+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIYAZALI

Oct 7, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd October - 2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2016
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) - tool

calculate your score based on the answers you provide below.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

rate 1+ if found helpful........................ :-X

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
managersonline said:
If someone who have already applied under FSWP2014, also makes a profile under express entry, then whether his application under FSWP 2014 will be discarded / returned by CIC/CIO? OR his initial application will be processed despite of applying under Express Entry as well?

Very important decision for several candidates who are losing hopes in existing FSWP 2014?

If someone has verified information with source link please share in this regard?

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
WHY NO ONE IS REPLYING FOR THIS POST

N77

Dec 23, 2014
canadamylove said:
guys the results are exactly the same as predicted by many of us.

fswp 2014 is no more.....RIP..........those whose app reached cio before jan 1, 2015 12am....will be processed under the fswp2014.......those whose apps reached on jan 1 or after that........will be simply rejected or sent back cos they clearly said they will process only apps under EE from jan 1.

so they have removed the page of cap count for fswp2014 also, as there is no logic left to display how many apps have been received or cap is reached since the system itself has been pulled off.

fswp2014 applicants.........good luck to u all.......and best of luck for the rest of us who are now left to apply under EE only.
Cap count for fswp2014 is a public information, this should be on cic website. I believe there is new year holiday and they may put some information after holiday.

Mianb Adi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
london
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 September 2014
Doc's Request.
07_02_2015 Photo req
Nomination.....
cc charged 11-12-2014
AOR Received.
PER 07-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
30/01/2015 SLU (27/08/2015)
Med's Request
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Med's Done....
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
LANDED..........
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
zamanahmed said:
My payment mode was DD and my bank informed me that my DD was cashed on 15th December. But. I am kind of worried as I saw lots of 4011 applicant from October already got PER. Nice to see that we are in same boat

Thanks and +1
hey mate dont worry m 19 sep applicant noc 4011. cc charged 11 dec. waiting for per . and so many other same like us so dont worry. Jan 2015 is our per month so hope for the best. wait at least 1 month after getting charged and your per will b in your inbox. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

N77

Dec 23, 2014
drajpoot said:
In FSWP2014, if you applied under two different NOC and received PER for both NOCs then you have the option to withdraw one of your application but cic will not refund processing fee. I believe this rule will also apply in EE.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
I don't think without job offer or provincial nomination a candidate will get invitation to apply (because of low scores) in EE...

and of course CONSULTANTS will earn a lot of money from applicants for arranging their jobs or LMIA...

Geotherm

Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
C-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2014
Doc's Request.
20-02-2015
AOR Received.
PER 23-12-2014
Med's Request
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
27-02-2015
Interview........
MR Uploaded 06-06-2015 DM 16-06-2015
Passport Req..
12-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015
LANDED..........
27-062015
Express entry was lunched today... http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=index&crtr.page=1&nid=917799&_ga=1.161933244.1040284551.1418412448

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
drajpoot said:
Quote author = Managersonline
If someone who have already applied under FSWP2014, also makes a profile under express entry, then whether his application under FSWP 2014 will be discarded / returned by CIC/CIO?No

OR his initial application will be processed despite of applying under Express Entry as well?Yes

Very important decision for several candidates who are losing hopes in existing FSWP 2014?
If someone has verified information with source link please share in this regard?
Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

quote author=drajpoot
Dear Rajpoot, it can be 3 reasons;

1) Everyone is sleeping now or busy in their work
2) Probably no one has a view on the same
3) May have not noticed (This scenario is always possible since this thread is moving on a jet speed, however i thank people like you to re post the same so that somewhere and somehow it gets noticed and responded. There is no chance like one knows the answer and doesn't respond. People in this forum care for each other and that's the bond everyone of us created in a very short time. I call that's the magic created by land of opportunity :))

Coming to the question and to my knowledge; see my comments in blue from George {Managersonline} quote.

