+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.AT said:
I called the CIC callcentre today and spoke to a lady, she was very kind to help me with details,she told everything looks perfect an the file is under final review and you will hear soon from CIC. She also stated ur file will complete 11months in December so max within 2 months you will get the results.
mohit7269 said:
I, too, had called them today and got the same response. It seems they do have some way to take action on delayed applications. It could be just sending an email to CIC, requesting a response from VO.
Mr.AT and mohit7269, have you ordered GCMS notes recently? Does this RFV (ready for visa) appear in your file?

uwaterloo

Nov 7, 2014
Received the notes minutes ago. The VO still hasn't touch my file since July 17th :eek: Will call to check if I can get some useful information :'(

Mr.AT

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Skilled worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd October
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
21st January
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22nd January
Med's Request
13th March
Med's Done....
1st April
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
zorroo said:
Mr.AT and mohit7269, have you ordered GCMS notes recently? Does this RFV (ready for visa) appear in your file?
No I haven't ordered my GCMS notes yet

nbminister

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28 2014
Doc's Request.
Apr 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Feb 16 2015
Med's Request
Apr 24 2015
Med's Done....
Med doen on May 15, 2016, MER on Jun 16, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Mr.AT said:
I called the CIC callcentre today and spoke to a lady, she was very kind to help me with details,she told everything looks perfect an the file is under final review and you will hear soon from CIC. She also stated ur file will complete 11months in December so max within 2 months you will get the results.
​Do you application pass the normal processing time?

I also called the CIC today but the lady refused to give me any information since my case is still in the normal processing time.

uwaterloo

Nov 7, 2014
nbminister said:

I also called the CIC today but the lady refused to give me any information since my case is still in the normal processing time.
I just got the same response :(

Mr.AT

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Skilled worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd October
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
21st January
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22nd January
Med's Request
13th March
Med's Done....
1st April
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
nbminister said:

Yes it did,might be I was lucky enough to speak to a nice lady.lols

Unbetable

Nov 4, 2015
Guys.. I called the office today and they promptly said it might take another 2 months. My time frame is Nov 2014. She also confirmed that we need to calculate the 11 months time from the time the application is marked for complete. So mine is around 11th march and she told me that I will get an update with in that time frame. :mad:

nbminister

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28 2014
Doc's Request.
Apr 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Feb 16 2015
Med's Request
Apr 24 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Jan 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Unbetable said:
Guys.. I called the office today and they promptly said it might take another 2 months. My time frame is Nov 2014. She also confirmed that we need to calculate the 11 months time from the time the application is marked for complete. So mine is around 11th march and she told me that I will get an update with in that time frame. :mad:
Do you mean that your applied in NOV 2014 and the agent in CIC Call center told you there was additional two months needed to finish the application?

Unbetable

Nov 4, 2015
Correct. My Applicate Date : 28th Nov 2014. Email from ottawa office : March 3rd 2015.. So the lady confirmed me that I need to calculate my 11 months time starting from March 2015.. so she suggested me to wait till Feb 2016 for the update from CIC.

nbminister

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28 2014
Doc's Request.
Apr 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Feb 16 2015
Med's Request
Apr 24 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Jan 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Unbetable said:
Correct. My Applicate Date : 28th Nov 2014. Email from ottawa office : March 3rd 2015.. So the lady confirmed me that I need to calculate my 11 months time starting from March 2015.. so she suggested me to wait till Feb 2016 for the update from CIC.
​I applied the same day with you. Hopefully, my application can be completed in two months two.

nbminister

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28 2014
Doc's Request.
Apr 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Feb 16 2015
Med's Request
Apr 24 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Jan 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Unbetable said:
Hope so and All the best..
​Can you share your timeline?

Unbetable

Nov 4, 2015
Category........: FSW
Visa Office......: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......: 2172
App. Filed.......: Nov 28 2014
Nomination.....: March 09 2015
Med's Request: Apr 29 2015
Med's Done....: May 2nd week
Passport Req..: None
VISA ISSUED...: None
GCMS Note ....: Requested on 13th October

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ojohn22 said:
Here is your next step. I have sent mine:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/send-email-to-simona-chiose-schioseglobeandmailcom-globe-and-mail-reporter-t372026.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/news-globe-and-mail-talks-about-cec-delay-t373727.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-encourage-everyone-to-share-the-article-about-our-delay-on-fb-and-twitter-t374185.0.html
Fellows, I recommend to send an email to this journalist and share your experience and concerns. It looks that they have not been working in our files for a long time and I don't think that calling call center or sending an email would help that much. The article is about CEC applicants which have been waiting for a very long time like us. It is good if this journalist can fallow up for FSW-2014 applicants processed in CPC-Ottawa as well.

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i ve been following this topic since september 2014. Logging in like 3 times each hour lol till i was blocked so i had to sign up, anw...

I have a bad news for u guys, i am waiting just like u as my file is being processed in ottawa, i am inside canada and my MP contacted CIC and they told him that all our applications are on hold bec of EE. And the new government will emphasis more on refugees and give them priority.

The bad news: the processing time is more than 11 months they just haven't uploaded it yet.

Call agent center can't do anything they r just employees who find answers on CIC website... and if we send an email to cpc ottawa, they will just reply by the default answer (copy and paste)

I just hope that we don't end up like 2008 applicants :(

The worst part for me is that i left my job 4 months ago and since then i am sitting at home doing nothing but wait and wait for my pr to be finalized..