NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
balaji9143 said:
thanks neil. Hope everyone of us gets through..............I have one more query to ask.......... I have done my bachelors in physiotherapy and masters in Public health which were both accredited by wes....so how many points can i claim for my education?????
You will get points for your highest educational qualification which is your master's. You get 23 points. :)

preet27in

Jul 28, 2014
SDNY said:
Hello everyone,

lets connect here for NOC 3142 applicants for FSW 2014. It will be a good support base to begin our journey together .

hello everyone. i need help form all of u. the thing is, that i have applied for code 3142 fswp on 5th may 2014 and file reached on 14th may 2014. now i haven't received any email or something from CIC . i actually applied through an immigration agent. my agent gave his email instead of mine. i just want to know much time time it will take to review my application. its already been 80 days now. and when exactly i will receive AOR? if I confirm from the BANk about my DD ( THAT IT HAS BEEN ENCASHED OR NOT ) WILL IT HELP? N HOW? DOES ENCASHED DD MEAN THAT MY APPLICATION IS THROUGH?? PLEASE HELPPPPP

Sam1980

Aug 1, 2014
Hi Everybody,

I am new to the forum. I am planning to start my process for PR application under FSWP program for 2014. I understand the cap is 1000 for category and 25000 across all categories.

Ques:
a) Any idea what is the current status of caps (for 3142 and overall) and would I make it if I start the process now for submitting my application ?
b) I have a Bachelors and Masters in Physiotherapy from India. Do I need to send both degree copies to WES for education credentialing and based on others who have already filed the application, how much time will they take to revert with ECA report ?
c) The proof of funds to be shown needs to be supported by historical statement of how many months ? I mean if I am filing my application in Oct, can I show an FD done in Sept ?
d) My name on the university degree includes my father/mother's name as my middle name (as prevalent in many states in India). But my passport doesnt have the same. I understand I should follow/declare the passport across all my PR aplication documents. But as per WES website, they will issue ECA report in the same name as in degree. Would that create any problem ? Did anyone had same issue ?
e) Lastly would you guys recommend using a consultant/agent for the process or doing it myself. The reason I am asking is because I am also into a full time job and may not be able to take out required time. At the same time, I am not even sure how much would agent/consultant help as many people I spoke to suggested that consultants only make you do all the job and act only as coordinator with CIC. Is that true ?

Looking forward to response from fellow forum members, particularly who have already filed application. Thanks

Sam

NOC 3142 2014

Jul 22, 2014
preet27in said:
hello everyone. i need help form all of u. the thing is, that i have applied for code 3142 fswp on 5th may 2014 and file reached on 14th may 2014. now i haven't received any email or something from CIC . i actually applied through an immigration agent. my agent gave his email instead of mine. i just want to know much time time it will take to review my application. its already been 80 days now. and when exactly i will receive AOR? if I confirm from the BANk about my DD ( THAT IT HAS BEEN ENCASHED OR NOT ) WILL IT HELP? N HOW? DOES ENCASHED DD MEAN THAT MY APPLICATION IS THROUGH?? PLEASE HELPPPPP

See How can I check the status of my application? to find out if you can view your status online for the type of application you submitted. Note that you will not be able to view the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS) until the visa office or case processing centre to which you sent your application begins processing it. Please do not contact the Call Centre—or, if you applied from outside Canada, the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate overseas—regarding any application unless the standard application processing time has passed. @cic help centre

SDNY

Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NY/CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-7-2014
AOR Received.
Aug 7th 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug 27 th 2014
Interview........
waived until now
NOC 3142 2014 said:
See How can I check the status of my application? to find out if you can view your status online for the type of application you submitted. Note that you will not be able to view the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS) until the visa office or case processing centre to which you sent your application begins processing it. Please do not contact the Call Centre—or, if you applied from outside Canada, the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate overseas—regarding any application unless the standard application processing time has passed. @ cic help centre
according to the stats on the FSW 2014 group they are still processing 7-8th may applications
please keep your calm and be positive. it takes about 1-3 months.

amit deva

Aug 24, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Iam Amit Deva from India. I have applied under NOC code 3142, and my application reached there on 24th may. Please tell me by when i should expect my per . And is there any way to find out the status of my application.

NOC 3142 2014

Jul 22, 2014
Hi again..:)

I have question about the Proof of Evidence for our Assests.
I being the Principal Applicant should i be showing Assests which are in my name or can i show my Husband's name or Father-in-law's?

Thank You

richpalmath

Sep 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - File now moved to CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 5 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
18 March 2015
Sam1980 said:
Hi Everybody,

I am new to the forum. I am planning to start my process for PR application under FSWP program for 2014. I understand the cap is 1000 for category and 25000 across all categories.

Ques:
a) Any idea what is the current status of caps (for 3142 and overall) and would I make it if I start the process now for submitting my application ?
b) I have a Bachelors and Masters in Physiotherapy from India. Do I need to send both degree copies to WES for education credentialing and based on others who have already filed the application, how much time will they take to revert with ECA report ?
c) The proof of funds to be shown needs to be supported by historical statement of how many months ? I mean if I am filing my application in Oct, can I show an FD done in Sept ?
d) My name on the university degree includes my father/mother's name as my middle name (as prevalent in many states in India). But my passport doesnt have the same. I understand I should follow/declare the passport across all my PR aplication documents. But as per WES website, they will issue ECA report in the same name as in degree. Would that create any problem ? Did anyone had same issue ?
e) Lastly would you guys recommend using a consultant/agent for the process or doing it myself. The reason I am asking is because I am also into a full time job and may not be able to take out required time. At the same time, I am not even sure how much would agent/consultant help as many people I spoke to suggested that consultants only make you do all the job and act only as coordinator with CIC. Is that true ?

Looking forward to response from fellow forum members, particularly who have already filed application. Thanks

Sam
a) Current status of apps. can be found on CIC website.
b) Send both the degrees. If you send the transcripts yourself, instead of the university then you may get the ECA report in less than 2 weeks. We ogt ours in less than 2 weeks.
c) While sending your file, it is best advised to send a certificate of current balance. Later when CHC requests for a statement you should provide with your statement.
d) I have not come across this situation. Sorry unable to help.
e) A consultant will simply act like a guide. Even if you hire one, you will have to do all the running around to get required documents. You will save the time required for research to figure out the right steps, which by the way are all very easily available on CIC website and also people on this forum are very helpful.

neilphysio

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-21-2014 CC charge: 11-07-14
Nomination.....
PER: 11-17-14
Med's Request
April 13, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 27, 2015- DM
NOC 3142 2014 said:
Hi again..:)

I have question about the Proof of Evidence for our Assests.
I being the Principal Applicant should i be showing Assests which are in my name or can i show my Husband's name or Father-in-law's?

Thank You
You can show assets of you and your husband, but not from your father-in-law..if your father-in-law could transfer his assets under your name, it would be better :)

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
balaji9143 said:
Hi every one . How are you. I have submitted my application (NOC 3142) on 19th june and they received it on 25th june. I have sent the march version of generic application instead of june version. But i have included all my documents. Will that be a problem???? Can anyone please reply...
It will not be. You have nothing to worry about.