Honduras
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZZuabi said:
Congrats buddy , what is your Noc.
Enjoy
Thanks ZZuabi. I applied ubndr NOC 1224, I am very nervous and eager to know the result of my eligibility.

ashishlucky7

Nov 8, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Looks we Dec applicants are on now. My app received date is December 10, 2014. Keeping in mind the recent speedy CC/DD charge by CIC, when can I expect any activity on my application. Help will be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you and all the best!!

paragbabar

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
good to know that December applications are being charged.
I called the call center yesterday and they informed that any applicant should notice action within 10 weeks after it is delivered.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
paragbabar said:
good to know that December applications are being charged.
I called the call center yesterday and they informed that any applicant should notice action within 10 weeks after it is delivered.
They are instructed by the SOP of CIO to say this Generic Memorized sentence to whosoever calls them. So don't worry about that. Truth is what is being shared on the forum that December charging is started and CIO is in full swing to get rid of all the application parcels of FSWP2014 to enter into paperless era of information technology based application process aka. EE. i.e. Express Entry from their old fashioned out dated method of paper based applications. The staff of CIO themselves are excited to get rid of all these papers.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

paragbabar

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
managersonline said:
They are instructed by the SOP of CIO to say this Generic Memorized sentence to whosoever calls them. So don't worry about that. Truth is what is being shared on the forum that December charging is started and CIO is in full swing to get rid of all the application parcels of FSWP2014 to enter into paperless era of information technology based application process aka. EE. i.e. Express Entry from their old fashioned out dated method of paper based applications. The staff of CIO themselves are excited to get rid of all these papers.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

ooh. I get some awesome information from members of this forum, surprisingly most of them are outside Canada. I am inside Canada. Does it help speeding up the application?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
paragbabar said:
ooh. I get some awesome information from members of this forum, surprisingly most of them are outside Canada. I am inside Canada. Does it help speeding up the application?
No it will not make any difference, as far as you have applied for FSWP2014, then just CIO/CIC/VO will simply follow the MI(ministerial instructions) to anlyse your application irrespective of applicant is in Canada or outside Canada. Only thing that will matter will be points and fullfilling criteria set under MI/IRPA. That's it. No special treatment is given to candidates residing in Canada.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
Brilliant response George!!

managersonline said:
No it will not make any difference, as far as you have applied for FSWP2014, then just CIO/CIC/VO will simply follow the MI(ministerial instructions) to anlyse your application irrespective of applicant is in Canada or outside Canada. Only thing that will matter will be points and fullfilling criteria set under MI/IRPA. That's it. No special treatment is given to candidates residing in Canada.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

belle_mx

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 05-02-2015 PER: 28-02-2015
AOR Received.
May 14 2015
Med's Request
May 14 2015
Med's Done....
May 28
Passport Req..
June 24
VISA ISSUED...
July 15
LANDED..........
August 19
managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Hello!!

You seem very very informed, you are the prefect person to answer this question: do you think that what really makes fast the whole process is being a.. "steady" person, I mean if you have only lived in one country, with only one job for the last 10 years, no travels, never divorced, same address...?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
belle_mx said:
Hello!!

You seem very very informed, you are the prefect person to answer this question: do you think that what really makes fast the whole process is being a.. "steady" person, I mean if you have only lived in one country, with only one job for the last 10 years, no travels, never divorced, same address...?
In fact source of most of my information is CIC website itself and the discussions on this forum and secondly the nature of my job requires a lot of travela round the world and thus got interation with several embassies and travel requirements
Again there is no where in the Operational Manuals of CIC which are available for general public on the website it is mentioned that they will process your application faster if you are steady person. Even if a person with long history of travel due to his business reasons can pass the backgroud check smoothly in a fast manner if intelligence agencies / contractors of Canadian intelligence agencies did not raise any red flag. Or if a particular travel of the applicant could not make any sense as per the reason specified by that principal applicant in the application. In that case a further investigative research is conducted which may further delay the process.

regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

mohit.toshniwal

Nov 3, 2014
Bangalore, Karnataka
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
I believe a duplicate topic exist.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-december-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t254970.0.html

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Excellent George.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Be ready all December applicants specially first and second week of December applicants,

Sunday is over and without getting any update from CIO to any of forum applicant, which is a clear indication that they are given relaxation time only on Sunday whereas they are working on Saturdays, means six days a week.

Working hours of Monday is going to start soon therefore a lot of expectations are there for charging of several applications of December applicants.
Anyone if got this good news of charging his CC or encashing his DD, please share it on the forum and update your details in FSWP 2014 spreadsheet of the forum.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar