+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
Many thanks Bro, how is your federal file (of Quebec) moving?
A
wallahy still waiting the file number of fedral , my friend that he sent at 12-08-2015 received on 05-11-2015 his file number , for me sent at 26-08-2015

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Sure bro,

As you may know I have to travel next week outside Egypt so I asked the embassy to issue the visa before 12 (tomorrow), they said if we received them by Sunday 8th we will. So I sent them and the passports got received on Sunday 8th.

A lady from the embassy called me yesterday 10th and said I can pick them -personally - by 3 pm as receiving them by courier will take two days which I can't afford, I told her I will come today at 9 am ...

I went to the embassy at 9 am and got them from a lady there.
With the passports I have CoPR and a very general document about Canada

A
thanks bro & good luck
can you remember the name of the guy we received the documents at the embassy, I just want to make sure its delivered correcrtly.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DHL POD (proof of Delivery) says Boha Mamdouh (buy I guess it is Noha not Boha) ...
A

almohager said:
thanks bro & good luck
can you remember the name of the guy we received the documents at the embassy, I just want to make sure its delivered correcrtly.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So it should be around the corner inshaa Allah ...
A

amrsoudy said:
wallahy still waiting the file number of fedral , my friend that he sent at 12-08-2015 received on 05-11-2015 his file number , for me sent at 26-08-2015

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
I have sent my POF and Schedule A last Sunday and will send PCC tomorow morning

AbdelAllah said:
Allah yebarek feek my bros xfaris and almohager ... in which step are you files now?
A

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BTW, ECAS is still the same no change, showing "Medical has been received"

A

medwiz

May 25, 2014
AbdelAllah said:
Sure bro,

As you may know I have to travel next week outside Egypt so I asked the embassy to issue the visa before 12 (tomorrow), they said if we received them by Sunday 8th we will. So I sent them and the passports got received on Sunday 8th.

A lady from the embassy called me yesterday 10th and said I can pick them -personally - by 3 pm as receiving them by courier will take two days which I can't afford, I told her I will come today at 9 am ...

I went to the embassy at 9 am and got them from a lady there.
With the passports I have CoPR and a very general document about Canada

A
Many congratulations brother... At last your long wait is over... And now for the bigger question... What next?? Lool

But inshallah it will work out for you... As for me I have emailed and couriered everything requested... Only remaining is medicals to be done isa

Question: you Sent your passport directly to the embassy and recieved it from there? Not through VFS?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Al7amdule Allah, yes, it has been so tough 18 months ...
What is next is another story :D

You have to send your passports to the embassy anyway by a courier, but getting them back is usually by a courier as well, but because I was in a harry to get them back, the lady who called my from the embassy yesterday said, it is better to come and pick them your self as I don't have the luxury to spend two days for the courier to deliver them to me.

A

medwiz said:
Many congratulations brother... At last your long wait is over... And now for the bigger question... What next?? Lool

But inshallah it will work out for you... As for me I have emailed and couriered everything requested... Only remaining is medicals to be done isa

Question: you Sent your passport directly to the embassy and recieved it from there? Not through VFS?

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
PER:13-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Hi Bro,

Congratulations AbdelAllah for stamping your passport, The long wait has finally come to an end.
Congratulations almohager & LifeXplorer for the passport request, and InshaAllah you will have your passports stamped soon.
I hope all others who are waiting for MR or passport request will have it soon InshaAllah.

I had to travel to Egypt two times in the last two weeks, anyhow I did the medical last week and it has been uploaded to e-medical, and now I am waiting...

May 23, 2015
Hurghada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
December 2
Congrats to every one got good news
I'm also waiting ppr I have done my Medical Exam Oct 29 -2015
but my category is Family Class
any one has idea about how long does it take for ppr???