+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkesh88

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
Dear All,

I forgot to keep a copy of the submitted forms..

So, want to confirm that does it make any difference? Do we need it for future reference?

Or is there any step in the entire process where we need to submit the photocopy of signed forms?

Requesting your answers...

Thanks in advance..

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
atulte said:
what are the chances of cap update today ?
The website says atleast once a week they will update...so if the officer want to stick to the rules..he has to do today!
;D

yoleik

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
18-12-2014
Med's Request
11/03/2015
Med's Done....
19/03/2015 3rd line 11/04/2015
Passport Req..
15/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14/05/2015
LANDED..........
Late September
No activities tell now????????

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Pinkesh88 said:
Dear All,

I forgot to keep a copy of the submitted forms..

So, want to confirm that does it make any difference? Do we need it for future reference?

Or is there any step in the entire process where we need to submit the photocopy of signed forms?

Requesting your answers...

Thanks in advance..
It will help to review what you input...so can go back and confirm if in order when some forumite raises a doubt / query. Similarly, if there is any interview call, at least you are prepared in terms of what you gave as input. CIC recommends to keep a copy. For now you can forget it and enjoy the day. What is destined to happen will happen. I believe whatever happens is always for the good. All the best!

Pinkesh88

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
trk1 said:
It will help to review what you input...so can go back and confirm if in order when some forumite raises a doubt / query. Similarly, if there is any interview call, at least you are prepared in terms of what you gave as input. CIC recommends to keep a copy. For now you can forget it and enjoy the day. What is destined to happen will happen. I believe whatever happens is always for the good. All the best!
Thanks for your quick confirmation.

And as far as information of application is concerned, I have kept a copy of the documents but they are not the actual signed forms. Other way they are ditto as the original application.

sheery

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
is it mandatory that the pcc should be from EMBASSY of the particular country or the PCC issued by Police commander will also be ok?
Afghanistan embassy refused to provide me the PCC but i got the PCC from local police commander where i had worked earlier hope that i will work.

Seniors please advice
[/quote]

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
sheery said:
is it mandatory that the pcc should be from EMBASSY of the particular country or the PCC issued by Police commander will also be ok?
Afghanistan embassy refused to provide me the PCC but i got the PCC from local police commander where i had worked earlier hope that i will work.

Seniors please advice

Yes it is perfect for immigration purposes

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
Asking this question again....hoping to get a reply this time now tht we have so many MR related posts :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It will be very helpful to all of us, if someone who is done with his Medical can explain the process in detail.

For Eg.,
1. How long the process took after you met the CIC designated doctor?
2. What all tests (blood/urine/x-rays/ECG etc) were done? I think they mainly check for HIV/Diabetes/TB etc, but what else?
3. Apart from Tests, did Doctor check anything else like, Height/Weight/BP/TMT(5min walk on treadmill to see if person becomes breathless to chk heart condition) ?
4. Did the doctor ask any other question related to medical history / or lifestyle(drinking/smoking/eating habits/hrs of sleep) etc ?

Medical is to be done for all ? 7yr old kid too ??

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
yoleik said:
If you have a work permit, you don't want a fund proof. The point calculation is done before the charging. Good luck.
That doesn't seem to be true based on what we've seen in some cases. In SS rejected apps, check out katurik, valericagirl and Khaleesi who all got CC charged and then file returned because they didn't score 67 points according to CIC.

J.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
namaste said:
Quote from CIC:

[size=10pt]You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.
[/size]

So, unless he applies through the arranged employment category providing all the relevant employment documents, he should have showed the funds.
Hi Namaste,

I actually have basic question, how did this gentleman get a work permit without offer of employment?

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
snowboy said:
Didn't get any replies, so posting it again.

Hi,

I am working in Canada since June 2014 and I have work permit till June 2015. I applied for FSW in without funds proof on June 25th (but i don't have a permanent offer letter). Latter I realized that I need a offer letter to get funds exception.

To my surprise credit card was charged on 14th Oct. Now I am worried about PER, not sure if they will reject my application before issuing PER. As per my understanding, all the document list verification is done before charging your CC. Now they will only calculate my points and validate the WES, IELTS & experience.

What you guys think? Do I have a chance of getting PER?

Thanks
Hi,

Can you please let us know how you got work permit without offer of employment?

jdan.shah

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
the CC/DD is charged in order the applications received not by NOC#. CC charge is immediate but DD takes additional 5-10 days for encashment.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Optimist3 said:
Hi Namaste,

I actually have basic question, how did this gentleman get a work permit without offer of employment?

There are quiet a few streams. Canadian university graduate gets PGWP for the duration of 1 to 3 years depending on the duratiin of the program. Spouse of WP/SP holder is eligible to apply for open WP for the duration of the SP/WP of the principal holder.

hartej

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016
Hello Friends,

Need Urgent Help.

I am almost done with my documents, Just the documents which are left is

1) blood relative in canada. I got the following Documents from him

Driving license copy with notary. though the photocopy is not clear
credit card Statement for two months with notary
his passport
PR Visa card

The problem is that his PR visa card expires in june and he applied for renewal.
He does not have any proof as he applied except the transaction details which he has online in the bank. I am not sure about this though

Status
Not open for further replies.