+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Saialluru said:
By the grace of sai baba and my guruji .... CC charged just now... 31st july 2014 applicant NOC - 0111 .. I am elated my hands not able to type faster.. thanks for everyone in the group... keep posting great news ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i am going to update my entry in the SS rightaway.
Congratulations for your Credit Card Charge !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
zstream said:
Lets not rely on phone. Send a email query. I think we are still in the cap.
Exactly my point of view too. One letter not heard properly by the person on the other side, you will not be able to track your app. Have patience and you will reap the benefits. Good Luck!!

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
samsaf29 said:
CC enchased

30th july 2014 date of application received
NOC 2173

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
Dear Friends.
Just received my MR and RPRF. no pcc as i send that with my application. PER received date was october 15, application received date was june 13 and noc 2131....

Any body from NEPAL who have completed Medical and paid the RPRF, please PM me the contact number so that I would follow your instruction.

Thank you Every one for your kind support and all the best for every body.

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17-03-2016 SA: 21-03-2016 AOR2: 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 08-05-2016 PPR: 11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
shaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:
Ok...i just try to make u cool..Actually this is not a serious issue..consult another doctor and explain the situation.check whether the medicines given to u will work..Have a recheck after 5-6 days med.U will be fine..Best Wishes..
The radiologist at Lilavati Hosp gave me the x-ray and suggest me to show it to my personal doc and get him to prescibe me medicines. I later went to my own doctor and he prescribed me a week's medicines. Planning to then get an x-ray done with my personal doc before going to Lilavati for an x-ray again.

Anyone else on here who has faced a similar issue?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garuna said:
Dear Friends.
Just received my MR and RPRF. no pcc as i send that with my application. PER received date was october 15, application received date was june 13 and noc 2131....

Any body from NEPAL who have completed Medical and paid the RPRF, please PM me the contact number so that I would follow your instruction.

Thank you Every one for your kind support and all the best for every body.
Congrats!

gauransh83

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Optimist3 said:
:D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You got the exact expression on my face. +1 for that. Good Luck!!
What good info dear friend for sept applicants.Is there any update.

AimCanada

Aug 4, 2014
I see Aug 13 NOC 2173 charged - CC today ... still some hope for Aug 13th applicants ... Hope Almighty will shower some luck on me

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
AlexGurvic said:
Hi ALL!

I received the following letter from Kyiv VO:

Date: November 12, 2014

Application: E000
UCI #: 91
Name:

Dear Sir:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following documents:
Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for yourself and your dependent family members, if applicable. Please note that the relevant medical form has been sent separately by email. Do not hesitate to contact us should you have not received it.
Please provide complete information on personal and address history since the age of 18 till present for yourself and spouse (see forms enclosed). Do not leave gaps in time. Include all jobs; periods of unemployment; study; vacations; or being a homemaker. Do not use abbreviations. Do not use general words such as “employee”, “working”, “manager”. Specify your activity such as retail salesperson, architect, financial manager, etc.
In order to add your child to your application, we require the following documents:
processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada). Please follow the link to find out how to make such a payment: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ukraine/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng and http://en.procreditbank.com.ua/services/personal/vizovyie-platezhi/
a certified copy of your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport/travel document
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)
Notarized copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail or commercial courier to the address indicated below.
Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.
Application forms, fees schedule, payment methods and photo specifications are available on our Web site:
www.cic.gc.ca and
www.kyiv.gc.ca
Any changes to your situation will likely affect processing times of your file.
You must also take into account that the amount of money that you need to have to support your family is determined by the size of your family and the cost of living in Canada. Therefore, as your family size has changed, you must increase the amount of settlement funds required to immigrate to Canada. For more information go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Important: Note that if your child was born in Canada or if one parent is a Canadian citizen, the child is a Canadian citizen. If that is the case, you do not need to add the child to your application, no medical examination or fee is required. You must, however, send us a copy of the child's birth certificate. You should also contact the Consular section of the Canadian Embassy nearest to you to make sure the child has the appropriate travel document. See these Web pages for information:
http://www.voyage.gc.ca/main/foreign/fordest/foreign_view_client-en.asp
http://www.voyage.gc.ca/main/about/service_standards-en.asp

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Embassy at the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely/Cordialement,
Immigration Section/Section d'immigration
Embassy of Canada/Ambassade du Canada
13A Kostelna Street, Kyiv, 01901, Ukraine
Fax: (380)44 590-3187 Tel: (380)44 590-3100
e-mail: kyiv-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Web Site: www.kyiv.gc.ca
Congratulations for your MR!!!!!!

Thyagii

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2014
Med's Request
Sep 27, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 6, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 4, 2015
Hi..

I just went through my MR mail. Actually I had received only one mail. It had 3 attachments ( medical report forms for my whole family + CIIP brochure, this I guess does not matter + the request form which asks for medicals and RPRF in my case).

Regards.

varuen said:
Did I get MR????
MR people! please urgent help!

Some weird things going on with me since morning.

In the morning I got an email from email id Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca with the subject line Immigration Canada: Information about E*******

there were two different emails one for me & my spouse with our individual UCI number and IMM1017.pdf form - that is medical report form.

However did not get any email of medical, RPRF request & pcc request.

My ecas status 2nd line not added.

Also, after I got PER, a month back I submitted my reissued passports as a soft copy via case specific inquiry to NDVO and also sent them hard copy via speed post.
Still, in the email for my wife medical report form and mail her name is as per the application only (same as old passport), they have not updated the info.

I have again submitted case specific inquiry to NDVO..
God know, when I will get other emails... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
sarwan_ch said:
Hi Guys!

A couple of hours back I received the golden PER email.
I was one of the last applicants of 14th July to be charged.

I was really worried but I finally got the good news.

Below are details:

NOC 0113
App rec: 14th July
CC: 29th October
PER: 12th November

Thanks to all the forum members for their help and moral support.
Congratulations for your PER !!!!!!

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
danielmcano said:
Hi my friends!

CC Charged
NOC 2171
August 7th

I was so worried because I was not aware of my CC being charged but a few minutes back I spoke with my bank and it happened last Monday November 10th

YEAHHHHH!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Newkid

Oct 9, 2014
SaiS said:
My application is received by CIC on 28th Aug 2014 for NOC 2173. Please let me know if i would be in the cap or not. Please urgent
I am also so depressed. I was 21st Aaug applicant for NOC 2173. Still not believe it... everything changed for me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.