+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashbaig

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Johanneburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/12/2014
Nomination.....
CC - 31/01/2015, PER - 26/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Looks like today the only thing that CIC is doing today is trying to clear the backlog of sending out PER emails. Or as one of my friends on the Whatsapp group said, maybe the person responsible for CC/DD charging has gone out with the person responsible for the CAP update 8)

msibai

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A Update: 03-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 28-10-2014
AOR Received.
SLU: 21-08-2015
File Transfer...
TLU: 02-10-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
17-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-11-2015 | Submitted: 17-11-2015 | Dec Made: 19-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2015
LANDED..........
05-03-2016

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Yes its one line that they have received my application on 14th May

Suji1234 said:
Did you check your ECAS?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
But the VO can ask you to provide your statements or authorize the bank to talk to them. And if you don't, that would look bad.
I know that.

It was a reply to the question if CIC can get info from the bank directly. The answer to this is - No, they can't. Does it imply that an applicant needn't keep funds on the account used for POF? No, one has to keep the moneys until he lands.

pompompas

Oct 16, 2014
Thank you for the response. Suppose I cannot find someone and can only use my current work experience for points (from Feb 2013 to date), how many points would I qualify for?

Appreciate all the assistance. :)

future_canadian said:
Find your boss or someone from the company who knew your duties and have them write a personal letter.

Gurbax Singh

Jun 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sobinpaul said:
Hi
Finally got the PER email

Application Received date: 18.06.2014
DD charge date: 07.10.2014
PER mail: 17.10.2014
NOC: 2171

Regards
Sobin Paul
congratz bro

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pompompas said:
Thank you for the response. Suppose I cannot find someone and can only use my current work experience for points (from Feb 2013 to date), how many points would I qualify for?

Appreciate all the assistance. :)

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mali2014 said:
Reposting it,

Can anyone please advise.

Thank you
brother i only got PCC request from LVO......no MR no RPRF or what ever.........it seems they are working on each file differently depending upon the nature of applicant. dont worry about it, u will get it soon.

good luck and all the best.

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Goku said:
They usually give 60 days to submit Passport.
Thank you dear

Stann

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
16-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/02/2015 (got it in hand on 04/03/2015)
NSharawat21 said:
Buddy I have send 4 reference letters , have you also semd many reference letters
my hubby is the primary applicant.
Yes he sent 4 too.
maybe our files are at the bottom of the pile of files on the desktop at ndvo. :D :'(

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
come on guys dont be serious on small issues or jokes. the beauty of humans is that we are different and we have to bear and accept each other with that difference and we have to respect it.

canada is a country of vast nations, and u have to tolerate others to live in there, if we cant tolerate some posts here then how can we gona be successful in future?

i m not targeting to anyone, just reminding everyone that be patience, we are already going through hell lot of things, keep calm and respect each other. if some one even makes a joke on u, ignore it cos it wont cause u any harm or profit.

i hope we all will show how educated and responsible we are. thanks alot and cheer up. good luck.

Orangel123

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014 - Returned 06-02-2015
sobinpaul said:
Hi
Finally got the PER email

Application Received date: 18.06.2014
DD charge date: 07.10.2014
PER mail: 17.10.2014
NOC: 2171

Regards
Sobin Paul
Congrats and best of luck through the rest of the process

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
CanOl said:
Guys, pls understand. This is a derogatory "hate mail" reply to the Jaxon joke just to demean him by mentioning INDIA. Nothing else. this userID has been created just yesterday and this is the first post from this ID.

Admins, request to delete this ID and check which IP it is created from. With this info, we can come to know the member who has created this ID.
No, no one is going to delete him, I guess someone else started by attacking another innocent race, only for him to say its a joke. I guess this is also a joke. If you did not solicit for delete Jason, why asking for deleting this guy. I think we should all learn to respect each other on this forum. There are some very expensive joke that mention another country, pls stop it.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Enity123 said:
No, no one is going to delete him, I guess someone else started by attacking another innocent race, only for him to say its a joke. I guess this is also a joke. If you did not solicit for delete Jason, why asking for deleting this guy. I think we should all learn to respect each other on this forum. There are some very expensive joke that mention another country, pls stop it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/419_scams

One reason Nigeria may have been singled out is the apparently comical, almost ludicrous nature of the promise of West African riches from a Nigerian Prince. According to Cormac Herley, a researcher for Microsoft, "By sending an email that repels all but the most gullible, the scammer gets the most promising marks to self-select."[18] Nevertheless, Nigeria has earned a reputation as being at the center of email scammers,[19] and the number 419 refers to the article of the Nigerian Criminal Code (part of Chapter 38: "Obtaining property by false pretences; Cheating") dealing with fraud.[20] In Nigeria, scammers use computers in internet cafes to send mass emails promising potential victims riches or romance, and to trawl for replies. They refer to their targets as Magas, slang developed from a Yoruba word meaning "fool". Some scammers have accomplices in the United States and abroad that move in to finish the deal once the initial contact has been made.[21]
In recent years, efforts have been made, by both governments and individuals, to combat scammers involved in advanced fee fraud and 419 scams. In 2004, the Nigerian government formed the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to combat economic and financial crimes, such as advanced fee fraud.[22] In 2009, Nigeria's EFCC announced that they have adopted smart technology developed by Microsoft to track down fraudulent emails. They hoped to have the service, dubbed "Eagle Claw", running at full capacity to warn a quarter of a million potential victims.[19] Some individuals may also participate in a practice known as scam baiting, in which they pose as potential targets and engage the scammers in lengthy dialogue so as to waste their time and decrease the time they have available for real victims.[23] Details on the practice of scam baiting, and ideas, are chronicled on a website, 419eater.com, launched in 2003 by Michael Berry. One particularly notable case of scam baiting involved an American who identified himself to a Nigerian scammer as James T. Kirk. When the scammer – who apparently never heard of the television series Star Trek – asked for his passport details, "Kirk" sent a copy of a fake passport with a photo of Star Trek's Captain Kirk, hoping the scammer would attempt to use it and get arrested.[24]

Andreshi

Aug 28, 2014
farhaantariq said:
come on guys dont be serious on small issues or jokes. the beauty of humans is that we are different and we have to bear and accept each other with that difference and we have to respect it.

canada is a country of vast nations, and u have to tolerate others to live in there, if we cant tolerate some posts here then how can we gona be successful in future?

i m not targeting to anyone, just reminding everyone that be patience, we are already going through hell lot of things, keep calm and respect each other. if some one even makes a joke on u, ignore it cos it wont cause u any harm or profit.

i hope we all will show how educated and responsible we are. thanks alot and cheer up. good luck.
I Agree with you....

Status
Not open for further replies.