+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

sundevil

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
jig nesh said:
Guys,

Whats the latest date of PPR for USA applicants? Does anyone have an idea?
I think the latest PPR reported in the spreadsheet is July 24 from an applicant in USA. But there are still some June applicants waiting for PPR.

Feb 23, 2015
bat001 said:
If I get this right...your bank acct balance from aug to dec is btw $500 and $600?....if yes and you just have a sudden boost of $11,000 upto $13000 within 2months(jan & feb)...this is my advice: you will need to explain these sudden upsurge!!! if I may ask; are you in Canada? did you provide statement with your initial application?
Thank you so much for your quick response.

Yes I am in Canada, I have submitted bank certificate with initial application.

So should I explain right now when I am sending a bank statement?

Can I ask my friend to do affidavit saying that it's my money and she have borrowed from me and submit that affidavit as well with the statement?

Thank you

Geotherm

Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
C-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2014
Doc's Request.
20-02-2015
AOR Received.
PER 23-12-2014
Med's Request
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
27-02-2015
Interview........
MR Uploaded 06-06-2015 DM 16-06-2015
Passport Req..
12-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015
LANDED..........
27-062015
MehfuQuestions said:
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone enjoying their Monday.

Need some advice and help if any one can.

I have received email from CPC for MR/RPRF and updated evidence of settlement fund(showing 6 months deposits/withdrawals history)

I haven't maintain my bank account balance, I gave $1300 to my friend in July and she returned half money in January and Half yesterday. it shows only 500 or 600 in Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec bank statement but in January statement shows 11,000 and Feb shows 13,000 with her eTransfer.

So question is should I explain to VISA office while I am sending the statements or wait until they ask me why there is big change all of the sudden?

Is this big issue, they will not refuse my VISA for this reason right?

Any advice please and thank you.
Please what is your time line. This will help others benefit from you too. If I were in your position I wouldn't bother to explain cic is did not ask you to fix the amount. They expect transaction that is why they want to see the history. But if there is any money that came into your account> $2000 at a time, then you have to explain. But even at that I will prefer to wait before explanation. It happened to my friend he was asked to explain $9000 that came in and he did he has his PR now. So don't be afraid.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundevil said:
Hi Diplomatru,

Just curious about the 'next due date' mentioned in your signature. Did you get a letter from CPC-ottawa about your next due date of Feb 24.

However, I hope you get your 3rd line and PPR soon :)
Hi sundevil,

My additional information request said 'this must be received at this office by February 24". AFAIU, it is not a random date but the BFD.

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
There's an October 10th applicant in the SS showing as medical request received from Ottawa. Do you think it's possible?

Feb 23, 2015
Geotherm said:
Please what is your time line. This will help others benefit from you too. If I were in your position I wouldn't bother to explain cic is did not ask you to fix the amount. They expect transaction that is why they want to see the history. But if there is any money that came into your account> $2000 at a time, then you have to explain. But even at that I will prefer to wait before explanation. It happened to my friend he was asked to explain $9000 that came in and he did he has his PR now. So don't be afraid.
+1

Thank you so much for your advice, I will also update my timeline. I have copied their email in below.

" Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself showing a total / combined minimum balance of $11,824 (for a family of 1) in unencumbered, transferable and available funds in Canadian dollars."

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-03-2015 PR CARD Rcv'd(40 days)
In my opinion you do not need to explain a $1300 deposit(paid in by your friend twice) but what you need to explain is how your account rose from $500/$600 (aug to dec) TO $11,000 to $13000 between January 2015 to Feburary 2015....that's a huge gap that raise a red flag - you can try to send without explaining as you have been advised but I suggest you send every explanation and proofs together..
MehfuQuestions said:
+1

Thank you so much for your advice, I will also update my timeline. I have copied their email in below.

" Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself showing a total / combined minimum balance of $11,824 (for a family of 1) in unencumbered, transferable and available funds in Canadian dollars."

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Unless they are from Sao Paolo (one of the quickest VOs), it seems unlikely. But good for the applicant if they have received MR.

lyn4pow said:
There's an October 10th applicant in the SS showing as medical request received from Ottawa. Do you think it's possible?

sundevil

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Hi sundevil,

My additional information request said 'this must be received at this office by February 24". AFAIU, it is not a random date but the BFD.
Ok, Cool.

I hope you get to hear from them soon

ajoy286

May 26, 2014
hey guys.

I am a July 2014 Fsw 1 applicant from Toronto. I have been following the spreadsheet and reading the comments in this forum. My status reads "we recieved you application on 14th July 2014". I got my first line update, AOR and an email from CIC that my file is being transferred to Ottawa in first week of November. and after that there's no response from CIC . I see that most people here who applied in July 2014 have got medical requests and some even have paid the right to permanent resident fees also. DO you guys think some thing is wrong in my application?

I had sent an email enquriy to cic last month, they got back saying the application is in process and to keep enquries to a minimum. I am now worried when I see others July applicants who got medical request in December itself.

Someone do reply.

Thanks.

Feb 23, 2015
bat001 said:
In my opinion you do not need to explain a $1300 deposit(paid in by your friend twice) but what you need to explain is how your account rose from $500/$600 (aug to dec) TO $11,000 to $13000 between January 2015 to Feburary 2015....that's a huge gap that raise a red flag - you can try to send without explaining as you have been advised but I suggest you send every explanation and proofs together..
+1

Thank you for your suggestion, I will send them explanation to them with the 6 months of bank statements.

One more thing, should I ask my friend to do affidavit to prove that these money is my?

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
Al Hamdulellah ... Just received my Medical, PCC and RPRF email minutes ago.

Thanks everyone for your help

File Received: 11th Sept.
PER Received: 30th Dec.
Visa Office: CPC-O
NOC: 1123

Note: My eCas is still showing one line and I have received the medical forms first, then the email from the visa officer requesting the PCC and RPRF

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajoy286 said:
hey guys.

I am a July 2014 Fsw 1 applicant from Toronto. I have been following the spreadsheet and reading the comments in this forum. My status reads "we recieved you application on 14th July 2014". I got my first line update, AOR and an email from CIC that my file is being transferred to Ottawa in first week of November. and after that there's no response from CIC . I see that most people here who applied in July 2014 have got medical requests and some even have paid the right to permanent resident fees also. DO you guys think some thing is wrong in my application?

I had sent an email enquriy to cic last month, they got back saying the application is in process and to keep enquries to a minimum. I am now worried when I see others July applicants who got medical request in December itself.

Someone do reply.

Thanks.
Order GCMS notes

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundevil said:
Ok, Cool.

I hope you get to hear from them soon
Thanks for your kind wishes. I will keep everyone posted.
PS: Jan 14 - Feb 24 amounts to 30 business days exactly. Seems that's how they assign due dates.

7amasa

Feb 10, 2015
Hi everybody
I am a new member joining this forum, and I'm a FSW october applicant.
How could i know to which visa office was my application transfered for processing??

Thanks for help