+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - MASTER THREAD - 2171/ 2172/ 2173/ 2174 SERIES

jason_tr

Jul 8, 2014
harrydudie said:
CIC work is highly unpredictable... !!!
Seeing this CC charges is giving me goosebumps and at the same time worries also.... I am using DD and my app reached on Sep-24. NOC is 2173.

My heart says I will fall in the cap. Will CIC listen to my heart ? ??? ??? ???
The comlleteness checks should usally be ahead of cc chargings. I am early Nov 2173 applicant and I'm now hopefull, you are sep you should be dancing bro.

harrydudie

Jul 16, 2014
jason_tr said:
The comlleteness checks should usally be ahead of cc chargings. I am early Nov 2173 applicant and I'm now hopefull, you are sep you should be dancing bro.
Thanks for your kind words Jason.... It gives some hope, but still you never know what happens.

Also I did not see any recent update on applications which have been returned. CIC is a big mystery.

sk1979

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8
Med's Request
6-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
25-Jun-2015
Hello Friends,

Just want to make sure if I have put the Job Duties correctly in my reference letter in order to acquire 15 points for 9 years of experience in 2171. Can someone kindly go through it and confirm if below are enough to score 15 points?

• Confer with internal clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
• Confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
• Interaction with Clients to identify technical requirements, product and solution presentations and technical support.
• Infrastructure Design with required Hardware and Software, technical studies, develop and integrate Information Systems Solutions.
• Conduct business meetings and advice on information systems strategy, policy, and management, security and service delivery.
• Systems Security analysis, operating systems security hardening, asses physical and technical security risks to data, hardware and software.
• Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
• Channel for internal and external communication.
• Ensure business solutions are commensurate with goals as well as priorities.
• Implementation of Information Technology Solutions.
• Integrate computer hardware and required software.
• Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
• Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
• Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.
• Identification of problems in computers proactively and their resolution in accordance with Vendor/manufacturer stipulated standards.

Regards,
SK

puna76

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
ksa0510 said:
Latest CC Charged now 25 Aug
DD is very slow i mean diff bw CC and DD is about a month, i know DD takes time but :'(

KSA u mean to say MR within a month and hopefuly Visa will be at the same pace, i think they r planning to clear as much as possible before EE.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
puna76 said:
DD is very slow i mean diff bw CC and DD is about a month, i know DD takes time but :'(

KSA u mean to say MR within a month and hopefuly Visa will be at the same pace, i think they r planning to clear as much as possible before EE.
Yes,the pace will be quicker than expected b/w PER & MR to visa issuance.
Read this on target for the VOs.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/enGlIsH/department/ips/economic.asp
Hope this will help please.
Good luck.

hollaugo

Sep 29, 2014
ksa0510 said:
CIC WORKING IN A DIFFERENT FORMAT NOW.PER & MR DATES TO BE REDUCED TO 3-4 WEEKS VERY SOON AT RESPECTIVE VOs.
CC, DD & PER DATES as at 11/11/2014 3:50 GMT
Latest CC Charged: 21 August :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Latest DD encashed:15 July
Latest PER: 16 July
Total CIC Apps: 8101

Note:CIC is working on selective charging and as such do not panic
if your CC is not charged yet even if you are July applicants.Rate of charging is high for
NOC 2171,2173 & 1112 as compared to others.July applicants should relax as you are
still in the game ;) ;) ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Guys I am a September 17th applicant however I sent in an additional payment detail (debit card) after the first card was stolen. Would this affect my chances. I appreciate the help. Thanks

joshirajen

Oct 9, 2014
hollaugo said:
Hello Guys I am a September 17th applicant however I sent in an additional payment detail (debit card) after the first card was stolen. Would this affect my chances. I appreciate the help. Thanks
He Hollaugo,

How did you send additional payment detail after sending application? I have sent a DD which is valid only for 3 months and expires on 28th of November. I am Sept 8th applicant for 2171 but worried on DD encahsed side, what if the DD is expired by the time CIC tries to charge? :eek:

Can you tell me how do you send additional payment detail separately after sending your application? Appreciate any help. Thanks

hollaugo

Sep 29, 2014
joshirajen said:
He Hollaugo,

How did you send additional payment detail after sending application? I have sent a DD which is valid only for 3 months and expires on 28th of November. I am Sept 8th applicant for 2171 but worried on DD encahsed side, what if the DD is expired by the time CIC tries to charge? :eek:

Can you tell me how do you send additional payment detail separately after sending your application? Appreciate any help. Thanks
Hello Joshirajen i sent the fee payment form alongside a cover letter explaining the reason I was sending an alternative payment mode. I also sent an email to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca with scanned copies of the attached documents, I also mentioned my NOC, Name, Address, Date Application was received and your email address.

joshirajen

Oct 9, 2014
hollaugo said:
Hello Joshirajen i sent the fee payment form alongside a cover letter explaining the reason I was sending an alternative payment mode. I also sent an email to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca with scanned copies of the attached documents, I also mentioned my NOC, Name, Address, Date Application was received and your email address.
Thank would help.. I will also send a fee payment form with my CC info and mention the details as you told in the cover letter. Hope that will reach on time.. ;) Thanks a ton buddy and wish you all the best.! :)

hollaugo

Sep 29, 2014
joshirajen said:
Thank would help.. I will also send a fee payment form with my CC info and mention the details as you told in the cover letter. Hope that will reach on time.. ;) Thanks a ton buddy and wish you all the best.! :)
You are welcome.

puna76

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
ksa0510 said:
Yes,the pace will be quicker than expected b/w PER & MR to visa issuance.
Read this on target for the VOs.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/enGlIsH/department/ips/economic.asp
Hope this will help please.
Good luck.
hey KSA thanks again, yup this info is for the target apps per VO, thank you, like new delhi the target is 8100 for new delhi and 1400 for Accra.
but till date from NDVO there is no visa issuance, strange but true..

aakashraje

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17-02-2015
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 30-04-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
TlU on 04-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM on 06-08-2015, PPR on 07-08-2015
Hi Friends,

Please help.. All My Documentation is ready to apply For Noc 2172. But i haven't received Police Clearance Certificate yet as i need PCC from India/UK both... Is it okay to apply without PCC.

Thanks,
Aakash

Krishna27

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
puna76 said:
hey KSA thanks again, yup this info is for the target apps per VO, thank you, like new delhi the target is 8100 for new delhi and 1400 for Accra.
but till date from NDVO there is no visa issuance, strange but true..
[/quote

Yes and the maximum number of applications are logged with NDVO!!!Hope they start approving soon!!1

joshirajen

Oct 9, 2014
aakashraje said:
Hi Friends,

Please help.. All My Documentation is ready to apply For Noc 2172. But i haven't received Police Clearance Certificate yet as i need PCC from India/UK both... Is it okay to apply without PCC.

Thanks,
Aakash
You can apply without PCC but as soon as you receive them you should send it to avoid huge delay in your application process as when the document verification starts, they will need PCC. Hope that helps.
Thanks & All the Best.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
aakashraje said:
Hi Friends,

Thanks,
Aakash
Please go ahead and apply without the PCC.
PCC is optional at this stage.
Good luck.