+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alinaemigrare

Aug 1, 2013
For those interested in EE 2015 / who already applied under FSW 2014: I found some answers under this notice - FAQ:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp

Q No7
Applications received by CIC before the launch of Express Entry will be processed according to the rules in place at that time

Q no 30. I am currently waiting for my application for permanent residence to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Can I submit an Express Entry profile?

You may submit a new Express Entry profile, but it is not necessary. However, we will not refund any processing fees paid related to your original application. Your existing application will be processed based on the rules in place at the time you applied. If you choose to create an Express Entry profile and are invited to apply, you will be required to submit a new application for permanent residence and the associated processing fees

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
CPR2012 said:
To your first point, that's not correct dear.

I agree to your second point to some extent as always, consultants do make a lot of money (Some are worth it and some are not), however to arrange a jobs is not in a consultant's hands. If any consultant say this, then he is a FAKE.

Just think dear, if getting a work permit was easy then more than 1/2 of the forum members would have been in Canada till date
;)

To get a job offer, you need a work permit and to get a work permit, it needs proper approval from Canadian government LMO (Labour Market Opinion), which is not that easy since it has to go through a lot of paper work and one has to prove that the respective NOC is in short in Canada.

I think sir u did,nt see arranged employments.just wait and see what happens.and yes consultanats do it.they have established their organizations and have links with locals as well that offer job to candidates and get LMO for them.but that contract lasts only till a person gets his case approved.

i have seen many such cases and hopefully u also will see in coming days

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
canadamylove said:
if some one has applied in fswp2014 by dec 31 and also in EE after jan 1.

by the time he get invitation to apply under EE he would have known the outcome of his fswp2014. naturally if he succeeds in securing per by feb or march 2015 then he wont even think about his EE application cos he will go through his fswp app.

if he fails in fswp, cos of any reason, his EE app will be there for him to have another option. its highly unlikely that a person gets PER under fswp and also get invitation to apply under EE. there wont be 2 options. if and if there exists any case in coming future....naturally cio will ask to take back and withdraw one app either fswp one or EE one or they can automatically cancel one app like this year they did for many applicants, the automatically killed the second app without even asking.
I really disagree that it will be unlikely to get both PER and ITA.

The first draw - and first ITA - will come on the last week of January. Several FSW applicants won't have a PER before that... so why wouldn't they get both?

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
alinaemigrare said:
For those interested in EE 2015 / who already applied under FSW 2014: I found some answers under this notice - FAQ:

Q No7
Applications received by CIC before the launch of Express Entry will be processed according to the rules in place at that time

Q no 30. I am currently waiting for my application for permanent residence to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Can I submit an Express Entry profile?

You may submit a new Express Entry profile, but it is not necessary. However, we will not refund any processing fees paid related to your original application. Your existing application will be processed based on the rules in place at the time you applied. If you choose to create an Express Entry profile and are invited to apply, you will be required to submit a new application for permanent residence and the associated processing fees
I would +30 you if I could ;). Since I can't, +1.

I had read that somewhere but couldn't find it anymore. Good job!!

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
nerylanmi said:
Hi Folks,
Just to clear the air with my little knowledge (permit me pls)
CIC specifically said "this is the last application we will be accepting under the current FSW stream before EE kicks off in 1st January, 2015.
As such this should be clear enough that FSW has ended and the new EE has FSW under it's umbrella. According to MI.
However if you meet up with FSW or other "federal programs that are part of Express Entry" but without Job offer. I recommend you still apply, there is no harm in giving EE a trial.
The main thing is never to give up on your Canadian Dream since you've come this far.
All the Best Buddies

NB.
* CIC is very unlikely to waste resources to update Caps under FSW, keeping in mind that the whole idea of EE is to improve on immigration process and TIMING
* I imploy all that are yet to register on global SS to pls do so. As we are left alone now to give each other insights as to what CIC and our respective VO is up to.
Agree sir...

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
alinaemigrare said:

Q No7

Thanks a lot for this very usefull information with genuine and verified source. It was extremely important for most of the forum members. Because it is now clear from your quoted reference that there is no harm in submitting your profile for FSWP 2015-under express entry system. Because if you got selected under Express Entry and got your application under FSWP 2014 rejected due to any reason, at least you will have the option of paying fees of express entry if you are selected from pool.

Thanks and best regards,
George,Doha,
Qatar

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
ahsan99 said:

I think sir u did,nt see arranged employments.just wait and see what happens.and yes consultanats do it.they have established their organizations and have links with locals as well that offer job to candidates and get LMO for them.but that contract lasts only till a person gets his case approved.

i have seen many such cases and hopefully u also will see in coming days
Dear Ahsan,

I am not saying it is not possible to get arrangement employments through consultants, what i am saying was
1) It is a tough job
2) If a consultant gives 100% guaranty on job offer then consultant is absolutely not correct. Since, they (Consultant - Employer - LMO) are different from each other and are don't work in chain

I really wish all the best to people who are looking for employer offer. I wish them luck :)

All the best. See you soon in Canada with rest of us :)

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
CPR2012 said:
Dear Ahsan,

I am not saying it is not possible to get arrangement employments through consultants, what i am saying was
1) It is a tough job
2) If a consultant gives 100% guaranty on job offer then consultant is absolutely not correct. Since, they (Consultant - Employer - LMO) are different from each other and are don't work in chain

I really wish all the best to people who are looking for employer offer. I wish them luck :)

All the best. See you soon in Canada with rest of us :)
INSHA ALLAH

sir what is average time taken by London visa office to issue MR?

I got my PER on 15 December.when should i expect MR?

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
nerylanmi said:
Hi Folks,
Just to clear the air with my little knowledge (permit me pls)
CIC specifically said "this is the last application we will be accepting under the current FSW stream before EE kicks off in 1st January, 2015.
As such this should be clear enough that FSW has ended and the new EE has FSW under it's umbrella. According to MI.
However if you meet up with FSW or other "federal programs that are part of Express Entry" but without Job offer. I recommend you still apply, there is no harm in giving EE a trial.
The main thing is never to give up on your Canadian Dream since you've come this far.
All the Best Buddies

NB.
* CIC is very unlikely to waste resources to update Caps under FSW, keeping in mind that the whole idea of EE is to improve on immigration process and TIMING
* I imploy all that are yet to register on global SS to pls do so. As we are left alone now to give each other insights as to what CIC and our respective VO is up to.
I like your last point (Note) which i have updated in bold buddy :)

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
ahsan99 said:
INSHA ALLAH
sir what is average time taken by London visa office to issue MR?
I got my PER on 15 December.when should i expect MR?
Dear please call me CPR2012 and not sir. Hope you don't mind :)

I am not aware of other VO than NDVO. For us, the average time is 60-70 days.

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
CPR2012 said:
I like your last point (Note) which i have updated in bold buddy :)
+1 to u :)
It Bitter truth that we all have to abide with. I know most passerby cant be bothered to spend 5mins of their time to update SS as soon as they see similar information wrt what they want

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
nerylanmi said:
+1 to u :)
It Bitter truth that we all have to abide with. I know most passerby cant be bothered to spend 5mins of their time to update SS as soon as they see similar information wrt what they want
Absolutely agree to your point, however we can only request everyone to follow, that's it dear. It's one's individual wish or opinion to update SS or not. +45 :)

Hope and wish your last point which i highlighted is much catchy to everyone and turn towards SS :)

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014