking more time. Could you please suggest any workaround to overcome this situation? I got stuck badly with these spelling mistakes. Your valuable suggestions would be really helpful for me.

Thanks,
Vissu.

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Thanks a lot. You explained nicely. +1 for you.

ahmedmud said:
If one of your husband's parent is alive, get a sworned affidavit from one of them stating that your husband's BC has been lost and re issueing it is not possible and so on. Generally the lawyer who prepare this kind of affidavit's will have a standard format. However you need to attach his School certificate which should have his full name, DOB and atleast one of his parent name along with the affidavit. Any other document will not work. If his parents are not available then let your husband prepare self affidavit, do not forget to attach school certificate or else your application will be returned. Cases similar to this already recieved PER. Thanks and Good luck.

ahmedmud

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi--->> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05 (3 PCC's sub along with RPRF on 15-06)
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015, TLU 16-06-2015
Interview........
I guess its waived off
Passport Req..
PPR- 20-08, DM - 14-08
vissushmi said:
Hi Experts,

I'm planning to apply for FSW14. In my marriage certificate, for my surname, instead of 'Polisetti' it was written as 'Polisetty'. And also for my wife's SSC marks card, for surname, instead of 'Pentapati' it was written as 'Pentapari'. At this point to get new marriage certificate and getting corrected in SSC marks card looks taking more time. Could you please suggest any workaround to overcome this situation? I got stuck badly with these spelling mistakes. Your valuable suggestions would be really helpful for me.

Thanks,
Vissu.
You just need to provide a sworned affidavit for " both name belongs to the same person and that person is xxxxxxx(Your correct spelling)". Go to a lawyer who prepares this kind of affidavit's they will have a standard format. I had the same case, i have got the format if you need than send me your email id in my inbox, il forward it to you. Thanks and Good luck.

sk1979

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8
Med's Request
6-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
25-Jun-2015
Hello Seniors,

Here is my worry. I sent the old forms of "Main Application" (Mar 2014) & "Document Checklist" (Mar 2014) in the package; however, "Schedule 3" (August 2013) was up-to-date at the time of submission.

Though, it seems from the posts and in the past posts as well that the packages were returned mainly due to the old "Schedule 3" forms. Is this correct? Have we had any returned application this time due to old forms mentioned above?

Regards,
SK

andyCanadian

Oct 19, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO-> CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
Hi All,
Can you please give me some very urgent info. I am at the last stages of setting my documents.
I have few confusions:

a) My wife doesn't have a Birth Certificate, will CIC accept her Secondary Exam Admit card , which has her father's name and her birth date.
b) In case Admit card is enough , does it need to be photocopy or original ?

Regards
Andy

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
sk1979 said:
Hello Seniors,

Here is my worry. I sent the old forms of "Main Application" (Mar 2014) & "Document Checklist" (Mar 2014) in the package; however, "Schedule 3" (August 2013) was up-to-date at the time of submission.

Though, it seems from the posts and in the past posts as well that the packages were returned mainly due to the old "Schedule 3" forms. Is this correct? Have we had any returned application this time due to old forms mentioned above?

Regards,
SK
I am not sure if anybody got their application returned due to this but I believe chances are an absolute minimum in your case, more so since the schedule 3 form is an updated one.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
andyCanadian said:
Hi All,
Can you please give me some very urgent info. I am at the last stages of setting my documents.
I have few confusions:

a) My wife doesn't have a Birth Certificate, will CIC accept her Secondary Exam Admit card , which has her father's name and her birth date.
b) In case Admit card is enough , does it need to be photocopy or original ?

Regards
Andy
You can send a copy of the document with a self-sworn affidavit (from your wife) attesting to the facts relating to her DOB, Father's Name, Place of Birth and the document provided in lieu of Birth Certificate (Admit Card and/or Senior School Certificate).

sharanjit1986

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
APPLIED FOR MY FAMILY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR1 -- 05.05.2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS UPDATED THAT A MAIL IS SENT AT HOME ADDRESS ON 23.06.2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Aug 2014 fs
w whatsapp group 9464442222

sk1979

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8
Med's Request
6-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
25-Jun-2015
nishesh3003 said:
I am not sure if anybody got their application returned due to this but I believe chances are an absolute minimum in your case, more so since the schedule 3 form is an updated one.
Thank you :D.