All the best. Wish You and George to join us all in the Maple land in 2015 :)

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
ahsan99 said:
I don't think without job offer or provincial nomination a candidate will get invitation to apply (because of low scores) in EE...

and of course CONSULTANTS will earn a lot of money from applicants for arranging their jobs or LMIA...
That's BS. They will issue thousands of Invitation to Apply without Job Offer or PNP. Otherwise they will get about 1500 immigrants in 2015.

zamanahmed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Sep, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: 12 January, 2015
LANDED..........
13th May, 2015
Mianb Adi said:
hey mate dont worry m 19 sep applicant noc 4011. cc charged 11 dec. waiting for per . and so many other same like us so dont worry. Jan 2015 is our per month so hope for the best. wait at least 1 month after getting charged and your per will b in your inbox. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Thanks Buddy for inspiration. Good see you people in my boat 8) 8)

Thanks again +1

richard1234

Sep 1, 2014
Hi guys,
I need urgent suggestion.
I submitted application on 1 Oct. And my credit card charged on 15 Dec. I did not receive PER yet.
I overlooked my application forms and discover 2 mistakes. One on Generic form and another on Background Form. I would like to correct these two mistakes. I found on this forum that some people sent updated documents to CIO-Sydeny or some to visa office (My visa office will be CPP-Ottawa since I applied within Canada and I have UCI #.).

Considering the time frame, I may receive PER in 1-2 weeks. Can I send updated forms with cover letter to CIO-Sydeny or wait until AOR and send to CPP-Ottawa? I also found that some people did receive AOR but their file was still in CIO-Sydeny.

I am going to send updated documents TOMORROW. Please suggest me whether I send or not. How do I know whether CIO-Sydeny update my files with corrected forms?

Thank you. Appreciate your suggestions.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
managersonline said:
If someone who have already applied under FSWP2014, also makes a profile under express entry, then whether his application under FSWP 2014 will be discarded / returned by CIC/CIO? OR his initial application will be processed despite of applying under Express Entry as well?

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
if some one has applied in fswp2014 by dec 31 and also in EE after jan 1.

by the time he get invitation to apply under EE he would have known the outcome of his fswp2014. naturally if he succeeds in securing per by feb or march 2015 then he wont even think about his EE application cos he will go through his fswp app.

if he fails in fswp, cos of any reason, his EE app will be there for him to have another option. its highly unlikely that a person gets PER under fswp and also get invitation to apply under EE. there wont be 2 options. if and if there exists any case in coming future....naturally cio will ask to take back and withdraw one app either fswp one or EE one or they can automatically cancel one app like this year they did for many applicants, the automatically killed the second app without even asking.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
ahsan99 said:

To your first point, that's not correct dear.

I agree to your second point to some extent as always, consultants do make a lot of money (Some are worth it and some are not), however to arrange a jobs is not in a consultant's hands. If any consultant say this, then he is a FAKE.

Just think dear, if getting a work permit was easy then more than 1/2 of the forum members would have been in Canada till date
;)

To get a job offer, you need a work permit and to get a work permit, it needs proper approval from Canadian government LMO (Labour Market Opinion), which is not that easy since it has to go through a lot of paper work and one has to prove that the respective NOC is in short in Canada.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
updated INFO

all those who are planning to apply under EE please do not rush, CIC clearly mentions that they wont process any app based on when it was submitted......that is there is nothing like first come first out......they will only consider those apps who scores higher points no matter they are submitted a month ago or a day ago before they picks app from the pool.

so guys don't panic, don't need to rush anything, relax and calmly submit ur apps and make online profiles.

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
Hi Folks,
Just to clear the air with my little knowledge (permit me pls)
CIC specifically said "this is the last application we will be accepting under the current FSW stream before EE kicks off in 1st January, 2015.
As such this should be clear enough that FSW has ended and the new EE has FSW under it's umbrella. According to MI.
However if you meet up with FSW or other "federal programs that are part of Express Entry" but without Job offer. I recommend you still apply, there is no harm in giving EE a trial.
The main thing is never to give up on your Canadian Dream since you've come this far.
All the Best Buddies

NB.
* CIC is very unlikely to waste resources to update Caps under FSW, keeping in mind that the whole idea of EE is to improve on immigration process and TIMING
* I imploy all that are yet to register on global SS to pls do so. As we are left alone now to give each other insights as to what CIC and our respective VO is up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.